PDA

View Full Version : Another baby.

James
September 9th 07, 09:00 PM
Another small opossum showed up in the rabbit cage. Don't know if
it's a child of the other young one or if it's a sibling. They
probably like to explore the cage because there's water, rabbit
pellets and some times a few left over bits of cat food.

Last night I left an empty can of N.E. clam chowder out. I saw it
with half its body in the can. Since its head was in the can it
didn't see me. When it finished it ran away. It's cute but kind of
ugly. Great way to clean a can before recycling. Only thing is I
wouldn't want to attract rats.