PDA

View Full Version : Treats Thief

CatNipped
September 10th 07, 02:18 AM
I guess, even having the advantage of having thumbs, I'm no longer needed!
;>

http://www.possibleplaces.com/CatNipped/Treats.mpg

--

Hugs,

CatNipped

IBen Getiner
September 10th 07, 04:25 AM
On Sep 9, 9:18 pm, "CatNipped" > wrote:
> I guess, even having the advantage of having thumbs, I'm no longer needed!
> ;>
>
> http://www.possibleplaces.com/CatNipped/Treats.mpg
>
> --
>
> Hugs,
>
> CatNipped
>
> See all my masters at: http://www.PossiblePlaces.com/CatNipped/

Beware... This link takes you to a video that will lay ad-ware in your
computer. Beware...

CatNipped[_2_]
September 10th 07, 02:12 PM
"IBen Getiner" > wrote in message
ps.com...
> On Sep 9, 9:18 pm, "CatNipped" > wrote:
>> I guess, even having the advantage of having thumbs, I'm no longer
>> needed!
>> ;>
>>
>> http://www.possibleplaces.com/CatNipped/Treats.mpg
>>
>> --
>>
>> Hugs,
>>
>> CatNipped
>>
>> See all my masters at: http://www.PossiblePlaces.com/CatNipped/
>
> Beware... This link takes you to a video that will lay ad-ware in your
> computer. Beware...

Beware, Iben is an idiot! Oh, wait, you already knew that didn't you?

Hugs,

CatNipped

CatNipped[_2_]
September 10th 07, 02:21 PM
"CatNipped" > wrote in message
> "IBen Getiner" > wrote in message
> ps.com...
>> On Sep 9, 9:18 pm, "CatNipped" > wrote:
>>> I guess, even having the advantage of having thumbs, I'm no longer
>>> needed!
>>> ;>
>>>
>>> http://www.possibleplaces.com/CatNipped/Treats.mpg
>>>
>>> --
>>>
>>> Hugs,
>>>
>>> CatNipped
>>>
>>> See all my masters at: http://www.PossiblePlaces.com/CatNipped/
>>
>> Beware... This link takes you to a video that will lay ad-ware in your
>> computer. Beware...
>>

> Beware, Iben is an idiot! Oh, wait, you already knew that didn't you?
>
> Hugs,
>
> CatNipped

BTW, he was talking about "Urge" software that is installed without a user's
knowledge or OK... *but* it nothing to do with the video I posted, it's
installed by Windows Media Player. Urge is not spyware, it is Windowss
answer to ITunes and it comes with Windows Media Player 11.

Hugs,

CatNipped

CatNipped[_2_]
September 10th 07, 04:03 PM
"Matthew" > wrote in message

> "CatNipped" > wrote in message
>> "IBen Getiner" > wrote in message
>> ps.com...

>>> Beware... This link takes you to a video that will lay ad-ware in your
>>> computer. Beware...
>>>

>> Beware, Iben is an idiot! Oh, wait, you already knew that didn't you?
>>
>> Hugs,
>>
>> CatNipped
>>

> There are better choices that describe him than idiot. That only touches
> the tip of the iceberg. You usually need to have a shower after dealing
> with him

Yeah, I know, but he's not worth the effort of using further invective! ;>

Hugs,

CatNipped

"CatNipped" > wrote in message
>I guess, even having the advantage of having thumbs, I'm no longer needed!
>;>
>
> http://www.possibleplaces.com/CatNipped/Treats.mpg
>
> --
Precious! They are so lanky. I want an orange boy!

"Matthew" > wrote
>>> --
>> Precious! They are so lanky. I want an orange boy!
> What is it with orange cats look how long Ka'shay is
> http://s119.photobucket.com/albums/o134/nomoreretail/?action=view&current=P6190027.jpg
> http://s119.photobucket.com/albums/o134/nomoreretail/?action=view&current=PC280071.jpg

She really is long! And so beautiful, and so spoiled looking! How
does that song go, you must be "doing something right!"

CatNipped[_2_]
September 10th 07, 06:00 PM
"cybercat" > wrote in message

> "CatNipped" > wrote in message
>>I guess, even having the advantage of having thumbs, I'm no longer needed!
>>;>
>>
>> http://www.possibleplaces.com/CatNipped/Treats.mpg
>>
>> --
> Precious! They are so lanky. I want an orange boy!

Yep, they eat twice as much as my adult cats, and they're *still*
uber-skinny (I wish *I* had a metabolism like that!!!).

Hugs,

CatNipped

CatNipped[_2_]
September 10th 07, 06:02 PM
"Matthew" > wrote in message

> "cybercat" > wrote in message
>>
>> "CatNipped" > wrote in message
>>>I guess, even having the advantage of having thumbs, I'm no longer
>>>needed! ;>
>>>
>>> http://www.possibleplaces.com/CatNipped/Treats.mpg
>>>
>>> --
>> Precious! They are so lanky. I want an orange boy!
> What is it with orange cats look how long Ka'shay is
> http://s119.photobucket.com/albums/o134/nomoreretail/?action=view&current=P6190027.jpg
> http://s119.photobucket.com/albums/o134/nomoreretail/?action=view&current=PC280071.jpg

Thanks for posting those, Matthew - I was wondering what the boys might look
like all grown up. They has the very pronounced triangular faces like
Abyssinians - did Ka'shay have that type face when she was little?

Hugs,

CatNipped

CatNipped[_2_]
September 10th 07, 06:25 PM
"Matthew" > wrote in message
> You tell me
> http://s119.photobucket.com/albums/o134/nomoreretail/?action=view&current=2c17e9e3.pbw

Yes, somewhat, but not *quite* as pronounced a triangular face (unless it's
just not as obvious in the pictures - cute pics, BTW, I'd seen the slideshow
before, but it's worth seeing again).

http://www.possibleplaces.com/catnipped/nipped/100_0734.jpg
http://www.possibleplaces.com/catnipped/nipped/100_0745.jpg

These boys don't seem to have any cheeks! ;>

Hugs,

CatNipped

> "CatNipped" > wrote in message
>>I guess, even having the advantage of having thumbs, I'm no longer needed!
>>;>
>>
>> http://www.possibleplaces.com/CatNipped/Treats.mpg
>>
>> --
>>
>> Hugs,
>>
>> CatNipped
>>
>> See all my masters at: http://www.PossiblePlaces.com/CatNipped/

IBen Getiner
September 11th 07, 05:09 AM
On Sep 10, 9:21?am, "CatNipped" > wrote:
> "CatNipped" > wrote in message

> > "IBen Getiner" > wrote in message
> ps.com...

> >> Beware... This link takes you to a video that will lay ad-ware in your
> >> computer. Beware...
>
> > Beware, Iben is an idiot! Oh, wait, you already knew that didn't you?
>
> > Hugs,
>
> > CatNipped
>
> BTW, he was talking about "Urge" software that is installed without a user's
> knowledge or OK... *but* it nothing to do with the video I posted, it's
> installed by Windows Media Player. Urge is not spyware, it is Windowss
> answer to ITunes and it comes with Windows Media Player 11.
>
> Hugs,
>
> CatNipped- Hide quoted text -

It layed an AD-WARE egg in my computer. Nothing more... Nothing less.
Beware...

That's all I have to say on the matter...

Drugz,

IBen Getiner

IBen Getiner
September 11th 07, 05:12 AM
On Sep 10, 10:58?am, "Matthew" > wrote:
> "CatNipped" > wrote in message

> > "IBen Getiner" > wrote in message
> ps.com...

> >> Beware... This link takes you to a video that will lay ad-ware in your
> >> computer. Beware...
>
> > Beware, Iben is an idiot! Oh, wait, you already knew that didn't you?
>
> > Hugs,
>
> > CatNipped
>
> There are better choices that describe him than idiot. That only touches
> the tip of the iceberg. You usually need to have a shower after dealing
> with him- Hide quoted text -

Then in your case, I'll appear more often... Make your boy-friend
happy! Or does he like his stank to still be there where he left it
after two or three days....?

IBen Getiner

CatNipped[_2_]
September 11th 07, 05:56 PM
"IBen Getiner" > wrote in message
ps.com...
> On Sep 10, 9:21?am, "CatNipped" > wrote:
>> "CatNipped" > wrote in message

>> > "IBen Getiner" > wrote in message
>> ps.com...

>> > Beware, Iben is an idiot! Oh, wait, you already knew that didn't you?
>>
>> > Hugs,
>>
>> > CatNipped
>>
>> BTW, he was talking about "Urge" software that is installed without a
>> user's
>> knowledge or OK... *but* it nothing to do with the video I posted, it's
>> installed by Windows Media Player. Urge is not spyware, it is Windowss
>> answer to ITunes and it comes with Windows Media Player 11.
>>
>> Hugs,
>>
>> CatNipped- Hide quoted text -

> It layed an AD-WARE egg in my computer. Nothing more... Nothing less.
> Beware...
>
> That's all I have to say on the matter...

And all I'm saying is that it was your Windows Media Player that laid the
egg, not the video.

Hugs,

CatNipped

> Drugz,
>
> IBen Getiner

September 12th 07, 05:02 AM
On Sep 11, 1:28?pm, "Matthew" > wrote:
> "CatNipped" >
>
> Don't even bother Lori. Kill fill the idiot The only way I see him is if
> someone quotes him.

Oh, really....?? I think not! I think Matty can see IBen on hiz webtv
just fine... LOL...!!

> Then you won't have to deal with the bend over; who wants his momma while
> his daddy watches from the closet with his sister

What was that....?? Like incest, do you...? Sick slimy ****.. I always
said you were a ****ing weird-o.

IBen Getiner

September 12th 07, 05:02 AM
On Sep 11, 12:56?pm, "CatNipped" > wrote:
> "IBen Getiner" > wrote in message
>
> ps.com...

> >> ps.com...

> >> BTW, he was talking about "Urge" software that is installed without a
> >> user's
> >> knowledge or OK... *but* it nothing to do with the video I posted, it's
> >> installed by Windows Media Player. Urge is not spyware, it is Windowss
> >> answer to ITunes and it comes with Windows Media Player 11.
>
> >> Hugs,
>
> >> CatNipped- Hide quoted text -

> > It layed an AD-WARE egg in my computer. Nothing more... Nothing less.
> > Beware...
>
> > That's all I have to say on the matter...
>
> And all I'm saying is that it was your Windows Media Player that laid the
> egg, not the video.
>
> Hugs,
>
> CatNipped
>

> > Drugz,