PDA

View Full Version : A Survey For Cat Lovers!

September 14th 07, 05:21 AM
My name is Stephan Marsh and I am an Industrial Design student at
Southern Illinois University at Carbondale. The link below is for a
survey on Domesticated Feline Living Environments. I choose this
subject because I am a cat owner (I have 4 cats) and cat lover that
wants to try and improve living condition for cats and owners. Your
help will make it possible for me to not only complete my class but
hopefully help our cat friends and their owners. Thank you for your
time.

sm=FKRzsfbbjjAqKR3UJT_2bb3A_3d_3d">Click Here to take survey</a>