PDA

View Full Version : You Can Help A Pitiful Situation

Blaine Hamrick
September 15th 07, 04:59 AM
Recently a friend's sister had to be put in a nursing home and she gave her
beloved cat Rambo to him to take care of. He had to move into an apartment
and being on public assistance cannot afford the $300.00 deposit.

He was going to have the cat "put to sleep" and he asked me if I would take
him in. Of course! Rambo has never been around cats at all, and is terrified
of my 4 cats. For over a month he has hidden under one of my computer
tables.

This beautiful and loving cat sleeps in his own urine at night until we can
mop it up. We need a loving home for this cat. He is neutered and declawed
and current on all shots. His home must have no other cats, although he
tolerates a small dog and cockatiel. He is an adult and one of the most
loving cats I have even seen.

We can deliver this kitty within 250 miles of Dallas/Fort Worth, Texas. I
can be reached at 972-258-6000 or 24 hour voice mail at 214-770-5498. I know
it is risky giving out telephone numbers, but I would give my address if I
could find this cat a nice home.

--
Blaine Hamrick, AL7HH
Irving, Texas

http://home1.gte.net/hamrick

Chris[_3_]
September 15th 07, 02:55 PM
Try Operation Kindness (in Addison near the airport).

Try PawPrints--not sure of location but definitely Dallas.

Try ANY no kill shelter that places animals.

Meantime, try give him his own litter box, in an area safely away from
your animals, with food and water, and a mat or something to sleep on.
Then he won't be lying in his own urine.

Blaine Hamrick wrote:
> Recently a friend's sister had to be put in a nursing home and she gave her
> beloved cat Rambo to him to take care of. He had to move into an apartment
> and being on public assistance cannot afford the $300.00 deposit.
>
> He was going to have the cat "put to sleep" and he asked me if I would take
> him in. Of course! Rambo has never been around cats at all, and is terrified
> of my 4 cats. For over a month he has hidden under one of my computer
> tables.
>
> This beautiful and loving cat sleeps in his own urine at night until we can
> mop it up. We need a loving home for this cat. He is neutered and declawed
> and current on all shots. His home must have no other cats, although he
> tolerates a small dog and cockatiel. He is an adult and one of the most
> loving cats I have even seen.
>
> We can deliver this kitty within 250 miles of Dallas/Fort Worth, Texas. I
> can be reached at 972-258-6000 or 24 hour voice mail at 214-770-5498. I know
> it is risky giving out telephone numbers, but I would give my address if I
> could find this cat a nice home.

Ham Op
September 15th 07, 07:50 PM
73 es best DX OM, Good luck in the contest
and hope you find a home for the kitty.

> Blaine Hamrick, AL7HH
> Irving, Texas
>
> http://home1.gte.net/hamrick