PDA

View Full Version : 1 last Q abt flea's

ensoul
September 16th 07, 03:54 AM
won't the flea bomb take of the rug?

I was told vacuuming brings out/up the flea's and several people plus
I checked on line recommended that you vacuum w/the flea collar in the
bag (like was said here)...then use a solution of one part salt to 4
parts borax on the rug let set some and re-vacuum..that kills the
fleas

Lynn

What difference does it make to the dead, the orphans, and the
homeless, whether the
mad destruction is wrought under the name
of totalitarianism or the holy name
of liberty or democracy. ~Mohandas Gandhi

Only dull people are brilliant at breakfast.
~Oscar Wilde

Suzie-Q[_2_]
September 16th 07, 07:42 AM
In article om>,
ensoul > wrote:

> won't the flea bomb take of the rug?
>
> I was told vacuuming brings out/up the flea's and several people plus
> I checked on line recommended that you vacuum w/the flea collar in the
> bag (like was said here)...then use a solution of one part salt to 4
> parts borax on the rug let set some and re-vacuum..that kills the
> fleas

It should, if you decide to use it. Maybe the idea was
that it's not really necessary.

--

8^)~ Sue (remove the x to email)
~~~~