PDA

View Full Version : cat urinating on bed

janet hodson
September 18th 07, 02:58 AM
i have a 2 cats a 3 year neutered male and 4 year old spayed female cat.
there were a few times if i would go on vacation my cat may urinate on the
bed which i assumed was her way of letting me know she wasn't happy with me.
within the last few weeks it has been happening on at least 4 times a
week.the problem may be the male which is actually my daughter's cat that
lives downstairs but when my daughter works or goes out of town which is
every weekend he comes upstairs. does anyone have this problem.