PDA

View Full Version : hot hot hot !!!!!!!!

nikeshoesshoppe
September 18th 07, 05:32 AM
hello,dear friend . i am a new here . i am a seller for sport shoes
and clothing .if you have insteresting . please go to our website:
www.nikeshoesshoppe.com browse it and choose some one if you like, we
will offer the best quality with lowest price to you . i am pleasure
to help everybody if you welcome .Co.was set up in 2000 as one
foreign
trade corporation,which is united by lots of footwear manufacturers
in
Fujian of China,specializing in the series such as NIKE\JORAN\ AF\
ADIDAS\REEBOK\PUMA\PRADA,etc. .

We cherish the policy of "Surviving on good-quality and sharing the
market with favourable prices".Our company gains good fame from our
business partners.We sincerely welcome customers at home and abroad
our company and negotiate business wholeheartedly.

please feel free to contact us. Please contact us: msn
EMAIL: .
and browse our website http://www.nikeshoesshoppe.com/. We are
waiting
for you. Best regards