PDA

View Full Version : My cat is a jumping freak!

Me[_2_]
September 20th 07, 02:11 AM
Hello all!

I just wanted to share this video with you: My cat Pippy is a jumping
freak! With absolutely no regard as to where he is throwing his body,
he demonstrates incredible jumping skills. Seriously, I'm convinced he
has no fear.

Enjoy the video! (it's posted on his blog at http://www.pippystyle.blogspot.com)

- The male captor

Suzie-Q[_2_]
September 20th 07, 08:16 AM
In article . com>,
Me > wrote:

> Hello all!
>
> I just wanted to share this video with you: My cat Pippy is a jumping
> freak! With absolutely no regard as to where he is throwing his body,
> he demonstrates incredible jumping skills. Seriously, I'm convinced he
> has no fear.
>
> Enjoy the video! (it's posted on his blog at
> http://www.pippystyle.blogspot.com)
>
> - The male captor

Excellent, and very entertaining!

--

8^)~ Sue (remove the x to email)
~~~~

As seen on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/wacvet

http://www.suzanne-eckhardt.com/
http://www.intergnat.com/malebashing/
http://www.intergnat.com/pussygames/

bookie
September 21st 07, 12:14 AM
On 20 Sep, 02:11, Me > wrote:
> Hello all!
>
> I just wanted to share this video with you: My cat Pippy is a jumping
> freak! With absolutely no regard as to where he is throwing his body,
> he demonstrates incredible jumping skills. Seriously, I'm convinced he
> has no fear.
>
> Enjoy the video! (it's posted on his blog athttp://www.pippystyle.blogspot.com)
>
> - The male captor

that cat is insane, fabulous though.

Grace
September 21st 07, 10:09 PM
This video is a riot!! I especially like the leap up the side of the
wall, and the sideways catwalk down. At one point, I thought Pippy
might hit the big screen T.V.----couldn't believe that he missed it,
but sure glad that he did. What a hoot!

Grace