PDA

View Full Version : Re: they're REALLY fighting what do I do????

---MIKE---
September 20th 07, 06:19 PM
I have heard that putting a little vanilla extract on them helps to make
them smell the same.

---MIKE---
>>In the White Mountains of New Hampshire
>> (44 15' N - Elevation 1580')

ensoul
September 20th 07, 07:39 PM
On Sep 20, 1:19?pm, (---MIKE---) wrote:
> I have heard that putting a little vanilla extract on them helps to make
> them smell the same.
>
> ---MIKE--->>In the White Mountains of New Hampshire
>
> >> (44 15' N - Elevation 1580')

thanks to all that replied and I really mean that...going get the
shirt I slept in last night, rub them both...then try letting Moe lose
(he's in the bdrm) and I tried to trick just stones in a
can ...didn't bother them a bit

thanks again

Lynn

A little sincerity is a dangerous thing, and a great deal of it is
absolutely fatal.
~Oscar Wilde