PDA

View Full Version : my cat will not still for me taking her picture what to do

Gregg
September 21st 07, 09:17 PM
Gracie is a fast 3 old and is very shy, I have tired taking her
picture with a cell phone camera, and a digital camera, so far bad
luck, she runs very fast for a Ginger cat, she is 25 pounds .

Mashauk
September 22nd 07, 05:55 PM
On 21 Sep, 21:17, Gregg > wrote:
> Gracie is a fast 3 old and is very shy, I have tired taking her
> picture with a cell phone camera, and a digital camera, so far bad
> luck, she runs very fast for a Ginger cat, she is 25 pounds .

Never mind fast for a ginger cat (why are ginger cats slower normally
then?) - but fast for 25 pounds, surprised she can waddle!

September 22nd 07, 09:14 PM
In article . com>,
says...
> Gracie is a fast 3 old and is very shy, I have tired taking her
> picture with a cell phone camera, and a digital camera, so far bad
> luck, she runs very fast for a Ginger cat, she is 25 pounds .

Angie is such a cat too. You just have to catch her when she's not in
constant motion.

Angie does like to try to push books out of my hands when said book
occupies the lap or near surfaces, as evidenced by this picture:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/kd1s/1357168923/in/set-72157594534805296/

I adopted Angie when she was 3.5 years old. I've begun to suspect she
belonged to a college student for a number of reasons that I'll someday
elaborate on.