Mashauk
October 4th 07, 12:21 AM
On 25 Sep, 02:58, Mandy > wrote:
> On Sep 22, 6:56 pm, FirstHit > wrote:
>
> > You gotta see this...
>
> >http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ON7BW702zt0
>
> > FirstHit
>
> OK, that was HIL-AR-IUS !!!

Masokitty. My cat loves it when I brush him with a really hard brush,
the harder the better! I don't do it very much as I don't think it's
probably good for his skin but I swear I I did it with a wire brush
he'd be ecstatic, weirdo!

-Lost
October 5th 07, 04:52 AM
Response from Mashauk >:

> On 25 Sep, 02:58, Mandy > wrote:
>> On Sep 22, 6:56 pm, FirstHit > wrote:
>>
>> > You gotta see this...
>>
>> >http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ON7BW702zt0
>>
>> > FirstHit
>>
>> OK, that was HIL-AR-IUS !!!
>
> Masokitty. My cat loves it when I brush him with a really hard
> brush, the harder the better! I don't do it very much as I don't
> think it's probably good for his skin but I swear I I did it with
> a wire brush he'd be ecstatic, weirdo!

Heehee, I was thinking something like that too. "Eroticat."

I am not sure what is weirder though, the cat enjoying the spanking
or how the owner figured out kitty liked to be spanked.

I guess it is the same way I know Gabby likes to be bitten on the
nose.

--
-Lost
kidding. No I am not.