PDA

View Full Version : VIDEO - really funny

Persian
September 23rd 07, 03:57 PM
http://video.yahoo.com/video/play?vid=1085966&cache=

Alex
http://PersianKittenEmpire.Com

cybercat
September 23rd 07, 05:27 PM
"Persian" > wrote in message
ups.com...
> http://video.yahoo.com/video/play?vid=1085966&cache=

That really is funny. :) The little tail thing kills me.

FirstHit
September 23rd 07, 09:56 PM
On Sep 23, 7:57 am, Persian > wrote:
> http://video.yahoo.com/video/play?vid=1085966&cache=
>
> Alexhttp://PersianKittenEmpire.Com

Have you seen this kitty video?...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qit3ALTelOo

It is the most fun-to-watch kitty video I have seen.

FirstHit

dgk
September 24th 07, 01:33 PM
On Sun, 23 Sep 2007 12:27:19 -0400, "cybercat" >
wrote:

>"Persian" > wrote in message
ups.com...
>> http://video.yahoo.com/video/play?vid=1085966&cache=
>>

>That really is funny. :) The little tail thing kills me.

That's a very little tail, no? What kind of cat has a tail that short?

"dgk" > wrote in message
> On Sun, 23 Sep 2007 12:27:19 -0400, "cybercat" >
> wrote:
>

>>"Persian" > wrote in message
ups.com...
>>> http://video.yahoo.com/video/play?vid=1085966&cache=
>>>

>>That really is funny. :) The little tail thing kills me.
>>

> That's a very little tail, no? What kind of cat has a tail that short?

I noticed that the text is in something like Japanese? Maybe it is a
breed more common there. It it is a breeder cat, it just goes to
show you that they can be just as adorable as normal mixed
breeds. :)

Persian
September 24th 07, 09:13 PM
On Sep 24, 12:17 pm, "cybercat" > wrote:
> "dgk" > wrote in message

> > On Sun, 23 Sep 2007 12:27:19 -0400, "cybercat" >
> > wrote:
>
> >>"Persian" > wrote in message
> ups.com...
>
> >>That really is funny. :) The little tail thing kills me.
>
> > That's a very little tail, no? What kind of cat has a tail that short?
>
> I noticed that the text is in something like Japanese? Maybe it is a
> breed more common there. It it is a breeder cat, it just goes to
> show you that they can be just as adorable as normal mixed
> breeds. :)

Here are some persian kittens:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=wNv74rvkAw8