PDA

View Full Version : Chelsea (the second of the "sponsored kitties") has been adopted

MaryL
September 24th 07, 01:25 AM
Good news! I wrote some time ago about the two kitties I was "sponsoring"
by paying for vetting, innoculations and spay/neuter (a male and a female).
The little male was adopted almost immediately -- although the ideal would
have been for them to be adopted as a pair -- and the little female was
adopted this weekend. She is going to a wonderful home. The woman who
adopted her had to have her 15-year-old female put to sleep. She has a
6-year-old male, and she says he is lonely. The president of our local
Alley Cats Allies (the organization that arranged for a foster home and
handled the adoption) says the new adoptor "knew instantly that Chelsea was
the one!" So, this is happy news to report.

MaryL

Sheelagh >o
September 24th 07, 05:42 PM
On 24 Sep, 01:25, "MaryL" -OUT-THE-LITTER>
wrote:
> Good news! I wrote some time ago about the two kitties I was "sponsoring"
> by paying for vetting, innoculations and spay/neuter (a male and a female).
> The little male was adopted almost immediately -- although the ideal would
> have been for them to be adopted as a pair -- and the little female was
> adopted this weekend. She is going to a wonderful home. The woman who
> adopted her had to have her 15-year-old female put to sleep. She has a
> 6-year-old male, and she says he is lonely. The president of our local
> Alley Cats Allies (the organization that arranged for a foster home and
> handled the adoption) says the new adoptor "knew instantly that Chelsea was
> the one!" So, this is happy news to report.
>
> MaryL

I am delighted to hear this Mary. Is there any chance that you might
be able to keep in touch with Chelsea's new adoptive mummy- Or would
you rather allow her to move on to the next phase in her life, &
foster another cat instead?
Either way, this is excellent news....

I really am delighted to hear this :o)
Sheelagh >"o"<