PDA

View Full Version : cat dyes

Hactar
October 1st 07, 02:07 AM
I have anecdotal evidence that there are hair dyes for some dogs. Are
there similar things for cats, or would one have to employ a DIY
solution of Jello, Kool-Aid, etc.? I called the local Petsmart
grooming, and they didn't do it, nor did they name anyone who did.

--
-eben royalty.mine.nu:81
Answer: two spoonfuls in my cup, please.

cybercat
October 1st 07, 02:21 AM
"Hactar" > wrote in message
>I have anecdotal evidence that there are hair dyes for some dogs. Are
> there similar things for cats, or would one have to employ a DIY
> solution of Jello, Kool-Aid, etc.? I called the local Petsmart
> grooming, and they didn't do it, nor did they name anyone who did.

Use Jello! Black cherry would look particularly nice.

Baldoni[_2_]
October 1st 07, 04:49 PM
Hactar submitted this idea :
> I have anecdotal evidence that there are hair dyes for some dogs. Are
> there similar things for cats, or would one have to employ a DIY
> solution of Jello, Kool-Aid, etc.? I called the local Petsmart
> grooming, and they didn't do it, nor did they name anyone who did.

My cat went out the other night and covered himself in cow****. I can
only think he was trying to use it as camoflauge. He has been after
this heron for years.

--
Count Baldoni