PDA

View Full Version : Buddy is much better

Paul M. Cook[_2_]
October 2nd 07, 02:00 AM
Today his leg is stronger and he is putting more weight on it. He hurts,
but I have some meds to ease the pain. No acupuncture for a couple of weeks
so we can see how this progresses. The pain is mostly due to the fact that
he is walking more on his left hip which is the arthritic hip - I was wrong
and thought it was the right hip. Which leads me to think that he has had
issues with that foot in the past because I have seen him limp on it. The
foot is plenty warm now, as toasty as the others. And he has more sensation
in the lower foot. I can tickle his pads and he pulls back.

So he's doing much much better. Let's hope it continues the trend.

Paul

cybercat
October 2nd 07, 02:25 AM
"Paul M. Cook" > wrote:

> The foot is plenty warm now, as toasty as the others. And he has more
> sensation in the lower foot. I can tickle his pads and he pulls back.
>
> So he's doing much much better.

Wonderful!

Gail
October 2nd 07, 02:31 AM
Terrific!! Keep us posted.
Gail
"Paul M. Cook" > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> Today his leg is stronger and he is putting more weight on it. He hurts,
> but I have some meds to ease the pain. No acupuncture for a couple of
> weeks so we can see how this progresses. The pain is mostly due to the
> fact that he is walking more on his left hip which is the arthritic hip -
> I was wrong and thought it was the right hip. Which leads me to think
> that he has had issues with that foot in the past because I have seen him
> limp on it. The foot is plenty warm now, as toasty as the others. And he
> has more sensation in the lower foot. I can tickle his pads and he pulls
> back.
>
> So he's doing much much better. Let's hope it continues the trend.
>
> Paul

Candace
October 2nd 07, 07:40 AM
On Oct 1, 6:00 pm, "Paul M. Cook" > wrote:
> Today his leg is stronger and he is putting more weight on it. He hurts,
> but I have some meds to ease the pain. No acupuncture for a couple of weeks
> so we can see how this progresses. The pain is mostly due to the fact that
> he is walking more on his left hip which is the arthritic hip - I was wrong
> and thought it was the right hip. Which leads me to think that he has had
> issues with that foot in the past because I have seen him limp on it. The
> foot is plenty warm now, as toasty as the others. And he has more sensation
> in the lower foot. I can tickle his pads and he pulls back.
>
> So he's doing much much better. Let's hope it continues the trend.
>
> Paul

That's great news! What a relief for you...

Candace

Sheelagh >o
October 3rd 07, 03:04 PM
On 2 Oct, 02:00, "Paul M. Cook" > wrote:
> Today his leg is stronger and he is putting more weight on it. He hurts,
> but I have some meds to ease the pain. No acupuncture for a couple of weeks
> so we can see how this progresses. The pain is mostly due to the fact that
> he is walking more on his left hip which is the arthritic hip - I was wrong
> and thought it was the right hip. Which leads me to think that he has had
> issues with that foot in the past because I have seen him limp on it. The
> foot is plenty warm now, as toasty as the others. And he has more sensation
> in the lower foot. I can tickle his pads and he pulls back.
>
> So he's doing much much better. Let's hope it continues the trend.
>
> Paul

Delightful news. Lets keep our fingers crossed for a full recovery.
Good News is always great to hear about. Thanks.
Sheelagh >"o"<
Sheelagh