PDA

View Full Version : FS - Unique silver chime ball pendant

Jewelry by Yael
October 2nd 07, 04:49 PM
Treat your cat to one of these wonderful chime ball pendants. We
import these harmony balls directly from Bali, Indonesia. These
gorgeous pieces are handcrafted by experienced silver smiths in Bali.
We have shopped around and think that you will agree that these
harmony balls have been made by true silver smiths with extreme pride
and workmanship. The detail in these pieces are superior to others
that we have seen and think that you will agree that these are
wonderful Bali works of art.

Visit: www.JewelryByYael.com
or
http://jewelrybyyael.com/index.php?cPath=13_25&%3CosCsid%3E