PDA

View Full Version : How many do you have?

James
October 4th 07, 04:54 AM
I only have one pussy. Tried to get her a friend twice but each time
she hissed at the other.

A friend has 4 and they all sleep with her.

dgk
October 4th 07, 01:12 PM
On Wed, 03 Oct 2007 20:54:05 -0700, James >
wrote:

>I only have one pussy. Tried to get her a friend twice but each time
>she hissed at the other.
>
>A friend has 4 and they all sleep with her.

I have three.

Some cats do seem to be loners but I think that is the exception.
Hissing is normal when cats are introduced, and introducting them is
not just a matter of opening a carrier and letting the new one out.

CatNipped[_2_]
October 4th 07, 05:38 PM
"James" > wrote in message
oups.com...
>I only have one pussy. Tried to get her a friend twice but each time
> she hissed at the other.
>
> A friend has 4 and they all sleep with her.

Five here - but we did have one for only a short time that couldn't be
introduced to the rest even after 6 weeks of a slow introduction (what
really bothered us was her viciously attacking our two ten-week-old
kittens - that's just not cat-like behavior, so she went back to her foster
home).

Hugs,

CatNipped

Calvin
October 4th 07, 07:00 PM
Nine.

Three, in and out upstairs, not confined.

Six, in and out downstairs, confined to a big fenced-in back
yard.

On cool and cold nights, the downstairs six sleep with
me in a room made warm by a radiator-type electric
heater. It's great to sleep in a bed full of snuggling
cats. And they always start groaning if I disturb them
by turning over or getting up.

Suzie-Q[_2_]
October 5th 07, 03:21 AM
In article >,
"CatNipped" > wrote:

> "James" > wrote in message
> oups.com...
> >I only have one pussy. Tried to get her a friend twice but each time
> > she hissed at the other.
> >
> > A friend has 4 and they all sleep with her.
> >

> Five here - but we did have one for only a short time that couldn't be
> introduced to the rest even after 6 weeks of a slow introduction (what
> really bothered us was her viciously attacking our two ten-week-old
> kittens - that's just not cat-like behavior, so she went back to her foster
> home).
>
> Hugs,
>
> CatNipped

seven

--

8^)~ Sue (remove the x to email)
~~~~

As seen on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/wacvet

http://www.suzanne-eckhardt.com/
http://www.intergnat.com/malebashing/
http://www.intergnat.com/pussygames/

mlbriggs
October 5th 07, 06:27 AM
On Wed, 03 Oct 2007 20:54:05 -0700, James wrote:

> I only have one pussy. Tried to get her a friend twice but each time
> she hissed at the other.
>
> A friend has 4 and they all sleep with her.

I have only one but she is big enough to equal two or three cats. MLB

cybercat
October 5th 07, 07:32 AM
"Calvin" > wrote :

> And they always start groaning if I disturb them
> by turning over or getting up.

That's really cute. :)

Sheelagh >o
October 5th 07, 01:25 PM
On 4 Oct, 04:54, James > wrote:
> I only have one pussy. Tried to get her a friend twice but each time
> she hissed at the other.
>
> A friend has 4 and they all sleep with her.

7 Full - time
Belle,
Ringo,
Biffy,
Taz,
Tiggy,
Lucy(fur!!),
Lilly...
And foster Queens & Kittens on an almost permanent basis too.

Sheelagh>"o"<

---MIKE---
October 5th 07, 03:08 PM
Two inside cats - Tiger and Amber. There are no ferals or strays (I am
surrounded by forest that contains many predators).

---MIKE---