PDA

View Full Version : Johnsonville Italian Sausage Is Good For Cats

dejablues
October 4th 07, 07:18 AM
On Monday mornings, the grocery store nearest me tosses their week old
Johnsonville products.

Cats love them.

Spot
October 4th 07, 01:12 PM
A cat will eat just about anything if it's hungry enough it doesn't mean
it's good for them.

Celeste

"dejablues" > wrote in message
ups.com...
> On Monday mornings, the grocery store nearest me tosses their week old
> Johnsonville products.
>
> Cats love them.

James
October 4th 07, 04:29 PM
On Oct 4, 2:18 am, dejablues > wrote:
> On Monday mornings, the grocery store nearest me tosses their week old
> Johnsonville products.
>
> Cats love them.

If I had a store near by that toss them out, I'd eat them myself.

Paul M. Cook[_2_]
October 5th 07, 11:25 AM
"dejablues" > wrote in message
ups.com...
> On Monday mornings, the grocery store nearest me tosses their week old
> Johnsonville products.
>
> Cats love them.

If they throw them out they are seriously stupid because they can donate
them to food banks and get a tax write-off in the process. Just because the
sell by date has been reached does not mean the food is unfit for human
consumption.

Nice try, troll. Anyone knows pork is not a cat's favorite, they usually
dismiss it. There seems to be something about pork that they just don't
like, at least to my experience.

Paul

Candace
October 8th 07, 12:20 AM
On Oct 5, 3:25 am, "Paul M. Cook" > wrote:
> "dejablues" > wrote in message
>
> If they throw them out they are seriously stupid because they can donate
> them to food banks and get a tax write-off in the process. Just because the
> sell by date has been reached does not mean the food is unfit for human
> consumption.
>
> Nice try, troll. Anyone knows pork is not a cat's favorite, they usually
> dismiss it. There seems to be something about pork that they just don't
> like, at least to my experience.
>
> Paul

We have a nonprofit org in the Phoenix area called "Waste Not" that
exists for this purpose--to take unused food from restaurants and
distribute it to the homeless. Unfortunately, I heard recently, due
to all sorts of health code issues and potential liability problems,
they have to be very careful now about what they use so it has cut
down drastically on the food they get to distribute now...hurting
those who need it the most...another example of government in action.
They definitely cannot use outdated products anymore.

Candace

deja.blues
October 10th 07, 12:01 AM
On Oct 4, 8:29 am, James > wrote:
> On Oct 4, 2:18 am, dejablues > wrote:
>
> > On Monday mornings, the grocery store nearest me tosses their week old
> > Johnsonville products.
>
> > Cats love them.
>
> If I had a store near by that toss them out, I'd eat them myself.

Actually, that's exactly what I do.