PDA

View Full Version : How to treat a cat when she throws up?


RPSinha
October 4th 07, 06:07 PM
I know it is not the most refined question you are likely to face
today, but I would like to ask the more experienced crowd here:

How do you treat a cat when she throws up?

It has got to be uncomfortable and disagreeable moment for them. The
cat I feed tries to run away from the spot when this happens, and
should she throw up again, run away from that spot as well.

My puzzle is, what action on my part, even if it is inaction, would
make her most comfortable and accepted?

Should I leave her alone? Open the door and let her out? Pet her?
Ignore her and just clean up the mess?

As she has just lost food, should I try to feed her again a little
later? Or conclude her body doesn't want food now, so let it go?

mlbriggs
October 4th 07, 07:22 PM
On Thu, 04 Oct 2007 12:07:05 -0500, RPSinha wrote:

> I know it is not the most refined question you are likely to face
> today, but I would like to ask the more experienced crowd here:
>
> How do you treat a cat when she throws up?
>
> It has got to be uncomfortable and disagreeable moment for them. The
> cat I feed tries to run away from the spot when this happens, and
> should she throw up again, run away from that spot as well.
>
> My puzzle is, what action on my part, even if it is inaction, would
> make her most comfortable and accepted?
>
> Should I leave her alone? Open the door and let her out? Pet her?
> Ignore her and just clean up the mess?
>
> As she has just lost food, should I try to feed her again a little
> later? Or conclude her body doesn't want food now, so let it go?


Just clean up the mess. Unfamiliar food will make m cat upchuck and
she will do it in multiplaces. Perhaps some hairball remedy would help
her as well as daily brushing. I don't disturb her when she is
upchucking.

kraut
October 4th 07, 07:36 PM
>I know it is not the most refined question you are likely to face
>today, but I would like to ask the more experienced crowd here:
>
>How do you treat a cat when she throws up?
>
>It has got to be uncomfortable and disagreeable moment for them. The
>cat I feed tries to run away from the spot when this happens, and
>should she throw up again, run away from that spot as well.
>
>My puzzle is, what action on my part, even if it is inaction, would
>make her most comfortable and accepted?
>
>Should I leave her alone? Open the door and let her out? Pet her?
>Ignore her and just clean up the mess?
>
>As she has just lost food, should I try to feed her again a little
>later? Or conclude her body doesn't want food now, so let it go?

Well the answer depends on several things.

"You say the cat you feed." Is it your cat or someone's cat you are
caring for?? If it is someone elses cat inform whoever it belongs to.

If it is your cat have you changed foods lately?? If so go back to
the old food and see if it still happens. Does it do it often and if
so when?? How old is the cat??

I myself would take it to be checked out my a vet to make sure there
is no digestive track problems.

studio
October 5th 07, 05:43 AM
On Oct 4, 1:07 pm, RPSinha > wrote:
> I know it is not the most refined question you are likely to face
> today, but I would like to ask the more experienced crowd here:
>
> How do you treat a cat when she throws up?
>
> As she has just lost food, should I try to feed her again a little
> later? Or conclude her body doesn't want food now, so let it go?

Sometimes they throw up because of hairballs blocking
their digestive tract...
you'll know this if you see hair in the upchuck.
Other times they throw up because they're allergic to the
food your feeding them.
You'll know this by what brand you feed them and
watching to see if they throw up afterwards.

You just have to let nature take it's course when they
start throwing up...but better food and grooming can help
prevent the problem.
I don't let Big Mama eat right afterwards and let
her stomach calm down some.
She gets her food back after a couple hours, but I
leave the water for her, and her oatgrass.

-Lost
October 5th 07, 02:40 PM
Response from studio >:

> I don't let Big Mama eat right afterwards and let
> her stomach calm down some.
> She gets her food back after a couple hours, but I
> leave the water for her, and her oatgrass.

Oat grass... do you find the use of oat grass beneficial?

I have been weighing options on whether or not to provide more
nutritional roughage or jump straight to a hairball remedy.

Thanks.

--
-Lost
Remove the extra words to reply by e-mail. Don't e-mail me. I am
kidding. No I am not.

---MIKE---
October 5th 07, 03:02 PM
I provide oat grass and I seldom see hairballs (occasional "grass
balls"). I have seen Tiger throw up in the middle of a meal and start
to eat what he threw up. I stop him of course.


---MIKE---
>>In the White Mountains of New Hampshire
>> (44 15' N - Elevation 1580')

studio
October 5th 07, 03:56 PM
On Oct 5, 9:40 am, "-Lost" > wrote:
> Oat grass... do you find the use of oat grass beneficial?

Absolutely. I'm completely sold on it as being beneficial in
many different ways.

> I have been weighing options on whether or not to provide more
> nutritional roughage or jump straight to a hairball remedy.

If kitty has hairballs, I could be wrong, but I don't think roughage
will make a difference.

If it's just a mild, occassional hairball problem;
hairball formula dry food seem to work pretty well.

-Lost
October 6th 07, 12:13 AM
Response from studio >:

> On Oct 5, 9:40 am, "-Lost" > wrote:
>> Oat grass... do you find the use of oat grass beneficial?
>
> Absolutely. I'm completely sold on it as being beneficial in
> many different ways.

Oh, if not for hairballs then how is it beneficial?

>> I have been weighing options on whether or not to provide more
>> nutritional roughage or jump straight to a hairball remedy.
>
> If kitty has hairballs, I could be wrong, but I don't think
> roughage will make a difference.
>
> If it's just a mild, occassional hairball problem;
> hairball formula dry food seem to work pretty well.

Nah, not yet. I was just hoping for a preemptive strike.

--
-Lost
Remove the extra words to reply by e-mail. Don't e-mail me. I am
kidding. No I am not.

-Lost
October 6th 07, 12:21 AM
Response from (---MIKE---):

> I provide oat grass and I seldom see hairballs (occasional "grass
> balls"). I have seen Tiger throw up in the middle of a meal and
> start to eat what he threw up. I stop him of course.

Cool. Where do you get yours from offhand?

The only place I found is online at:

http://www.oatgrass.net/oat-greens-for-cats.php

--
-Lost
Remove the extra words to reply by e-mail. Don't e-mail me. I am
kidding. No I am not.

---MIKE---
October 6th 07, 02:14 AM
-lost asked (regarding oat grass):

>>Cool. Where do you get yours from
>> offhand?

I get mine at a store that sells feed. I paid $10 for a 50 pound bag
(the smallest they sell). The seeds will go bad long before I use them
up. You can also order them from one of the cat stores such as CAT
CLAWS or DR. FOSTER & SMITH but it is quite expensive to buy the seeds
from them. I use lawn soil in a flower pot and put a thin layer of
Miracle Grow over the seeds. I spray water on them twice a day. I
plant a batch twice a week so I always have some in various stages of
growth.


---MIKE---
>>In the White Mountains of New Hampshire
>> (44 15' N - Elevation 1580')

studio
October 6th 07, 05:28 AM
On Oct 5, 7:13 pm, "-Lost" > wrote:
> Response from studio >:
>
> > On Oct 5, 9:40 am, "-Lost" > wrote:
> >> Oat grass... do you find the use of oat grass beneficial?
>
> > Absolutely. I'm completely sold on it as being beneficial in
> > many different ways.
>
> Oh, if not for hairballs then how is it beneficial?

Besides possibly helping in getting up hairballs...
aiding digestion, providing moisture, providing minerals, providing
something extra to nibble on, providing contentment and ease of
access to something they crave.

When cats do not have oat grass, they sniff around blade-by-blade
of grass to find a substitute.
When you grow it for them, every blade has just what they're looking
for and they have an abundant supply...enough to make a real
difference.

-Lost
October 6th 07, 06:50 AM
Response from studio >:

> On Oct 5, 7:13 pm, "-Lost" > wrote:
>> Response from studio >:
>>
>> > On Oct 5, 9:40 am, "-Lost" >
>> > wrote:
>> >> Oat grass... do you find the use of oat grass beneficial?
>>
>> > Absolutely. I'm completely sold on it as being beneficial in
>> > many different ways.
>>
>> Oh, if not for hairballs then how is it beneficial?
>
> Besides possibly helping in getting up hairballs...
> aiding digestion, providing moisture, providing minerals,
> providing something extra to nibble on, providing contentment and
> ease of access to something they crave.
>
> When cats do not have oat grass, they sniff around blade-by-blade
> of grass to find a substitute.
> When you grow it for them, every blade has just what they're
> looking for and they have an abundant supply...enough to make a
> real difference.

Ah, OK! I am definitely going to try and find some. So far no luck
finding a local seller of them.

Before I order an expensive online batch I am going to ask ---MIKE---
something...

--
-Lost
Remove the extra words to reply by e-mail. Don't e-mail me. I am
kidding. No I am not.

-Lost
October 6th 07, 07:28 AM
Response from (---MIKE---):

> -lost asked (regarding oat grass):
>
>>>Cool. Where do you get yours from
>>> offhand?
>
> I get mine at a store that sells feed. I paid $10 for a 50 pound
> bag (the smallest they sell). The seeds will go bad long before I
> use them up. You can also order them from one of the cat stores
> such as CAT CLAWS or DR. FOSTER & SMITH but it is quite expensive
> to buy the seeds from them. I use lawn soil in a flower pot and
> put a thin layer of Miracle Grow over the seeds. I spray water on
> them twice a day. I plant a batch twice a week so I always have
> some in various stages of growth.

I've sent you an e-mail.

--
-Lost
Remove the extra words to reply by e-mail. Don't e-mail me. I am
kidding. No I am not.

studio
October 6th 07, 07:41 AM
On Oct 6, 1:50 am, "-Lost" > wrote:
> Ah, OK! I am definitely going to try and find some. So far no luck
> finding a local seller of them.

Oat grass by other names may be Cat Grass, Kitty Veggies, etc.

Walmart sells individual containers of oat grass for about $2.25
But that's just a 6 week supply.

I found a small 3oz. packet of seeds in the grocery store in the
pet food section for about $3....or enough to last 2-3 years.

I've also seen the seeds in my local hardware store.

The local pet store is bound to have it also.

-Lost
October 7th 07, 04:10 AM
Response from studio >:

> On Oct 6, 1:50 am, "-Lost" > wrote:
>> Ah, OK! I am definitely going to try and find some. So far no
>> luck finding a local seller of them.
>
> Oat grass by other names may be Cat Grass, Kitty Veggies, etc.

Feeder's Supply has no clue what I am talking about.

Our specialty pet store knows of it, but does not carry it.

> Walmart sells individual containers of oat grass for about $2.25
> But that's just a 6 week supply.

Did not know this, I will definitely check! (I did not see any
though, offhand.)

> I found a small 3oz. packet of seeds in the grocery store in the
> pet food section for about $3....or enough to last 2-3 years.

None at Kroger's, nor did anyone know what I was talking about.

> I've also seen the seeds in my local hardware store.

The best we have on that note is a Tractor Supply Co., and they had
no clue what I was talking about.

> The local pet store is bound to have it also.

You would think so wouldn't you?

Most everybody kept thinking I was saying "old grass." Hehe. I even
talked to the garden center at Wal-Mart and an older gentleman told
me there was no such thing. When I mentioned it was for cats he
said, "Oh you mean catnip." When I said no, that it was not catnip
it is something else, he sternly said "NO. No, it is catnip. Trust
me I know what I am talking about."

So anyway...

I am definitely going to recheck Wal-Mart but hopefully I have found
another source I might be able to use.

Thanks for all the helpful information, studio. I am going to
continue to bug my 2 pet stores (Feeder's and the specialty shop)
because they are the only pet stores here so they should offer a wide
variety. At least in my opinion...

--
-Lost
Remove the extra words to reply by e-mail. Don't e-mail me. I am
kidding. No I am not.

studio
October 7th 07, 05:50 AM
On Oct 6, 11:10 pm, "-Lost" > wrote:
> Response from studio >:
>
> > On Oct 6, 1:50 am, "-Lost" > wrote:
> >> Ah, OK! I am definitely going to try and find some. So far no
> >> luck finding a local seller of them.

Ok, we're going to narrow this down...
my 3oz. packet is called "Cosmic Kittyherbs", which is a trademark.
It's packaged in Maryland.

A Web search indicated many large pet stores, lawn and garden stores
and even Amazon.com sell this product.

http://www.walmart.com/catalog/catalog.gsp?cat=202094
http://petco.com/product/4477/Cosmic-Kittyherbs.aspx
http://lawn-and-garden.hardwarestore.com/76-478-cat-treats/cosmic-kittyherbs-120864.aspx
http://www.amazon.com/Cosmic-Pet-H8001-KITTY-HERBS/dp/B0002DGJ0A

Aside: they also make a great little gift to other cat owners.

studio
October 7th 07, 05:58 AM
On Oct 6, 11:10 pm, "-Lost" > wrote:
> I even
> talked to the garden center at Wal-Mart and an older gentleman told
> me there was no such thing. When I mentioned it was for cats he
> said, "Oh you mean catnip." When I said no, that it was not catnip
> it is something else, he sternly said "NO. No, it is catnip. Trust
> me I know what I am talking about."

No, he didn't know...wrong area.
You would have to talk to the person in charge of the pet supplies,
they would know.

> Thanks for all the helpful information, studio.

You're very welcome.
Most of us here just want to share knowledge, experiences,
and be of help.

Ajanta
October 8th 07, 06:30 PM
studio > wrote:

: I found a small 3oz. packet of seeds in the grocery store in the
: pet food section for about $3....or enough to last 2-3 years.

Just curious, would you grow it in a pot or on the ground (ybe in a
corner of the lawn)?

jmagerl[_2_]
October 8th 07, 07:41 PM
Cat Grass is nothing more than oats or wheat. When sprouted its called oat
grass or wheat grass. I go down to the local horse/farm store and there are
always leaky bags of horse feed. I scoop up a handful and sprout half for
the cat and plant the other half for seed. Next year I take the seed I
raised and plant half for the cat and half for seed..etc...etc...\. If you
have a bird, it also works for millet seed

I have 5 smal;l flower pots that are seeded with oats a week apart So that
Mr. Bonkers gets a new pot everyweek thru out the summer. During the winter
he has to go every 2 weeks with grass grown under lights

"Ajanta" > wrote in message
...
> studio > wrote:
>
> : I found a small 3oz. packet of seeds in the grocery store in the
> : pet food section for about $3....or enough to last 2-3 years.
>
> Just curious, would you grow it in a pot or on the ground (ybe in a
> corner of the lawn)?

mlbriggs
October 8th 07, 07:54 PM
On Mon, 08 Oct 2007 12:30:38 -0500, Ajanta wrote:

> studio > wrote:
>
>> [quoted text muted]
>
> Just curious, would you grow it in a pot or on the ground (ybe in a
> corner of the lawn)?


both.

studio
October 8th 07, 10:35 PM
On Oct 8, 1:30 pm, Ajanta > wrote:
> Just curious, would you grow it in a pot or on the ground (ybe in a
> corner of the lawn)?

The direct answer to your question is: either or both.

Personally, I have 2 small pots I grow it in.
Since that particular grass only survives about 6 weeks,
when the one pot is dying, I start growing a new batch in the other
pot.

A little seed goes a long way, so a 3oz. packet will last quite a long
time.
The seed needs warmth and sunlight to grow.

Growing:
1. use some fresh earth and lightly sprinkle some seeds on top.
2. sprinkle more earth on top of the seeds...just enough to cover
them;
or, push the seeds into the earth with your finger tips about 1/4
inch
and recover with earth.
3. cover with paper towel
4. water liberally
5. water moderately daily and remove paper towel after 3 days
6. water lightly daily afterwards

Re-growing:
1. once the grass has died, pull it out and discard as much as you can
2. till and mix the earth throughly
3. replant

If you have a grow light, you can also grow it inside during
the winter months as long as it's in a warm area of the house.

---MIKE---
October 8th 07, 11:10 PM
I keep the pots on a window sill until the grass is high enough for the
cats. The window is on the north side so it doesn't get any direct
sunlight. The grass still grows year round. It takes about a week for
the grass to grow about 6 inches high. I only lasts about a week before
it starts to go limp.


---MIKE---
>>In the White Mountains of New Hampshire
>> (44 15' N - Elevation 1580')

Jaye Elke[_2_]
October 11th 07, 01:37 AM
Proof of faggot cappy's **** fetish:

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.flame.faggots/browse_thread/thread/be1f372eb33c5f08

Sniper .308
October 11th 07, 01:40 AM
On Wed, 10 Oct 2007 17:37:30 -0700, Jaye Elke >
wrote:

>Proof of faggot cappy's **** fetish:
>
>http://groups.google.com/group/alt.flame.faggots/browse_thread/thread/be1f372eb33c5f08

YOU CALL YOUR FORGERY "PROOF" YOU POOR PATHETIC CUM DUMPSTER BLOBBY?

BWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!

BLOBTARDIA IS A DESPERATE FORGING FAGGOT

BWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!

BWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!

BWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!

BWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!


From: bobandcarole >
Newsgroups: alt.politics.homosexuality
Subject: Proof of faggot capgun's **** fetish
Date: Sun, 23 Sep 2007 21:02:26 -0700
Organization: http://groups.google.com
Lines: 2
Message-ID: om>

Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1"
X-Trace: posting.google.com 1190606547 25081 127.0.0.1 (24 Sep 2007
04:02:27 GMT)
X-Complaints-To:
NNTP-Posting-Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2007 04:02:27 +0000 (UTC)
User-Agent: G2/1.0
X-HTTP-UserAgent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US;
rv:1.8.1.7) Gecko/20070914 Firefox/2.0.0.7,gzip(gfe),gzip(gfe)
Complaints-To:


From: "Sniper.308" >
Newsgroups: alt.flame.faggots
Subject: **** on me, please.
Date: Sun, 23 Sep 2007 20:44:29 -0700
Organization: http://groups.google.com
Lines: 3
Message-ID: m>

Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1"
X-Trace: posting.google.com 1190605469 21079 127.0.0.1 (24 Sep 2007
03:44:29 GMT)
X-Complaints-To:
NNTP-Posting-Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2007 03:44:29 +0000 (UTC)
User-Agent: G2/1.0
X-HTTP-UserAgent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US;
rv:1.8.1.7) Gecko/20070914 Firefox/2.0.0.7,gzip(gfe),gzip(gfe)
Complaints-To:

Sniper .308
October 11th 07, 02:58 AM
For more information on this post forging retard check out his home
page:

http://www.myspace.com/blobtardia

Sniper .308
October 11th 07, 03:02 AM
On Wed, 10 Oct 2007 18:06:06 -0700, Jaye Elke
> wrote:

>Proof of faggot cappy's **** fetish:
>
>http://groups.google.com/group/alt.flame.faggots/browse_thread/thread/be1f372eb33c5f08

EVEN AFTER PROVING THIS IS A LIE, CUM DUMPSTER BLOBTARDIA IS STILL
DESPERATELY FLAILING AWAY

BWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!

BLOBTARDIA IS A DESPERATE POST FORGING FAGGOT

BWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!

NOT TO MENTION THE RUNNING JOKE ON APH

BWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!

BWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!

BWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!


From: bobandcarole >
Newsgroups: alt.politics.homosexuality
Subject: Proof of faggot capgun's **** fetish
Date: Sun, 23 Sep 2007 21:02:26 -0700
Organization: http://groups.google.com
Lines: 2
Message-ID: om>

Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1"
X-Trace: posting.google.com 1190606547 25081 127.0.0.1 (24 Sep 2007
04:02:27 GMT)
X-Complaints-To:
NNTP-Posting-Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2007 04:02:27 +0000 (UTC)
User-Agent: G2/1.0
X-HTTP-UserAgent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US;
rv:1.8.1.7) Gecko/20070914 Firefox/2.0.0.7,gzip(gfe),gzip(gfe)
Complaints-To:


From: "Sniper.308" >
Newsgroups: alt.flame.faggots
Subject: **** on me, please.
Date: Sun, 23 Sep 2007 20:44:29 -0700
Organization: http://groups.google.com
Lines: 3
Message-ID: m>

Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1"
X-Trace: posting.google.com 1190605469 21079 127.0.0.1 (24 Sep 2007
03:44:29 GMT)
X-Complaints-To:
NNTP-Posting-Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2007 03:44:29 +0000 (UTC)
User-Agent: G2/1.0
X-HTTP-UserAgent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US;
rv:1.8.1.7) Gecko/20070914 Firefox/2.0.0.7,gzip(gfe),gzip(gfe)
Complaints-To:

K. A. Cannon
October 11th 07, 03:46 PM
Sniper .308 > posted
> in
rec.pets.cats.health+behav on Thu, 11 Oct 2007 01:58:36 GMT:

>For more information on this post forging retard check out his home
>page:
>
>http://www.myspace.com/blobtardia

Hrmm....guess that didn't work out for ya.

"Invalid Friend ID.
This user has either cancelled their membership, or their account has
been deleted."

All that work for nothing.

--
K. A. Cannon
kcannon at insurgent dot org
(change the orgy to org to reply)

Don't worry about the world coming to an end today.
It's already tomorrow in Australia.
-Charles Schultz

COOSN-266-06-02374
Hammer of Thor, April 2005
PIERRE SALINGER MEMORIAL HOOK, LINE & SINKER June 2007
#9 People ruining UseNet lits.
#6 Top Assholes on the Net lits.
#5 Most hated Usenetizens of all time
#15 AUK psychos and felons lits
#5 Cog in the AUK Hate Machine

bobandcarole[_6_]
October 11th 07, 03:59 PM
On Oct 11, 10:46?am, K. A. Cannon > wrote:
> Sniper .308 > posted
> > in
> rec.pets.cats.health+behav on Thu, 11 Oct 2007 01:58:36 GMT:
>
> >For more information on this post forging retard check out his home
> >page:
>
> >http://www.myspace.com/blobtardia
>
> Hrmm....guess that didn't work out for ya.
>
> "Invalid Friend ID.
> This user has either cancelled their membership, or their account has
> been deleted."
>
> All that work for nothing.

Actually it was forged by Scott Allen Salberg
of gay Ft. Lauderdale, so it was doomed to
failure from the very beginning. Sniper isn't
smart enough to create a my-space page.

ScottyFLL[_3_]
October 11th 07, 04:30 PM
On Oct 11, 10:59 am, bobandcarole > wrote:
> On Oct 11, 10:46?am, K. A. Cannon > wrote:
>
>
>
>
>
> > Sniper .308 > posted
> > > in
> > rec.pets.cats.health+behav on Thu, 11 Oct 2007 01:58:36 GMT:
>
> > >For more information on this post forging retard check out his home
> > >page:
>
> > >http://www.myspace.com/blobtardia
>
> > Hrmm....guess that didn't work out for ya.
>
> > "Invalid Friend ID.
> > This user has either cancelled their membership, or their account has
> > been deleted."
>
> > All that work for nothing.
>
> Actually it was forged by Scott Allen Salberg
> of gay Ft. Lauderdale, so it was doomed to
> failure from the very beginning. Sniper isn't
> smart enough to create a my-space page.-

You may just call me Scott Salberg, if you feel a need to use my last
name.

And thank you for admitting that I'm smart.

bobandcarole[_6_]
October 11th 07, 05:11 PM
On Oct 11, 11:30?am, ScottyFLL > wrote:
> On Oct 11, 10:59 am, bobandcarole > wrote:
>
>
>
>
>
> > On Oct 11, 10:46?am, K. A. Cannon > wrote:
>
> > > Sniper .308 > posted
> > > > in
> > > rec.pets.cats.health+behav on Thu, 11 Oct 2007 01:58:36 GMT:
>
> > > >For more information on this post forging retard check out his home
> > > >page:
>
> > > >http://www.myspace.com/blobtardia
>
> > > Hrmm....guess that didn't work out for ya.
>
> > > "Invalid Friend ID.
> > > This user has either cancelled their membership, or their account has
> > > been deleted."
>
> > > All that work for nothing.
>
> > Actually it was forged by Scott Allen Salberg
> > of gay Ft. Lauderdale, so it was doomed to
> > failure from the very beginning. Sniper isn't
> > smart enough to create a my-space page.-
>
> You may just call me Scott Salberg, if you feel a need to use my last
> name.
>
> And thank you for admitting that I'm smart.

Myspace is predominantly used by prepubescent
children so your assumption that I visualize you
as "smart" is another example of how wrong
you are. You're batting 1000, ScAtMaN..

I hear your feets a shuffling...
Tap...Tap...Tap

ScottyFLL[_3_]
October 11th 07, 05:20 PM
On Oct 11, 12:11 pm, bobandcarole > wrote:
> On Oct 11, 11:30?am, ScottyFLL > wrote:
>
>
>
>
>
> > On Oct 11, 10:59 am, bobandcarole > wrote:
>
> > > On Oct 11, 10:46?am, K. A. Cannon > wrote:
>
> > > > Sniper .308 > posted
> > > > > in
> > > > rec.pets.cats.health+behav on Thu, 11 Oct 2007 01:58:36 GMT:
>
> > > > >For more information on this post forging retard check out his home
> > > > >page:
>
> > > > >http://www.myspace.com/blobtardia
>
> > > > Hrmm....guess that didn't work out for ya.
>
> > > > "Invalid Friend ID.
> > > > This user has either cancelled their membership, or their account has
> > > > been deleted."
>
> > > > All that work for nothing.
>
> > > Actually it was forged by Scott Allen Salberg
> > > of gay Ft. Lauderdale, so it was doomed to
> > > failure from the very beginning. Sniper isn't
> > > smart enough to create a my-space page.-
>
> > You may just call me Scott Salberg, if you feel a need to use my last
> > name.
>
> > And thank you for admitting that I'm smart.
>
> Myspace is predominantly used by prepubescent
> children

You must LOVE it, then!