PDA

View Full Version : advantage treatment

ANTHONY DIODATI
October 10th 07, 02:01 AM
I just used advantage or frontline one of the 2, on my cat On Sept. 14th.,
and the
fleas were falling off of her 1/2 dead.
What do you think is better,advantage or frontline ?

I am starting to see fleas on her again, and she is scratching, is it too
soon to put another treatment on her.
I used it on Sept. 14th.
Also has anyone heard of something you can buy at Wal mart, supposed to be
made by Ortho, think she said an orange bottle or jug, and I'm not sure if
you mix it or what, but Someone was
telling me about it, and you put it in an old windex bottle and spray the
rugs and the like .She said it worked well, but I could not find it at wal
mart.
Said it was cheaper like this than the pre mixed or smaller bottle.
Thanks,
Tony

silvercelt
October 10th 07, 06:25 PM
On 10 Oct, 02:01, "ANTHONY DIODATI" >
wrote:
> I just used advantage or frontline one of the 2, on my cat On Sept. 14th.,
> and the
> fleas were falling off of her 1/2 dead.
> What do you think is better,advantage or frontline ?
>
> I am starting to see fleas on her again, and she is scratching, is it too
> soon to put another treatment on her.
> I used it on Sept. 14th.
> Also has anyone heard of something you can buy at Wal mart, supposed to be
> made by Ortho, think she said an orange bottle or jug, and I'm not sure if
> you mix it or what, but Someone was
> telling me about it, and you put it in an old windex bottle and spray the
> rugs and the like .She said it worked well, but I could not find it at wal
> mart.
> Said it was cheaper like this than the pre mixed or smaller bottle.
> Thanks,
> Tony

She needs treatment every 4 weeks. Advantage probably is better, but
frontline kills fleas too. You will need to treat your home though
too, not just your pets. They go onto the pets only to feed. The
rest of the time they live in carpets etc. so if you treat both at
same time should be more effective. Frontline Combo does both.