PDA

View Full Version : Cat show this week in NYC

dgk
October 10th 07, 02:20 PM
The cat show is going to be at Madison Square Garden this weekend.
Once again I've failed to train Espy for the Agility competition. Too
bad, I'm sure that he'd win.

I always go with a few friends. I'm not into breeding cats but it's
interesting to see the various kinds and how they judge the cats. I
love the Maine Coons and Norwegian Forest Cats.

Most of it seems to be superficial; there is never anything about Mr.
Personality winning an event. Espy would be a shoo in for that.

We pick up a bunch of free food and samples of stuff, and a tee shirt
or two. Plus we buy some exotic treats and toys, maybe a new
scratching post.

cybercat
October 10th 07, 04:13 PM
"dgk" > wrote in message
> The cat show is going to be at Madison Square Garden this weekend.

I like what Letterman said the other night:
"I'm thinking if I want to see pussies at the Garden I'll go watch the
Knicks play."

dgk
October 11th 07, 01:11 PM
On Wed, 10 Oct 2007 11:13:26 -0400, "cybercat" >
wrote:

>"dgk" > wrote in message
>> The cat show is going to be at Madison Square Garden this weekend.
>
>I like what Letterman said the other night:
>"I'm thinking if I want to see pussies at the Garden I'll go watch the
>Knicks play."

Ouch. That was really very good.

cybercat
October 11th 07, 02:19 PM
"dgk" > wrote in message
> On Wed, 10 Oct 2007 11:13:26 -0400, "cybercat" >
> wrote:
>

>>"dgk" > wrote in message
>>> The cat show is going to be at Madison Square Garden this weekend.
>>
>>I like what Letterman said the other night:
>>"I'm thinking if I want to see pussies at the Garden I'll go watch the
>>Knicks play."
>>
> Ouch. That was really very good.

:) I thought so. I don't usually like Letterman's jokes
all that much.

Outsider
October 16th 07, 12:43 AM
Jogging Shears > wrote in news:47137dde$0$25656
:

> dgk wrote:
>> On Wed, 10 Oct 2007 11:13:26 -0400, "cybercat" >
>> wrote:

>>>I like what Letterman said the other night:
>>>"I'm thinking if I want to see pussies at the Garden I'll go watch the
>>>Knicks play."
>>>

>> Ouch. That was really very good.
>
> I hate it when men attribute weakness to female attributes. I wonder
> if he has seen the Liberty play.

I hate it when women find stupid reasons to generalize about men.

Outsider
October 16th 07, 08:26 PM
Jogging Shears > wrote in
:

> Outsider wrote:
>
>> Jogging Shears > wrote in news:47137dde$0$25656
>> :

>>>I hate it when men attribute weakness to female attributes. I wonder
>>>if he has seen the Liberty play.
>>

>> I hate it when women find stupid reasons to generalize about men.
>
> Case closed.

whatever you say...