PDA

View Full Version : Unusual Websites about Cats

javawizard
October 13th 07, 07:52 PM
Hi Folks,
I'm wondering if anyone knows of any good general-interest sites
about cats that would be 'special' enough to add to www.odd-sites.com
Thanks,
- Jeff

October 16th 07, 10:43 PM
On Oct 13, 11:52 am, javawizard > wrote:
> Hi Folks,
> I'm wondering if anyone knows of any good general-interest sites
> about cats that would be 'special' enough to add towww.odd-sites.com
> Thanks,
> - Jeff

Well, Jeff, I don't know how "odd" my site is, but I'm since my living
circumstances have curtailed my cat rescue activities, I've started a
blog with my own, sometimes unconventional, cat advice. Right now I'm
in the middle of a series of posts which explain cat energy levels and
how you can use body types to guess at how the cat will behave in your
home. See my blog, below.

WereBear

--
the way of cats