PDA

View Full Version : Something wrong with my dwarf hamster?

Bunny
October 15th 07, 11:22 PM
My dwarf hamster is acting kind of weird. The first week I got her she
was fine and slept in her bed. Then she constantly kept changing where
she slept. And now she doesn't even sleep in her bed. She just lays
somewhere or under her wheel. I give her a toilet roll so she can chew
but she doesn't do that. She doesn't chew on anything I give her but
the cage. She also has been doing a lot of biting and scratching.
Yesterday I saw a wound near her neck on the left side