PDA

View Full Version : FS - Sophisticated kitty sterling silver harmony balls

Jewelry by Yael
October 21st 07, 05:35 PM
Do you like to pamper your cat? Well let her stand out from the crowd
wearing one of these fantastic harmony balls. These unique items are
little sterling silver harmony balls (pendants) that can be attracted
to your cats collar and when moved it makes a wonderful chime sound.
It has a center chime ball (bell) that is surrounded by very intricate
Bali silver work. The detail and craftsmanship that has been put into
these exquisite chiming pendants is just stunning. We import these
harmony balls directly from Bali, Indonesia where they are handcrafted
by experienced silversmiths and are of the highest quality. Because
each one is handcrafted there may be a slight difference in size and
oxidation.

The 17mm harmony balls would work best for your precious kitty. There
are quite a few styles to choose from and they are only $15.

Visit the folowing link:
http://jewelrybyyael.com/index.php?cPath=13_25&%3CosCsid%3E

Jewelry by Yael
November 9th 07, 02:01 PM
On Oct 21, 11:48 am, "Matthew" > wrote:
> They are cheaper on eBay for the same thing SPAMMER

They are $20 on eBay...Except for the ones that I have up for auction
starting at $10.

Jewelry by Yael
November 10th 07, 12:49 PM
On Nov 9, 11:22 am, "Matthew" > wrote:
> "Jewelry by Yael" > wrote in oglegroups.com...
>
> > On Oct 21, 11:48 am, "Matthew" > wrote:
> >> They are cheaper on eBay for the same thing SPAMMER
>
> > They are $20 on eBay...Except for the ones that I have up for auction
> > starting at $10.
>
> When I looked they were 5.99

Check again...The cost of silver and gold as well as oil has
skyrocketed over the last few weeks!

PawsForThought
November 11th 07, 12:35 AM
On Nov 9, 11:22 am, "Matthew" > wrote:
> "Jewelry by Yael" > wrote in oglegroups.com...
>
> > On Oct 21, 11:48 am, "Matthew" > wrote:
> >> They are cheaper on eBay for the same thing SPAMMER
>
> > They are $20 on eBay...Except for the ones that I have up for auction
> > starting at $10.
>
> When I looked they were 5.99

ROFL! You tell 'em, Matthew!
As to these "harmony balls", why would a cat want these hanging from
its collar, making chiming noises? I would think it would be quite
annoying to the cat.

Jewelry by Yael
November 11th 07, 02:05 PM