PDA

View Full Version : cats prefer wood stoves

bartlet
October 22nd 07, 12:22 AM
Hi

Every time I jump the stove up, the cats pile in on the bed, I love
it.

They mill around their kitchen... hit the potty, then off to the bid.

It's so nice to see them sleeping and stretching, I think to myself, 8
hours is enough, are ya'll ok?

meanwhile, all the sugar is building up on them

Jupiter is a young woman now, she's still young and silly, but.. she's
found her little groove.

Lucy is contemplating to stop torturing me, I just don't understand
her, i get frustr54ated.. i don't exprfess irt.. but she knows it.

my wiresless keyboad does this skiping garbge