PDA

View Full Version : How cats wake us up in the morning

Mark G.[_2_]
October 22nd 07, 06:42 PM
The only thing missing here are the "headboard dives."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1qiGyxPplAw

James
October 23rd 07, 03:09 PM
On Oct 22, 1:42 pm, "Mark G." > wrote:
> The only thing missing here are the "headboard dives."
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1qiGyxPplAw

My pussy has jumped from top of the bookcase down 3' right on my
chest. Lucky she didn't make a habit of it. Matter of fact she don't
try to wake me any more after she found out I will sleep thru anything.

-Lost
October 31st 07, 07:11 PM
Response from "Mark G." >:

> The only thing missing here are the "headboard dives."
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1qiGyxPplAw

Ack! I cannot believe I missed this.

Thanks for posting it, Mark! The entire family were rolling on the
floor sides splitting.

--
-Lost
kidding. No I am not.