PDA

View Full Version : *** Photo's of Toygers, a new cat breed !! ***

KoningPrint
October 22nd 07, 10:52 PM
Hi, I've just came across this website about a great new cat breed,
the Toygers!
I was amazed the first time a saw the pictures and I think you will be
too.

You can see them at: www.toygers.nl

There are pictures in the photo section and lots of links to other
Toyger websites.

Enjoy

Cj

www.drukkerij-drukwerk.nl
www.drukwerken.nl

cybercat
October 23rd 07, 12:31 AM
"KoningPrint" > wrote in message
ups.com...
> Hi, I've just came across this website about a great new cat breed,
> the Toygers!
> I was amazed the first time a saw the pictures and I think you will be
> too.
>
> You can see them at: www.toygers.nl
>
> There are pictures in the photo section and lots of links to other
> Toyger websites.
>

> Enjoy
>

> Cj

Asshole.

Sherry
October 23rd 07, 05:28 AM
On Oct 22, 4:52 pm, KoningPrint > wrote:
> Hi, I've just came across this website about a great new cat breed,
> the Toygers!
> I was amazed the first time a saw the pictures and I think you will be
> too.
>
> You can see them at:www.toygers.nl
>
> There are pictures in the photo section and lots of links to other
> Toyger websites.
>
> Enjoy
>
> Cj
>
> www.drukkerij-drukwerk.nlwww.drukwerken.nl

That's completely disgusting, and I can't believe ABC news gave
that breeder coverage.

Sherry

-L.
October 23rd 07, 08:18 AM
On Oct 22, 2:52 pm, KoningPrint > wrote:
> Hi, I've just came across this website about a great new cat breed,
> the Toygers!
> I was amazed the first time a saw the pictures and I think you will be
> too.
>
> You can see them at:www.toygers.nl
>
> There are pictures in the photo section and lots of links to other
> Toyger websites.
>
> Enjoy
>
> Cj
>
> www.drukkerij-drukwerk.nlwww.drukwerken.nl

Wow. A striped cat. How novel.
Assholes.

-L.

CatNipped[_2_]
October 23rd 07, 04:39 PM
"KoningPrint" > wrote in message
ups.com...
> Hi, I've just came across this website about a great new cat breed,
> the Toygers!

This is the second time this asshole breeder has SPAMMED the group with her
"new cat breed"!

cybercat
October 23rd 07, 05:36 PM
"-L." > wrote in message
oups.com...
> On Oct 22, 2:52 pm, KoningPrint > wrote:
>> Hi, I've just came across this website about a great new cat breed,
>> the Toygers!
>> I was amazed the first time a saw the pictures and I think you will be
>> too.
>>
>> You can see them at:www.toygers.nl
>>
>> There are pictures in the photo section and lots of links to other
>> Toyger websites.
>>
>> Enjoy
>>
>> Cj
>>
>> www.drukkerij-drukwerk.nlwww.drukwerken.nl
>
> Wow. A striped cat. How novel.
> Assholes.

I kind of thought that said it all.

-L.
October 24th 07, 07:48 AM
On Oct 23, 9:36 am, "cybercat" > wrote:

> >>www.drukkerij-drukwerk.nlwww.drukwerken.nl
>
> > Wow. A striped cat. How novel.
> > Assholes.
>
> I kind of thought that said it all.

I just had to reiterate it. ;)

-L.

Meghan Noecker
November 1st 07, 10:10 AM
On Tue, 23 Oct 2007 10:39:38 -0500, "CatNipped"
> wrote:

>"KoningPrint" > wrote in message
ups.com...
>> Hi, I've just came across this website about a great new cat breed,
>> the Toygers!
>
>This is the second time this asshole breeder has SPAMMED the group with her
>"new cat breed"!

I don't know who this person is, but I photographed one at a cat show
last July in Oregon. IT was a TICA show, and the Toyger was listed
under Championship Shorthair Cats. It doesn't say anything about being
provisional, so it looks to be an accepted breed.

There was only one there, and it was the first time I had heard of
one.