PDA

View Full Version : funny thing happened in bedroom

Michael Lane
October 26th 07, 01:53 PM
Since April 2007 I have fad a diabetic ulcer on my right foot. Been in
hosp + operation + had to wear this giant boot contraption etc. My
wife has been sleeping in other room. Well Rainy Boy ( my cat ) has
taken up to sleeping in the bed with me. I will wake up & there he is
stretched out.Well finally got foot healed doc o ked to walk, shower
etc. First night wife back in bed , Rainy Boy jumps up , sees wife on
HIS side bed . Well the look on his face. I think he was jealous of my
wife. He was surprised.Someone in his spot. LOL

cybercat
October 26th 07, 07:06 PM
"Michael Lane" > wrote in message
> Since April 2007 I have fad a diabetic ulcer on my right foot. Been in
> hosp + operation + had to wear this giant boot contraption etc. My
> wife has been sleeping in other room. Well Rainy Boy ( my cat ) has
> taken up to sleeping in the bed with me. I will wake up & there he is
> stretched out.Well finally got foot healed doc o ked to walk, shower
> etc. First night wife back in bed , Rainy Boy jumps up , sees wife on
> HIS side bed . Well the look on his face. I think he was jealous of my
> wife. He was surprised.Someone in his spot. LOL

She's lucky. Some cats express displeasure with their bladders. :)