PDA

View Full Version : Please consider helping Poohbear and Max

October 27th 07, 02:09 AM
I am in need of help for 2 of my cats: Poohbear and Max.

I have a 3rd cat, Tigger, who was diagnosed with Chronic Renal Failure
in May of this year.

A week ago, I noticed that Max was wheezing, and coughing, so I called
my vet, and was dispensed Cefa-drops for a week. On Tuesday, I
listened to Poohbear's lungs also, and noticed the same thing, but
even more wheezing, so I went and got another bottle of the
antibiotics to treat Poohbear with. Well, they have finished the
medicine, and they are still having the problem. I don't know exactly
what is going to be needed to treat, but I know they have to be seen
in the office to get better, perhaps X-rays, (I really don't know),
probably medications, and I do not have the money for any of this.

I currently owe my vet for Tigger's diagnostics, blood work,
medicines, and I am trying to pay it off a little at a time. I am
disabled, and live on Social Security Disability. I have nowhere else
to cut my budget.

I need help to be able to take Poohbear and Max to my vet to have this
wheezing diagnosed, and treated. Would you please consider helping us
with this expense?

Poohbear is an 8-year-old neutered male; Max is a 6-year-old neutered
male. They are strictly indoor cats, never allowed to roam free. I do
walk them outside occasionally, when I am up to it, on a harness. I
have not called and scheduled any appointments, as I do not have any
money to bring them into the office. Without any money, what would be
the point, as I cannot pay for the visit? I am scared and upset and I
don't know what else to do. I did what I could, getting the
Antibiotics, but they were not enough, something else is needed, and I
don't know what, because I don't know what is wrong. Perhaps it is
Asthma? I don't know, I am guessing. Poohbear and Max really need your
help.

Would you consider helping us?

Here is the web site address where the Fundraiser is being held:
https://www.fundable.com/groupactions/groupaction.2007-10-15.2886420571

Here is the Blog I have created to tell you more about my situation,
all three boys and post updates:

http://myfurboys.blogspot.com/

Thank you for reading, and for your consideration.
Deborah, Tigger, Poohbear and Max