PDA

View Full Version : CHEWABLE FLAVORED TAPEZOLE (HYPERTHYROID PILLS)

October 28th 07, 02:15 AM
I want to tell everyone who's concerned with pilling their cats for
hyperthyroid treatment that some vets will special order a CHEWABLE,
FLAVORED (Tuna, Liver, etc) Tapezole pill for cats.

I give my cat her pills twice a day and she thinks they're treats!
She readily accepts them and you can break them in half for the twice
daily dosage.

They are very flavorful and easy for the cats to eat, since they taste
like cat treats. Please ask around to the vets. The cost for me is
$48.00 per month.

My cat was recently diagnosed at 13 years old with hyperthyroidism and
I didn't want to pill her twice a day. These chewable flavored tablets
are wonderful. She thinks she's getting a special treat twice a day.

I hope this will help everyone!

Laura :)

buglady
October 29th 07, 01:46 AM
> wrote in message
ups.com...
> I want to tell everyone who's concerned with pilling their cats for
> hyperthyroid treatment that some vets will special order a CHEWABLE,
> FLAVORED (Tuna, Liver, etc) Tapezole pill for cats.

.........just curious, was this compounded for you at a pharmacy or are these
readily available from the vet now? HyperT - something I hope never to see
again.......

buglady
take out the dog before replying