PDA

View Full Version : $16,000 reward for information leading to the arrest and conviction of the person(s) responsible for burning 3 month old Beagle pup.

Phil P.
October 28th 07, 02:01 PM
$16,000 reward for information leading to the arrest and conviction of the
person(s) responsible for burning 3 month old Beagle pup.

http://maxshouse.com/urgent_matters/Champ.htm

buglady
October 29th 07, 12:20 AM
"Phil P." > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> $16,000 reward for information leading to the arrest and conviction of the
> person(s) responsible for burning 3 month old Beagle pup.
>
> http://maxshouse.com/urgent_matters/Champ.htm

.........some people just need to have their circuits disconnected......if ya
know what I mean. :-(

buglady
take out the dog before replying

Phil P.
October 29th 07, 12:34 AM
"buglady" > wrote in message

> "Phil P." > wrote in message
> news:[email protected]
> > $16,000 reward for information leading to the arrest and conviction of
the
> > person(s) responsible for burning 3 month old Beagle pup.
> >
> > http://maxshouse.com/urgent_matters/Champ.htm
>
> ........some people just need to have their circuits disconnected......if
ya
> know what I mean. :-(

One thing about animal abusers: no matter what you do to them- you never
feel bad about it.

CatNipped[_2_]
October 30th 07, 12:27 AM
"Phil P." > wrote in message
news:[email protected]

> "buglady" > wrote in message
>>
>> "Phil P." > wrote in message
>> news:[email protected]
>> > $16,000 reward for information leading to the arrest and conviction of
> the
>> > person(s) responsible for burning 3 month old Beagle pup.
>> >
>> > http://maxshouse.com/urgent_matters/Champ.htm
>>
>> ........some people just need to have their circuits disconnected......if
> ya
>> know what I mean. :-(
>
> One thing about animal abusers: no matter what you do to them- you never
> feel bad about it.

I just wish it were possible to "force" empathy on the person who did this.
If they could be made to understand who that kind of torture felt to a
sensate creature, their conscious would do the rest. I know, that's a
fantasy that will never even come close to happening or they wouldn't have
done something like this in the first place, but I can always wish.

Hugs,

CatNipped

CatNipped[_2_]
October 30th 07, 12:58 AM
"CatNipped" > wrote in message
> "Phil P." > wrote in message
> news:[email protected]
>>
>> "buglady" > wrote in message
>>>
>>> "Phil P." > wrote in message
>>> news:[email protected]
>> the

>>> ........some people just need to have their circuits
>>> disconnected......if
>> ya
>>> know what I mean. :-(
>>
>> One thing about animal abusers: no matter what you do to them- you never
>> feel bad about it.
>
> I just wish it were possible to "force" empathy on the person who did
> this. If they could be made to understand who that kind of torture felt to
> a sensate creature, their conscious would do the rest. I know, that's a
> fantasy that will never even come close to happening or they wouldn't have
> done something like this in the first place, but I can always wish.

ACK! I hate spell checkers that change your typo into a word you didn't
mean - it should know what I wanted to say! ;> Conscience, of course, not
conscious!

Hugs,

Catnipped

> Hugs,
>
> CatNipped

-Lost
October 31st 07, 05:19 PM
Response from "buglady" >:

> "Phil P." > wrote in message
> news:[email protected]
>> $16,000 reward for information leading to the arrest and
>> conviction of the person(s) responsible for burning 3 month old
>> Beagle pup.
>>
>> http://maxshouse.com/urgent_matters/Champ.htm
>
> ........some people just need to have their circuits
> disconnected......if ya know what I mean. :-(

You said that wonderfully.

That article made me cry and then it made me so mad I felt ashamed
because of what I wanted to do to the person or persons responsible
for it.

--
-Lost
kidding. No I am not.

Jean B.
November 1st 07, 02:20 AM
Phil P. wrote:
> $16,000 reward for information leading to the arrest and conviction of the
> person(s) responsible for burning 3 month old Beagle pup.
>
> http://maxshouse.com/urgent_matters/Champ.htm

That is unspeakably awful! :-( I sure hope the perpetrator
is caught and SEVERELY punished. Too bad you can't treat
him/her the same way!

--
Jean B.

Sheelagh>o
November 1st 07, 02:37 AM
On 28 Oct, 14:01, "Phil P." > wrote:
> $16,000 reward for information leading to the arrest and conviction of the
> person(s) responsible for burning 3 month old Beagle pup.
>
> http://maxshouse.com/urgent_matters/Champ.htm

Abhorrent horror comes to mind. I didn't quite realise this happens.
It's sick.
Sheelagh >"o"<