PDA

View Full Version : Walmart is selling cats!

---MIKE---
October 29th 07, 06:50 PM
Don't get upset - they are not live cats. They are full size, pure
white and are very realistic. They open their mouths to meow, purr,
move their heads and roll their eyes. I don't think they eat or use the
litter box. I was tempted but they are $40.

---MIKE---
>>In the White Mountains of New Hampshire
>> (44 15' N - Elevation 1580')

October 31st 07, 07:04 PM
On Mon, 29 Oct 2007 14:50:11 -0400,
(---MIKE---) wrote:

>Don't get upset - they are not live cats. They are full size, pure
>white and are very realistic. They open their mouths to meow, purr,
>move their heads and roll their eyes. I don't think they eat or use the
>litter box. I was tempted but they are $40.
>

> ---MIKE---
>>>In the White Mountains of New Hampshire
> >> (44 15' N - Elevation 1580')

They are very nice . . . .