PDA

View Full Version : Re: Walmart is selling cats!

---MIKE---
October 30th 07, 12:34 PM
Matthew asked:

>>something like this
>>http://www.figis.com/gifts/offer.asp?offe
>>rID=110904&categoryID=671&subcat=0

The picture wouldn't load but based on the description it is just an
inactive stuffed cat. The Walmart cat is a very active robot.

---MIKE---
>>In the White Mountains of New Hampshire
>> (44 15' N - Elevation 1580')

-Lost
October 31st 07, 05:06 PM
Response from (---MIKE---):

> Matthew asked:
>
>>>something like this
>>>http://www.figis.com/gifts/offer.asp?offe
>>>rID=110904&categoryID=671&subcat=0
>
> The picture wouldn't load but based on the description it is just
> an inactive stuffed cat. The Walmart cat is a very active robot.

Right. It is not the same thing as:

Furreal Friends Kitty Cat
http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=5934007

"Take home a lovable kitty cat that comes to life like a real pet!
The fluffy feline moves and makes realistic sounds when you pet its
soft fur. The cat closes its eyes, moves its head and ears, swishes
its tail, purrs and even hisses."

--
-Lost
kidding. No I am not.