PDA

View Full Version : TUCSON VETS AND MORAL BANKRUPTCY: Was Should I take him to the Vet

October 31st 07, 10:55 PM
Interesting all these low life vet techs, vets, and other
"professionals" (a pig by any other name?) cannot offer any
justification for their lack of professionalism or any real committment
to the well being of animals. Instead they offer their feeble grade
school remarks which actually prove my point-you are not dealing with
professionals here for the most part in Tucson vet offices, you're
dealing with low wage employees whose next stop in the job market is
Walmart. What is really amazing to me is how their bosses who make the
policies while cowardly hiding in their offices, too chicken**** to face
patient owners in person, how these individuals get through Veterinary
schools and how the Vet schools allow such individuals to become
veterinarians, a profession that should comprise the ethically
enlightened of our society. What a pity it is really. Apparently the Vet
Schools and the the licensing Boards who server mainly to protect the
licensees have no moral compass either. This is just another measure of
a decadent society, one in which the weakest, animals in this case, are
given no value, along with disenfranchised of our culture-the poor,
disabled, minorities, etc. This is what our decaying Kountry has become
a symbol of, the pursuit of greed with no regard for the moral
consequences.

cybercat
November 1st 07, 12:20 AM
"u" > wrote in message ...
> Interesting all these low life vet techs, vets, and other
> "professionals" (a pig by any other name?) cannot offer any
> justification for their lack of professionalism or any real committment
> to the well being of animals. Instead they offer their feeble grade
> school remarks which actually prove my point-you are not dealing with
> professionals here for the most part in Tucson vet offices, you're
> dealing with low wage employees whose next stop in the job market is
> Walmart. What is really amazing to me is how their bosses who make the
> policies while cowardly hiding in their offices, too chicken**** to face
> patient owners in person, how these individuals get through Veterinary
> schools and how the Vet schools allow such individuals to become
> veterinarians, a profession that should comprise the ethically
> enlightened of our society. What a pity it is really. Apparently the Vet
> Schools and the the licensing Boards who server mainly to protect the
> licensees have no moral compass either. This is just another measure of
> a decadent society, one in which the weakest, animals in this case, are
> given no value, along with disenfranchised of our culture-the poor,
> disabled, minorities, etc. This is what our decaying Kountry has become
> a symbol of, the pursuit of greed with no regard for the moral
> consequences.

I think ****ry would be even more effective.

your Pal, the Vet Tech

CatNipped[_2_]
November 1st 07, 07:56 PM
"Matthew" > wrote in message

> "u" >
>
> Hello this is reality Earth would like you to come back and take your
> medication. Make sure you get a vasectomy as soon as you can. You
> breeding is a danger to he world

Oh, yes please, somebody get him the hell out of our gene pool - we don't
need the pollution! ;>

Hugs,

CatNipped

CatNipped[_2_]
November 1st 07, 07:59 PM

No, he goes right for the obvious and over-the-top, it should be ****-ry.

> your Pal, the Vet Tech

LOL! No, no, me, *I'M* the vet tech - you can be the veterinarian!!! You'd
look good in a white lab coat! ;>

Hugs,

CatNipped

cybercat
November 1st 07, 09:36 PM
"CatNipped" > wrote in message
> "cybercat" > wrote in message
>>
>> "u" > wrote in message ...
>>> disabled, minorities, etc. This is what our decaying Kountry has become
>>> a symbol of, the pursuit of greed with no regard for the moral
>>> consequences.
>>
>> I think ****ry would be even more effective.
>
> No, he goes right for the obvious and over-the-top, it should be ****-ry.
>

>> your Pal, the Vet Tech
>
> LOL! No, no, me, *I'M* the vet tech - you can be the veterinarian!!!
> You'd look good in a white lab coat! ;>

White coats scare me. :)

CatNipped[_2_]
November 1st 07, 09:39 PM
"cybercat" > wrote in message

> "CatNipped" > wrote in message

>>> I think ****ry would be even more effective.
>>
>> No, he goes right for the obvious and over-the-top, it should be ****-ry.
>>

>>> your Pal, the Vet Tech
>>
>> LOL! No, no, me, *I'M* the vet tech - you can be the veterinarian!!!
>> You'd look good in a white lab coat! ;>
>>

> White coats scare me. :)

Awwww, they've come and taken you away one too many times, have they (what a
nicely tailored jacket they gave you, but the sleeves were a bit long
weren't they)??! ;>

Hugs,

CatNipped

cybercat
November 1st 07, 09:50 PM
"Matthew" > wrote in message

> "CatNipped" > wrote in message

>>> I think ****ry would be even more effective.
>>
>> No, he goes right for the obvious and over-the-top, it should be ****-ry.
>>

>>> your Pal, the Vet Tech
>>
>> LOL! No, no, me, *I'M* the vet tech - you can be the veterinarian!!!
>> You'd look good in a white lab coat! ;>
>>
>> Hugs,
>>
>> CatNipped
>>
> Can she take my temperature :^)