PDA

View Full Version : Please, someone in western canada adopt this poor, abused animal

Caelan
November 2nd 07, 12:05 AM
Is there someone who would adopt this poor cat and save him from a
living hell? I would take him, but I already have two and one is very
tempermental about new arrivals. The text of the ad made me sick to my
stomach.
***
cute cat to good home. he is about a year old. i have to move to an
apartment that doesnt allow pets. he is NOT fixed. he is very cuddly
and sweet. he is my baby. he doesnt use a liter box as he is an
outdoor/indoor cat. he will use one but prefers to go outside. he is
missing one side of his whiskers b/c my cousins son decided to cut
them off. he is very good with children as i have a one year old that
beats on him all the time and he just lays there and takes it, he has
never swatted at her. if you would like to come see him please contact
me, please only contact me if you are serious about giving him a good
home, i dont want to see him go to the humane society. included would
be his cat carrier, food dish and the rest of his food. thanks.

http://www.usedregina.com/classified-ad/4216959&category=cats

James
November 2nd 07, 12:18 AM
On Nov 1, 8:05 pm, Caelan > wrote:
> Is there someone who would adopt this poor cat and save him from a
> living hell? I would take him, but I already have two and one is very
> tempermental about new arrivals. The text of the ad made me sick to my
> stomach.
> ***
> cute cat to good home. he is about a year old. i have to move to an
> apartment that doesnt allow pets. he is NOT fixed. he is very cuddly
> and sweet. he is my baby. he doesnt use a liter box as he is an
> outdoor/indoor cat. he will use one but prefers to go outside. he is
> missing one side of his whiskers b/c my cousins son decided to cut
> them off. he is very good with children as i have a one year old that
> beats on him all the time and he just lays there and takes it, he has
> never swatted at her. if you would like to come see him please contact
> me, please only contact me if you are serious about giving him a good
> home, i dont want to see him go to the humane society. included would
> be his cat carrier, food dish and the rest of his food. thanks.
>
> http://www.usedregina.com/classified-ad/4216959&category=cats

His pictures look like he has a pretty good life. Sounds like his a
smart cat who knows how to deal with children.

Caelan
November 2nd 07, 05:15 PM
On Nov 1, 6:18 pm, James > wrote:
> On Nov 1, 8:05 pm, Caelan > wrote:
>

> > Is there someone who would adopt this poor cat and save him from a
> > living hell? I would take him, but I already have two and one is very
> > tempermental about new arrivals. The text of the ad made me sick to my
> > stomach.
> > ***
> > cute cat to good home. he is about a year old. i have to move to an
> > apartment that doesnt allow pets. he is NOT fixed. he is very cuddly
> > and sweet. he is my baby. he doesnt use a liter box as he is an
> > outdoor/indoor cat. he will use one but prefers to go outside. he is
> > missing one side of his whiskers b/c my cousins son decided to cut
> > them off. he is very good with children as i have a one year old that
> > beats on him all the time and he just lays there and takes it, he has
> > never swatted at her. if you would like to come see him please contact
> > me, please only contact me if you are serious about giving him a good
> > home, i dont want to see him go to the humane society. included would
> > be his cat carrier, food dish and the rest of his food. thanks.
>
> >http://www.usedregina.com/classified-ad/4216959&category=cats
>
> His pictures look like he has a pretty good life. Sounds like his a
> smart cat who knows how to deal with children.- Hide quoted text -

I hardly think that being allowed to be beaten "all the time" by a
small child, not trained to use a litter box and having whiskers cut
off would qualify as a 'good life'. I doubt he's vaccinated if he
isn't neutered also. Poor thing.

James
November 2nd 07, 06:48 PM
On Nov 2, 1:15 pm, Caelan > wrote:
> On Nov 1, 6:18 pm, James > wrote:
>

> > On Nov 1, 8:05 pm, Caelan > wrote:
>
> > > Is there someone who would adopt this poor cat and save him from a
> > > living hell? I would take him, but I already have two and one is very
> > > tempermental about new arrivals. The text of the ad made me sick to my
> > > stomach.
> > > ***
> > > cute cat to good home. he is about a year old. i have to move to an
> > > apartment that doesnt allow pets. he is NOT fixed. he is very cuddly
> > > and sweet. he is my baby. he doesnt use a liter box as he is an
> > > outdoor/indoor cat. he will use one but prefers to go outside. he is
> > > missing one side of his whiskers b/c my cousins son decided to cut
> > > them off. he is very good with children as i have a one year old that
> > > beats on him all the time and he just lays there and takes it, he has
> > > never swatted at her. if you would like to come see him please contact
> > > me, please only contact me if you are serious about giving him a good
> > > home, i dont want to see him go to the humane society. included would
> > > be his cat carrier, food dish and the rest of his food. thanks.
>
> > >http://www.usedregina.com/classified-ad/4216959&category=cats
>
> > His pictures look like he has a pretty good life. Sounds like his a
> > smart cat who knows how to deal with children.- Hide quoted text -

> I hardly think that being allowed to be beaten "all the time" by a
> small child, not trained to use a litter box and having whiskers cut
> off would qualify as a 'good life'. I doubt he's vaccinated if he
> isn't neutered also. Poor thing.- Hide quoted text -

The ad said he's trained to use a litter box but prefers to do his
business outside. Untrained would be to do it indoors but out of the
box.

Allowing himself to be "beaten" by an one year old is not being
mistreated. The kid is not being mean but just learning motor
skills. You beating the cat would be mistreatment.

The only mistreatment is having his whiskers cutted.

Don't cats have to by law get at least rabies shots?