PDA

View Full Version : Saturday Morning Smack Down!

CatNipped[_2_]
November 3rd 07, 04:09 PM
For those of you who were following Archer's progress with his broken leg,
it appears he is back to normal and ready to take on the world (or at least
his bro-fur).

http://www.possibleplaces.com/CatNipped/Wrestling/

--

Hugs,

CatNipped

blkcatgal
November 3rd 07, 06:51 PM
That was hilarious! Thanks for sharing it!

S.

"CatNipped" > wrote in message
> For those of you who were following Archer's progress with his broken leg,
> it appears he is back to normal and ready to take on the world (or at
> least his bro-fur).
>
> http://www.possibleplaces.com/CatNipped/Wrestling/
>
> --
>
> Hugs,
>
> CatNipped
>
> See all my masters at: http://www.PossiblePlaces.com/CatNipped/

cybercat
November 3rd 07, 07:48 PM
"CatNipped" > wrote
http://www.PossiblePlaces.com/CatNipped/

Precious. I love the menacing mouths hanging open! Glad he's doing better.

CatNipped[_2_]
November 3rd 07, 10:06 PM
"cybercat" > wrote in message

> "CatNipped" > wrote
> http://www.PossiblePlaces.com/CatNipped/
>>

> Precious. I love the menacing mouths hanging open! Glad he's doing better.

Yeah, and you can see that, unlike a dog, a cat wagging his tail doesn't
mean he's happy! ;>

Hugs,

CatNipped

cybercat
November 4th 07, 12:23 AM
"CatNipped" > wrote
> Yeah, and you can see that, unlike a dog, a cat wagging his tail doesn't
> mean he's happy! ;>

The little roughnecks! I still want an orange boy. I know I always say that.
I have only had girlycats. I do love girlycats, though. :)

CatNipped[_2_]
November 4th 07, 02:20 AM
"cybercat" > wrote in message

> "CatNipped" > wrote
>> Yeah, and you can see that, unlike a dog, a cat wagging his tail doesn't
>> mean he's happy! ;>
>>

> The little roughnecks! I still want an orange boy. I know I always say
> that.
> I have only had girlycats. I do love girlycats, though. :)

This is the first time I've had boy kittens (we got Percy when he was well
past 10 and, unfortunately, didn't have him for long before he died). Boy
kittens are a whole 'nother level of crazy!

Hugs,

CatNipped

Sheelagh>o
November 4th 07, 07:30 PM
On 3 Nov, 16:09, "CatNipped" > wrote:
> For those of you who were following Archer's progress with his broken leg,
> it appears he is back to normal and ready to take on the world (or at least
> his bro-fur).
>
> http://www.possibleplaces.com/CatNipped/Wrestling/
>
> --
>
> Hugs,
>
> CatNipped
>
> See all my masters at: http://www.PossiblePlaces.com/CatNipped/

I can't believe how well they both look!
You have done an excellent job there with them both. Well done ;o)
They really do look a picture of health & trouble wrapped as love
It's great to hear tat they are doing so well after such a shaky start
Congratulations Lori you really have surpassed yourself on this one!

<Wide Smile>
Sheelagh >"o"<

CatNipped[_2_]
November 4th 07, 08:13 PM
"Sheelagh>o<" > wrote in message
ps.com...
> On 3 Nov, 16:09, "CatNipped" > wrote:
>> For those of you who were following Archer's progress with his broken
>> leg,
>> it appears he is back to normal and ready to take on the world (or at
>> least
>> his bro-fur).
>>
>> http://www.possibleplaces.com/CatNipped/Wrestling/
>>
>> --
>>
>> Hugs,
>>
>> CatNipped
>>
>> See all my masters at: http://www.PossiblePlaces.com/CatNipped/
>
> I can't believe how well they both look!
> You have done an excellent job there with them both. Well done ;o)
> They really do look a picture of health & trouble wrapped as love
> It's great to hear tat they are doing so well after such a shaky start
> Congratulations Lori you really have surpassed yourself on this one!

Thanks, but they did all the work! ;>

Hugs,

CatNipped