PDA

View Full Version : Abcessed tooth

MEG
November 4th 07, 02:02 AM
I think I inadvertantly drained an abcessed tooth on my cat. He
smelled horrible, his fur is becoming unruly, he is drooling, his eyes
are crusty, and he has a slight limp. On top of that he is whizzing so
bad, he sound asthmatic.

So we double teamed the cat and gave him a bath. I took a tooth
brush to his teeth and there was blood everywhere.

It is Saturday, and the cat will not be able to go to the vet till
Monday.

What do I do in the mean time, if anything. Shall I keep draining the
abcess?

MEG
November 4th 07, 04:19 AM
On Nov 3, 10:45 pm, "cindys" > wrote:
> "MEG" > wrote in message
>
> oups.com...>I think I inadvertantly drained an abcessed tooth on my cat. He
> > smelled horrible, his fur is becoming unruly, he is drooling, his eyes
> > are crusty, and he has a slight limp. On top of that he is whizzing so
> > bad, he sound asthmatic.
>
> > So we double teamed the cat and gave him a bath. I took a tooth
> > brush to his teeth and there was blood everywhere.
>
> > It is Saturday, and the cat will not be able to go to the vet till
> > Monday.
>
> > What do I do in the mean time, if anything. Shall I keep draining the
> > abcess?
>
> --------
> An abcess needs to be drained whether by you or the vet. However, based on
> the symptoms you describe above, you still need to get the cat to the vet
> ASAP.
> Best regards,
> ---Cindy S.

Yeah, but what do I do till then. He is eating, he is grooming
himself. I am going to rewash him tomorrow, and work some more on his
mouth, as far as draining the abcess. I can say that his smelly breath
is much better.

I am getting alot of blood out of his mouth, so I am not sure if I am
doing more good than harm. I am using a tooth brush, and not applying
alot of pressure.

This is truly gross.

cybercat
November 4th 07, 05:23 AM
"MEG" > wrote
> I am getting alot of blood out of his mouth, so I am not sure if I am
> doing more good than harm. I am using a tooth brush, and not applying
> alot of pressure.
>
> This is truly gross.

You are a complete ass for not taking your cat to a vet. You never take
a toothbrush made for people to a cat's mouth. He's ingesting poisons,
at the very least. Asshole.

MaryL
November 4th 07, 03:50 PM
"MEG" > wrote in message
oups.com...
>I think I inadvertantly drained an abcessed tooth on my cat. He
> smelled horrible, his fur is becoming unruly, he is drooling, his eyes
> are crusty, and he has a slight limp. On top of that he is whizzing so
> bad, he sound asthmatic.
>
> So we double teamed the cat and gave him a bath. I took a tooth
> brush to his teeth and there was blood everywhere.
>
> It is Saturday, and the cat will not be able to go to the vet till
> Monday.
>
> What do I do in the mean time, if anything. Shall I keep draining the
> abcess?

First, I would look for an emergency vet. If none is available in your
area -- and if you are unable to find a contact number for your vet -- I
would *leave the cat's mouth alone* until you see the vet on Monday. You
are probably doing more harm than good by working on your cat's mouth. You
are simply reopening an injury and exposing your cat to more infection.

Second, what type of toothbrush are you using. I can't tell from your
message what implement you are using. *Never* use a human toothbrush for
your cat. There are brushes that are specifically made for cats, and you
need to work *gently.* Also, never use human toothpaste on a cat. Here is
a picture of a brush that is intended for cats. Notice how small it is.
http://www.fuzzytummy.com/cet--cat-toothbrush-.htm

Finally, you have described a number of problems. Your cat really needs to
be seen by a vet for a complete evaluation. ASAP!!!

MaryL

MEG
November 5th 07, 12:26 AM
On Nov 3, 11:23 pm, "cybercat" > wrote:
> "MEG" > wrote
>
> > I am getting alot of blood out of his mouth, so I am not sure if I am
> > doing more good than harm. I am using a tooth brush, and not applying
> > alot of pressure.
>
> > This is truly gross.
>
> You are a complete ass for not taking your cat to a vet. You never take
> a toothbrush made for people to a cat's mouth. He's ingesting poisons,
> at the very least. Asshole.

ahhh thanks, I said I was going to take him on Monday. Yesterday was
Saturday, and today is Sunday. I was trying to figure out what to do
in the mean time. I did rewash him and shave him, and it helped with
the fur situation.

MEG
November 5th 07, 12:27 AM
On Nov 4, 12:02 am, "cindys" > wrote:
> "MEG" > wrote in message
>
> ups.com...
>

> > On Nov 3, 10:45 pm, "cindys" > wrote:
> >> "MEG" > wrote in message
>
> oups.com...>Ithink I
> >> inadvertantly drained an abcessed tooth on my cat. He

> >> --------
> >> An abcess needs to be drained whether by you or the vet. However, based
> >> on
> >> the symptoms you describe above, you still need to get the cat to the vet
> >> ASAP.
> >> Best regards,
> >> ---Cindy S.
>
> > Yeah, but what do I do till then. He is eating, he is grooming
> > himself. I am going to rewash him tomorrow, and work some more on his
> > mouth, as far as draining the abcess. I can say that his smelly breath
> > is much better.
>
> > I am getting alot of blood out of his mouth, so I am not sure if I am
> > doing more good than harm. I am using a tooth brush, and not applying
> > alot of pressure.
>
> > This is truly gross.
>
> ----------
> Generally speaking, where a person has an infection with pus (i.e. an
> abscess), a doctor is going to incise the area and express (drain) the pus
> (gently, with a small amount of pressure using a soft cloth or a piece of
> gauze). Once it's done, it's generally done. It is not unusual for a *small
> amount* of blood to be expressed with the pus. I'm not sure what you're
> doing with the toothbrush, but I think you should stop. A toothbrush (even a
> soft one) is abrasive, and I suspect that may be the reason his mouth is
> bleeding profusely. It's a bad idea to be scrubbing an infected area and
> reopening a wound that may be all drained and ready to start healing. A
> wound with pus is an infection, which means that your cat may very well
> require antibiotics. I agree with cybercat that your cat is swallowing all
> kinds of infected material not to mention that it's getting in his
> bloodstream and could damage his heart. If this were a person, he would
> probably be advised to keep rinsing his mouth out with warm water and
> spitting it out. Obviously, your cat is not going to do that. Please see if
> you can find an emergency vet and take your cat ASAP, especially because
> your cat is also wheezing, has crusty eyes, and is limping. This really
> doesn't sound good at all. FTR, I am a doctor but not a veterinarian.
> Best regards,
> ---Cindy S.- Hide quoted text -

It was a toothbrush that fits over the finger given to me to brush
his teeth by the vet.

MEG
November 5th 07, 12:29 AM
On Nov 3, 8:02 pm, MEG > wrote:
> I think I inadvertantly drained an abcessed tooth on my cat. He
> smelled horrible, his fur is becoming unruly, he is drooling, his eyes
> are crusty, and he has a slight limp. On top of that he is whizzing so
> bad, he sound asthmatic.
>
> So we double teamed the cat and gave him a bath. I took a tooth
> brush to his teeth and there was blood everywhere.
>
> It is Saturday, and the cat will not be able to go to the vet till
> Monday.
>
> What do I do in the mean time, if anything. Shall I keep draining the
> abcess?

MEG
November 5th 07, 12:35 AM
On Nov 3, 8:02 pm, MEG > wrote:
> I think I inadvertantly drained an abcessed tooth on my cat. He
> smelled horrible, his fur is becoming unruly, he is drooling, his eyes
> are crusty, and he has a slight limp. On top of that he is whizzing so
> bad, he sound asthmatic.
>
> So we double teamed the cat and gave him a bath. I took a tooth
> brush to his teeth and there was blood everywhere.
>
> It is Saturday, and the cat will not be able to go to the vet till
> Monday.
>
> What do I do in the mean time, if anything. Shall I keep draining the
> abcess?

The crusty eyes are conginital. The fur, I rewashed, shaved, and
brushed. I think he has grooming problems due to age. The weird gait
may be arthritis. I think the arthritis is keeping him from grooming
his back.

I am going to redrain the tooth, and call the vet. For what it is
worth the smell is gone.

cybercat
November 5th 07, 01:58 AM
"MEG" > wrote :

There are plenty of vets open on Saturdays, and emergency care vets
that are open all weekend including at night.

How did he get into this horrible condition, Meg?

MaryL
November 5th 07, 02:27 AM
"MEG" > wrote in message
ups.com...
> On Nov 3, 8:02 pm, MEG > wrote:
>> I think I inadvertantly drained an abcessed tooth on my cat. He
>> smelled horrible, his fur is becoming unruly, he is drooling, his eyes
>> are crusty, and he has a slight limp. On top of that he is whizzing so
>> bad, he sound asthmatic.
>>
>> So we double teamed the cat and gave him a bath. I took a tooth
>> brush to his teeth and there was blood everywhere.
>>
>> It is Saturday, and the cat will not be able to go to the vet till
>> Monday.
>>
>> What do I do in the mean time, if anything. Shall I keep draining the
>> abcess?
>
> The crusty eyes are conginital. The fur, I rewashed, shaved, and
> brushed. I think he has grooming problems due to age. The weird gait
> may be arthritis. I think the arthritis is keeping him from grooming
> his back.
>
> I am going to redrain the tooth, and call the vet. For what it is
> worth the smell is gone.

I don't know exactly what you are doing, but it really worries me to read
that you are going to "redrain" the tooth. Unless you have some medical
training, you could do a lot of harm. That sounds like a good way to
introduce infection and possibly cause a lot of pain. I admit that I also
do not have any medical training, but if it were me, I would hold off on
doing anything until I could get to a vet. It is now Sunday evening, so I
hope you will be able to have your can evaluated early tomorrow morning.

MaryL

MEG
November 5th 07, 04:17 AM
On Nov 4, 7:58 pm, "cybercat" > wrote:
> "MEG" > wrote :
>
> There are plenty of vets open on Saturdays, and emergency care vets
> that are open all weekend including at night.
>
> How did he get into this horrible condition, Meg?

The hair issue is definitely a new development. I assume it is his
new coat coming in, and the old coat needing to be removed. He enjoyed
being clipped and brushed, and he does not look funny. All I did was
thin his coat.

The runny eye has been that way from day one, and yes it has been
treated with tetracycline to no avail. I was told it was conginital.
He is literally was an sickly inbred stray. He is not the brightest
cat.

The artheritis is age, right? He is ten. His gait is off, and it must
hurt for him to turn his head to groom his back. The doctor and I have
discussed this before.

The wheezing was treated with steriods once upon a time.

The tooth is the only acute issue at the momemt. He has had teeth
removed before, so I assume this is what will happen this time. I was
more worried about the blood and infection but it seems to have
cleared up. There was nothing else coming out when I looked at his
mouth. The drooling has stopped.

He is just a very sickly cat. He always has been. My other two are
very healthy. We feed him some vet approved food, he stays indoors
mostly, and we change his litter box often. He is loved and petted
daily, (he demands that you pay attention to him). There is only so
much one can do, genetics do play a role in the health of an animal.

MEG
November 6th 07, 04:18 PM
Well thanks for calling me an asshole. It is NOT an abscessed tooth,
it is oral cancer. This explains alot of his declining health.
The vet gave him a steriod shot and a round of antibiotics, on the
off chance it is an infection. We are going to reevaluate next week.
If the inflammation is not better, the next step is biopsy, IF we
decide to go that far.

Thanks for the help. I really did think it was an abscessed tooth.

cybercat
November 6th 07, 05:23 PM
"MEG" > wrote in message
ups.com...

> Well thanks for calling me an asshole. It is NOT an abscessed tooth,
> it is oral cancer. This explains alot of his declining health.
> The vet gave him a steriod shot and a round of antibiotics, on the
> off chance it is an infection. We are going to reevaluate next week.
> If the inflammation is not better, the next step is biopsy, IF we
> decide to go that far.
>
> Thanks for the help. I really did think it was an abscessed tooth.

Meg, I am really sorry he has cancer. You know very well that you should
have taken him to the vet earlier, when you first noticed the smell. Can you
imagine the pain you caused him?

It was very irresponsible of you to do what you did to him, and you know
that.

MEG
November 6th 07, 06:51 PM
On Nov 6, 11:23 am, "cybercat" > wrote:
> "MEG" > wrote in message
>
> ups.com...
>

> > Well thanks for calling me an asshole. It is NOT an abscessed tooth,
> > it is oral cancer. This explains alot of his declining health.
> > The vet gave him a steriod shot and a round of antibiotics, on the
> > off chance it is an infection. We are going to reevaluate next week.
> > If the inflammation is not better, the next step is biopsy, IF we
> > decide to go that far.
>
> > Thanks for the help. I really did think it was an abscessed tooth.
>
> Meg, I am really sorry he has cancer. You know very well that you should
> have taken him to the vet earlier, when you first noticed the smell. Can you
> imagine the pain you caused him?
>
> It was very irresponsible of you to do what you did to him, and you know
> that.

The only way he will be out of pain is to be put down. That is
assuming he has pain. The only sign I see of pain is the lack of
grooming, (maybe it hurts to turn his head?). He is not on any pain
medication now. There are no plans to put him on pain medication.

I took him to the vet as soon as I could. It was the weekend, and it
was at night. I posted here to see if there was anything to do
regarding an abscess. I will know better than to seek help here next
time.

I guess chastising a person for not living up to some arbitrary
standard is okay in your book. You could be using this forum to
educate and help people instead of making them afraid to ask for
help.

It is moot now anyway. Enjoy judging people and not helping them. It
really endures people to your cause.

cybercat
November 6th 07, 06:56 PM
"MEG" > wrote:.

> The only way he will be out of pain is to be put down.

Is it supposed to be a surprise that this is all you will be willing
to do to help him? After the little good you have already done?

>That is
> assuming he has pain. The only sign I see of pain is the lack of
> grooming, (maybe it hurts to turn his head?). He is not on any pain
> medication now. There are no plans to put him on pain medication.

You really are an idiot. Cats don't show pain. Did you think that he felt
no pain while you were terrifying him with a bath and making his mouth
bleed with that tooth brush?

Horse ****. It took a long time for him to come to smell that bad.

It was the weekend, and it
> was at night. I posted here to see if there was anything to do
> regarding an abscess. I will know better than to seek help here next
> time.

That is excellent. Because the place to go for help when your cat is
in the kind of condition yours is would be a VET.

> I guess chastising a person for not living up to some arbitrary
> standard is okay in your book. You could be using this forum to
> educate and help people instead of making them afraid to ask for
> help.

I want assholes like you to be afraid to come here before you take
your poor, suffering, neglected animals to a vet.

> It is moot now anyway. Enjoy judging people and not helping them. It
> really endures people to your cause.

Um, right.

Anything to "endure" people to my "cause."

John Doe
November 6th 07, 07:16 PM
Galloping Clippers > wrote:

> cybercat wrote:

>> Meg, I am really sorry he has cancer. You know very well that you
>> should have taken him to the vet earlier, when you first noticed
>> the smell. Can you imagine the pain you caused him?
>>
>> It was very irresponsible of you to do what you did to him, and
>> you know that.

> holy cow, what an insensitive jerk.

If she were civil (enough to be around) and trustworthy, in person
you could ask "Do you care about this cat more than I do?" A reply
author should consider that question as if they were speaking with
the author in person.

cybercat
November 6th 07, 09:51 PM
"John Doe" > wrote in message
> Galloping Clippers > wrote:
>
>> cybercat wrote:
>
>>> Meg, I am really sorry he has cancer. You know very well that you
>>> should have taken him to the vet earlier, when you first noticed
>>> the smell. Can you imagine the pain you caused him?
>>>
>>> It was very irresponsible of you to do what you did to him, and
>>> you know that.
>
>> holy cow, what an insensitive jerk.
>
> If she were civil (enough to be around) and trustworthy, in person
> you could ask "Do you care about this cat more than I do?" A reply
> author should consider that question as if they were speaking with
> the author in person.

I hardly think you are in a position to offer advice, Mark.

lol

John Doe
November 6th 07, 11:03 PM
"cybercat" <cyberpurrs yahoo.com> wrote:

> "John Doe" <jdoe usenetlove.invalid> wrote in message
> news:5c2Yi.3040$3Z2.142 nlpi069.nbdc.sbc.com...
>> Galloping Clippers <galclip hotmail.com> wrote:

>>> holy cow, what an insensitive jerk.
>>
>> If she were civil (enough to be around) and trustworthy, in person
>> you could ask "Do you care about this cat more than I do?" A reply
>> author should consider that question as if they were speaking with
>> the author in person.
>>

> I hardly think

That's your problem.

> lol

The sound from within your head.

> From: "cybercat" <cyberpurrs yahoo.com>
> Newsgroups: rec.pets.cats.health+behav
> Subject: Re: Abcessed tooth
> Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2007 15:51:07 -0500
> References: <1194138147.174439.140030 y42g2000hsy.googlegroups.com> <472d327b$0$20618$4c368faf roadrunner.com> <1194146371.301006.155630 50g2000hsm.googlegroups.com> <fgjdvv$81o$1 aioe.org> <1194218796.941652.43330 57g2000hsv.googlegroups.com> <1194362339.339133.307210 50g2000hsm.googlegroups.com> <fgq4ek$rm8$1 aioe.org> <4730a89d$0$25705$4c368faf roadrunner.com> <5c2Yi.3040$3Z2.142 nlpi069.nbdc.sbc.com>

November 7th 07, 02:41 AM
I love cats. I also love my family and do not beat them. You cannot
trust John Doe, really loser Mark Bender. If he beat his wife, then he
could be beating cats. See dossier below.

Martin Markoe (harassed by John Doe one too many times)

29-10947 Mark
O. Bender
7/25/2007
Dossier

REQUEST OF CLIENT

On July 24, 2007, Martin Markoe with eMicrophones, Inc. contacted
XXXX
& Associates, with the request for a full background/dossier on Mr.
Mark O. Bender.

SUMMARY OF INVESTIGATION

Our office found Mr. Mark Bender's current address is 509 Frost, SATX
78201, to be owned by Ms. Gloria Trevino. There are many rental homes
in this area. Mr. Bender has never owned property. He does not own a
vehicle. He doesn't have a TX Driver's license. He does have a TX
State ID. He has been arrested twice for Assault/Family/Domestic
Violence. Both charges were dismissed. There is a possibility that
the
"Mark Bender" named in the Bexar County Civil case for damages could
be the same Mark Orrin Bender with in this report. The court
documents
would to be ordered at any additional cost to the client.

Custom Comprehensive Report
Date: 07/24/07

Report processed by:
KELMAR AND ASSOCIATES M16489
2553 JACKSON KELLER STE 200
San Antonio, TX 78230
(210) 342-0509 Main Phone
(210) 342-0731 Fax Report Legend:
- Shared Address
- Deceased
- Probable Current Address

Subject Information:
Name: MARK ORRIN BENDER DOB:01/22/1957
SSN: 507-82-xxxx issued in Nebraska between 01/01/1972 and
12/31/1973
Age: 50

Others Associated With Subjects SSN:
(DOES NOT usually indicate any type of fraud or deception)
[None Found]

Comprehensive Report Summary: (Click on Link to see detail)
Names Associated With Subject:
None Found
Others Associated With Subjects SSN:
None Found
Bankruptcies:
None Found
Liens and Judgments:
None Found
UCC Filings:
None Found
People at Work:
None Found
Driver's License:
None Found
Address(es) Found:
1 Verified and 5 Non-Verified Found
Possible Properties Owned:
None Found
Motor Vehicles Registered:
None Found
Watercraft:
None Found
FAA Certifications:
None Found
FAA Aircrafts:
None Found
Possible Criminal Records:
1 Found
Sexual Offenses:
None Found
Professional Licenses:
None Found
Voter Registration:
1 Found
Hunting/Fishing Permit:
None Found
Concealed Weapons Permit:
None Found
Possible Associates:
None Found
Possible Relatives:
1st Degree - None Found
2nd Degree - None Found
3rd Degree - None Found
Neighbors:
1st Neighborhood - 3 Found
2nd Neighborhood - None Found
3rd Neighborhood - 2 Found

Bankruptcies:
[None Found]

Liens and Judgments:
[None Found]

UCC Filings:
[None Found]

People at Work:
[None Found]

Driver's License/State ID Information:

Texas ID Detail:

Name
BENDER,MARK ORRIN License number
20826255 Address
5320 BLANCO #1803 DOB
Jan 22 1957
Class
I City/Zip
SAN ANTONIO 78216 Last transaction date
Apr 9 2003 Last transaction
Original, not permit or MRDL

Above information as provided by state - Our annotations are below
Address (click to find others)
5320 Blanco Rd Apt 1803
City/State/Zip (click to find others)
San Antonio , TX 78216-7052

Address Summary:
509 FROST, SAN ANTONIO TX 78201-3347, BEXAR COUNTY (Nov 2005
-
May 2007)
4210 309 APT B, SAN ANTONIO TX 78201, BEXAR COUNTY (Dec 2002 -
Oct 2003)
4210 FREDERICKSBURG RD APT B309, SAN ANTONIO TX 78201-1912,
BEXAR COUNTY (Jan 1991 - Jan 1999)
5347 BLANCO RD APT B8, SAN ANTONIO TX 78216-7027, BEXAR COUNTY
(Apr 1986 - Dec 1992)
4210 FREDERICKSBURG RD APT B316, SAN ANTONIO TX 78201-1914,
BEXAR COUNTY
7458 LOUIS PASTEUR DR APT 701, SAN ANTONIO TX 78229-4517,
BEXAR
COUNTY

Active Address(es):
MARK O BENDER - 509 FROST, SAN ANTONIO TX 78201-3347, BEXAR
COUNTY (Nov 2005 - May 2007)
Current phones listed at this address:
BENDER MARK (210) 734-3107
TREVINO MICHELLE (210) 736-5743
Property Ownership Information for this Address
Property:
Parcel Number - 08441-026-0240
Lot Number - 24
Owner Name 1 - TREVINO GLORIA C
Address - 509 FROST, SAN ANTONIO TX
78201-3347, BEXAR COUNTY
Owner's Address - 509 FROST, SAN ANTONIO
TX 78201-3347, BEXAR COUNTY
Land Usage - SFR
Total Value - $79,610
Land Value - $13,230
Improvement Value - $66,380
Land Size - 9,000
Year Built - 1926
Homestead Exemption - YES
Exterior Walls - STUCCO
Roof Type - ASPHALT SHINGLE
Air Conditioning - AC.CENTRAL
Heating - FORCED AIR
Sale Price - $0
Legal Description - NCB 8441 BLK 26 LOT
24 & 25 & 26
Data Source - A
Neighborhood Profile (2000 Census)
Average Age: 37
Median Household Income: $38,438
Median Owner Occupied Home Value: $47,100
Average Years of Education: 10

Previous And Non-Verified Address(es):
MARK ORRIN BENDER - 4210 309 APT B, SAN ANTONIO TX 78201,
BEXAR COUNTY (Dec 2002 - Oct 2003)
Neighborhood Profile (2000 Census)
Average Age: 30
Median Household Income: $32,417
Median Owner Occupied Home Value: $50,100
Average Years of Education: 12

MARK O BENDER - 4210 FREDERICKSBURG RD APT B309, SAN ANTONIO
TX 78201-1912, BEXAR COUNTY (Jan 1991 - Jan 1999)
SANTA FE PLACE (210) 735-8767
Neighborhood Profile (2000 Census)
Average Age: 32
Median Household Income: $18,304
Median Owner Occupied Home Value: $91,300
Average Years of Education: 12

MARK O BENDER - 5347 BLANCO RD APT B8, SAN ANTONIO TX
78216-7027, BEXAR COUNTY (Apr 1986 - Dec 1992)
NIMITZ APARTMENTS (210) 341-5285
Neighborhood Profile (2000 Census)
Average Age: 29
Median Household Income: $23,611
Median Owner Occupied Home Value: $65,500
Average Years of Education: 12

MARK O BENDER - 4210 FREDERICKSBURG RD APT B316, SAN ANTONIO
TX 78201-1914, BEXAR COUNTY
SANTA FE PLACE (210) 735-8767
Neighborhood Profile (2000 Census)
Average Age: 32
Median Household Income: $18,304
Median Owner Occupied Home Value: $91,300
Average Years of Education: 12

MARK O BENDER - 7458 LOUIS PASTEUR DR APT 701, SAN ANTONIO TX
78229-4517, BEXAR COUNTY
SAN ANTONIO STATION (210) 614-3679
Neighborhood Profile (2000 Census)
Average Age: 41
Median Household Income: $31,783
Median Owner Occupied Home Value: $111,800
Average Years of Education: 14

Possible Properties Owned by Subject:
[None Found]

Motor Vehicles Registered To Subject:
[None Found]

Possible Criminal Records:
Texas Arrest Report:
Name: MARK BEDNER
SSN: 507-82-xxxx
Address: 5200 BLANCO RD 407, SAN ANTONIO TX 78216-7074
State of Origin: Texas
County of Origin: Bexar
Party Status: REL'D ON P-R BOND
DOB: 01/22/1957
Race: White
Sex: Male
Eyes: BLUE
Height: 5' 06"
Weight: 160

Arrests:
Arrest #1
Case Type:
Arrest Date: 01/25/1987
Arresting Agency:
Arrest Type:
Arrest Disposition Date: 01/25/1987
Court Fine: Offense: ASSAULT-BODILY INJURY
Arrest Statute:
Agency Case #: 366381
Arrest Level/Degree: Class A Misdemeanor
Arrest Disposition: BOOKED

CASE NUMBER 366381 displayed
successfully
Bexar County Criminal Justice Information System
07/24/2007
Texas Case Page
10:46:19

---------------------------------------------------------------------------*----
Court Case Number Defendant Name
Date of
CR7 366381 BEDNER,
MARK Birth

01/22/1957
Offense Description Level Sex:
MALE
02/21/1986 ASSAULT-BODILY INJURY MA Race:
WHITE
Location :
CLOSED
Last Setting: Grand Jury: 05/13/1986
FILED
Case Status: 06/29/1987 *** JN CLOSED
***
Disposition : 06/29/1987 DSMD-INTRST
JUSTCE

Judgement :
Bond: CLS 06/29/1987
1500.00
Start: End: By: BAIL BONDS,
PERSONAL

Defense Attorneys Bar Number Yrs Mo Dy
Hrs
MIKE HERVEY 9546500
Term:

Fine:
Court
Cost:

CASE NUMBER 348742 displayed
successfully
Bexar County Criminal Justice Information System
07/25/2007
Texas Case Page
09:57:05
---------------------------------------------------------------------------*----
Court Case Number Defendant Name
Date of
CR7 348742 BEDNER, MARK
Birth

01/22/1957
Offense Description

John Doe
November 7th 07, 05:28 AM
eMicrophones, Inc Martin Markoe harasses, stalks, and violates the
privacy of innocent people who have nothing to do with eMicrophones
Inc spam or its malicious practices. By itself, eMicrophones, Inc
willingness to push microphones on disabled users whose problems
have nothing to do with a microphone provides insight into their
malicious character.

Anyone can express his (or her) opinion here on USENET, but
advertising is not allowed except in groups specifically labeled for
selling things like *forsale* and *marketplace*.

Following are a few quotes to help illustrate the annoyance and
frustration eMicrophones, Inc spam from Martin Markoe causes users
seeking help in the speech recognition group and why advertising is
prohibited on USENET with explicitly labeled exceptions.

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.speech.users/msg/3becc9fa6c340ffc?

You are not a technologist. You sell microphones.

Marty, how come whenever someone disagrees with you, you get into this
high school urinating contest mode? Actually I can't find your
credentials anywhere either, except as a guy selling something.

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.speech.users/msg/473a2b3f9dd6a0f0?

Man you really are full of yourself! Just leave me alone. I asked you
a question. Silly me, I wanted to know what I was buying before I
bought it. How absurd! I then get email after email after email from
you telling me that you won't answer my question and trying to justify
it. Lets cut the crap. You won't answer my question. I won't buy from
you. So now go away and let me get USEFUL information from someone who
will be honest with me instead of evasive, devisive and insulting!

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.speech.users/msg/d256b8b7563712e9?

More importantly I am not here touting my business. A position which
makes anything you say suspect, doesn't it.

I have been watching this group for a long time and you have managed
to turn it into the eMicrophones, Inc. mail list. Almost no one with
expertise posts here any longer.

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.speech.users/msg/6014c0e38032578f?

Is anyone else beyond annoyed with the two pathetically desperate
"small business owners" that have driven this group into the ground?

I subscribed 6 months ago hoping to learn something about the
"state-of-the-art" in voice recognition from the user's perspective.

All I've managed to learn is that most users are apparently being
ripped off by over-charging slimy weaseloid microphone hawkers.

Martin Markoe and Mr. "speaktoyourpc.com", I beg you to consider the
number of potential customers you're ****ing off before you further
demonstrate your witlessness by posting again. Your childish
King-of-the-Group games should've stopped a loooong time ago.

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.speech.users/msg/3b57c2d47a1d5994?

Well said...Refreshing.

[That in response to the prior message.]

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.speech.users/msg/ce73180162c1d199?

.... dealing with you on the newsgroups is not an easy thing and most
always turns into some type of flaming war.

.... you do get into fights with many regarding microphones and you do
wave your website around more often than necessary and you don't
always tell the truth about competitive products.

I didn't respond because I simply did not want to get into another
fight which is the reason my posts have been very light in the last
few months.

Here are my qualifications. Certified and trained for Philips
SpeechMagic, IBM ViaVoice, IBM Medspeak, Kurzweil VoiceMed, Dragon
NaturallySpeaking Enterprise & L&H VoiceXpress... So please, don't
call me a "Charlatan" because it is simply not true.

And believe me when I tell you that some users actually get better
recognition from $20 headsets than with $100 headsets.

I see vendors posting all the time and as long as you are not a member
of the newsgroup, there aren't constant one-up battles.

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.speech.users/msg/ba6cc5fd879272fd?

After getting caught with his pants down regarding his so called
privacy policy, Martin continues to make a complete ass out of
himself.

With this pattern of behaviour, the next step is usually
stalking--email stalking (... to menacingly spread deceit)

[Martin Markoe does that.]

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.speech.users/msg/84f362b69d93a460?

.... you don't see the authors in all the newsgroups in a constant
battle. Only with you Marty.

I have seen posts from you that link to as many as 8 direct links to
your website (all in one post) and your signatures fall within 5 or 10
lines long. In my book, that's called SPAMMING.

.... about 2 weeks ago, you claimed to have sold thousands of GN MPA
Satellites. I know for a fact that is not true.

Guess what Marty.... I have a life. I don't have time to live on the
newsgroups as you do.

This is the 2nd time you have mentioned me being moderated on user
groups. Last time, you apologized about confusing me with someone
else. YOU ARE OUT OF CONTROL MARTY MARKOE.

Marty, your constant abuse on these newsgroups... must come to an end.

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.speech.users/msg/5585a5e972b1cc1c?

I give up. I've dealt with delusional people like you before, and it
leads to nowhere... you continue attacking people who are FAR more
experienced and qualified than you, not to mention professional.

See also:
"Martin Markoe" <martin emicrophones.com>
.... <martin speechcontrol.com>
.... <mmarkoe optonline.net>
"Michael Mendick" <michael emicrophones.com>
billyrichbroker yahoo.com

From: "mmarkoe optonline.net" <mmarkoe optonline.net>
Newsgroups: rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Subject: Mark Orrin Bender aka John Doe - life's biggest loser
Date: Tue, 06 Nov 2007 17:41:25 -0800
References: <1194138147.174439.140030 y42g2000hsy.googlegroups.com> <472d327b$0$20618$4c368faf roadrunner.com> <1194146371.301006.155630 50g2000hsm.googlegroups.com> <fgjdvv$81o$1 aioe.org> <1194218796.941652.43330 57g2000hsv.googlegroups.com> <1194362339.339133.307210 50g2000hsm.googlegroups.com> <fgq4ek$rm8$1 aioe.org> <4730a89d$0$25705$4c368faf roadrunner.com> <5c2Yi.3040$3Z2.142 nlpi069.nbdc.sbc.com> <fgqk4k$gcj$1 aioe.org> <6x5Yi.978$0Q5.591 nlpi070.nbdc.sbc.com>

<snipped eMicrophones Inc violating the privacy of people
who have nothing to do with Martin Markoe's malicious practices>

AZ Nomad
November 7th 07, 05:37 AM
On Wed, 07 Nov 2007 04:28:56 GMT, John Doe > wrote:

>eMicrophones, Inc Martin Markoe harasses, stalks, and violates the

reported to as spam.

cybercat
November 7th 07, 07:54 AM
"John Doe" > wrote in message
et...

> eMicrophones, Inc Martin Markoe harasses, stalks, and violates the

Just shut the hell up, Mark Bender. You brought all of this on yourself.
Suck it up.

November 7th 07, 12:32 PM
> Just shut the hell up, Mark Bender. You brought all of this on yourself.
> Suck it up.

He can't. He is a pathetic stalker and can't take what he dishes out.

Martin the cat lover (and wary of domestic violence provocateur Mark
Bender aka John Dope)

AZ Nomad
November 7th 07, 03:09 PM
On Wed, 7 Nov 2007 01:54:43 -0500, cybercat > wrote:

>"John Doe" > wrote in message
et...

>> eMicrophones, Inc Martin Markoe harasses, stalks, and violates the
>>

>Just shut the hell up, Mark Bender. You brought all of this on yourself.
>Suck it up.

forward complaints to

Rene S.
November 7th 07, 04:04 PM
> The only way he will be out of pain is to be put down. That is
> assuming he has pain. The only sign I see of pain is the lack of
> grooming, (maybe it hurts to turn his head?). He is not on any pain
> medication now. There are no plans to put him on pain medication.

I am sorry for what you are going through, both on this group and with
your cat. Contrary to what some people here think, not everyone has
access to a 24 hr vet. My parents, who live in a rural area, do not,
for example. They can try to call their regular vet, but depending on
his schedule, he may or may not be available. You were doing the best
you could at the time.

I wanted to add that it's sometimes hard to tell when a cat is in
pain. They are masters at hiding it, so it's possible he's in pain but
won't really show it. You know your cat best and will know when it's
time to let go.

Best wishes to you and your cat. I hope you can spend some quality
time together.

MEG
November 8th 07, 02:39 AM
CYBER CAT, honestly please tell me, what should I do at this point?
Do you really think putting him down is the only thing I will now do
to help him? He has had a steriod shot, and antibiotics. We are going
to reevalute the inflammation in a week, to see if it has gone down.
Then he is looking at having a biopsy done, and beyond that, the
doctor said we would most likely have to remove his jaw bone? Is this
really a quality life for a cat? Yes, at some point he will have to be
put down. But it will not be this week.

I am pureeing his wet food and helping with his grooming.

And to say I have done little good up to this point? Why do you say
that? Because I bathed my cat, and clipped him? Because I took a cat
toothbrush briefly to his teeth? Because I looked to the Internet for
help (late at night and on the weekend) when I had no where else to
turn?

He is up to date on his shots, he see the vet annually, he is fixed,
he eats some yuppy urinary tract food. He is loved daily, and stays
indoors most of the time. He has two other cats as companions, and his
litter box is changed often. Why are you judging me? Aren't we both on
the side of a cat's health and well being?

How is the average person suppose to know a cat does not show pain?
What make you think I terrified my cat? He enjoyed being clipped.

How do you know how long it took me to take him to the vet? How was I
to know that bad breath warranted a doctor's visit? I noticed his
breath, and thought it was his food, or his teeth needed to be
brushed.

What does a person do when they cannot get to a vet right away? I
would think turning to the Internet would be a resource people could
use when they have no other choice before them. He did go to the vet
as soon as I could get him to one. I thought I was facing an acute
problem, but it turns out to be a chronic problem.

Going to an emergency vet, as it turns out, would have been a waste
of money, (since the problem is chronic). There was no broken bone,
and there was no great lose of blood. The emergency vet is far away,
highly expensive, and I would have been in a questionable part of town
very late at night. I would have done it if the situation warranted
it, but it did not.

Some day there is going to be a child coming here looking for help. I
pity that child if he or she has to face someone as cold and mean as
you.

Cybercat, I am glad you have your cats and your Internet friends,
because I am sure you are a lonely and sad person.

When I do put my cat down, and it will happen eventually, I will
take great pleasure in knowing that it will **** you off.

cybercat
November 8th 07, 02:54 AM
"MEG" > wrote in message
ups.com...
> CYBER CAT, honestly please tell me, what should I do at this point?
> Do you really think putting him down is the only thing I will now do
> to help him?

That's what you said.

He has had a steriod shot, and antibiotics. We are going
> to reevalute the inflammation in a week, to see if it has gone down.
> Then he is looking at having a biopsy done, and beyond that, the
> doctor said we would most likely have to remove his jaw bone? Is this
> really a quality life for a cat? Yes, at some point he will have to be
> put down. But it will not be this week.

You don't even know that he has cancer. He may not.

> I am pureeing his wet food and helping with his grooming.
>
> And to say I have done little good up to this point? Why do you say
> that? Because I bathed my cat, and clipped him? Because I took a cat
> toothbrush briefly to his teeth? Because I looked to the Internet for
> help (late at night and on the weekend) when I had no where else to
> turn?

Yes to all.

> He is up to date on his shots, he see the vet annually, he is fixed,
> he eats some yuppy urinary tract food. He is loved daily, and stays
> indoors most of the time. He has two other cats as companions, and his
> litter box is changed often. Why are you judging me? Aren't we both on
> the side of a cat's health and well being?

No, I don't think we are. I would never take a tooth brush to a cat's
mouth when it has a foul odor. You're telling me you take him to the vet
every year, so this odor just appeared in the past year?

> How is the average person suppose to know a cat does not show pain?
> What make you think I terrified my cat? He enjoyed being clipped.

You made his mouth bleed, you said there was a lot of blood and that it
was "disgusting."

> How do you know how long it took me to take him to the vet? How was I
> to know that bad breath warranted a doctor's visit? I noticed his
> breath, and thought it was his food, or his teeth needed to be
> brushed.

So now you want me to apologize because you're stupid? What does bad
breath mean in a human? TOOTH decay, usually, which can cause serious
disease.

> What does a person do when they cannot get to a vet right away? I
> would think turning to the Internet would be a resource people could
> use when they have no other choice before them. He did go to the vet
> as soon as I could get him to one. I thought I was facing an acute
> problem, but it turns out to be a chronic problem.

You're making no sense at all now. You thought it was acute? It WAS
acute. You're calling it chronic now? That means it has been going on
for a long time. But you take him to the vet every year, right?

Horse****.

Go re-read your post. You wrote:

>> "I am getting alot of blood out of his mouth, so I am not sure if I am
> > doing more good than harm. I am using a tooth brush, and not applying
> > alot of pressure.
>
> > This is truly gross."

So you could very well have taken him in, but it was inconvenient.
Which is exactly what I thought.

> Some day there is going to be a child coming here looking for help. I
> pity that child if he or she has to face someone as cold and mean as
> you.
>
> Cybercat, I am glad you have your cats and your Internet friends,
> because I am sure you are a lonely and sad person.
>
> When I do put my cat down, and it will happen eventually, I will
> take great pleasure in knowing that it will **** you off.

Now this sounds like the bitch who would take a toothbrush to her
poor cat's painful mouth and make it bleed rather than take him to
the vet.

You're full of ****, Meg. Here's hoping your cat only has an infection and
not oral cancer. However, as long as you're the one caring for him, he's
basically ****ed anyway.

You are an asshole because you could have taken your cat to get professional
care and instead you hurt him and made his mouth bleed and probably scared
him to death too.

John Doe
November 8th 07, 04:20 AM
"mmarkoe optonline.net" <mmarkoe optonline.net> wrote:

> Martin the cat lover

Obviously you aren't here to talk about your love of cats, but if
you're in fact a cat lover, Martin Markoe, you'll be talking about
your cats here?

> From: "mmarkoe optonline.net" <mmarkoe optonline.net>
> Newsgroups: rec.pets.cats.health+behav
> Subject: More SPAM from Mark Bender
> Date: Wed, 07 Nov 2007 03:32:34 -0800
> References: <1194138147.174439.140030 y42g2000hsy.googlegroups.com> <472d327b$0$20618$4c368faf roadrunner.com> <1194146371.301006.155630 50g2000hsm.googlegroups.com> <fgjdvv$81o$1 aioe.org> <1194218796.941652.43330 57g2000hsv.googlegroups.com> <1194362339.339133.307210 50g2000hsm.googlegroups.com> <fgq4ek$rm8$1 aioe.org> <4730a89d$0$25705$4c368faf roadrunner.com> <5c2Yi.3040$3Z2.142 nlpi069.nbdc.sbc.com> <fgqk4k$gcj$1 aioe.org> <6x5Yi.978$0Q5.591 nlpi070.nbdc.sbc.com> <1194399685.003311.262240 19g2000hsx.googlegroups.com> <cabYi.19062$lD6.4230 newssvr27.news.prodigy.net> <fgrnga$ppb$1 aioe.org>

MEG
November 8th 07, 06:47 AM
On Nov 7, 8:54 pm, "cybercat" > wrote:
> "MEG" > wrote in message
>
> ups.com...
>
> > CYBER CAT, honestly please tell me, what should I do at this point?

------Really, what would you do at this point? Honestly, tell me, I
will do it. I am at a lost on what to do with a cat with cancer.

> > Do you really think putting him down is the only thing I will now do
> > to help him?
>
> That's what you said.
>
> He has had a steriod shot, and antibiotics. We are going
>
> > to reevalute the inflammation in a week, to see if it has gone down.
> > Then he is looking at having a biopsy done, and beyond that, the
> > doctor said we would most likely have to remove his jaw bone? Is this
> > really a quality life for a cat? Yes, at some point he will have to be
> > put down. But it will not be this week.
>
> You don't even know that he has cancer. He may not.

-------I hope he doesn't. But the vet was not very optimistic. He
opened the mouth and showed me the area. It did not look like a tooth
problem, but more like a swollen gum.

> > I am pureeing his wet food and helping with his grooming.
>
> > And to say I have done little good up to this point? Why do you say
> > that? Because I bathed my cat, and clipped him? Because I took a cat
> > toothbrush briefly to his teeth? Because I looked to the Internet for
> > help (late at night and on the weekend) when I had no where else to
> > turn?
>
> Yes to all.

-------Aren't you suppose to brush a cat's teeth? I had a tooth brush
given to me by the vet. It fits on the end of my finger. I have some
special cat toothpaste.

-------If a cat is not grooming himself, should you not help him
groom himself? Why is this newsgroup here if not to help people with
their cats health?

> > He is up to date on his shots, he see the vet annually, he is fixed,
> > he eats some yuppy urinary tract food. He is loved daily, and stays
> > indoors most of the time. He has two other cats as companions, and his
> > litter box is changed often. Why are you judging me? Aren't we both on
> > the side of a cat's health and well being?
>
> No, I don't think we are. I would never take a tooth brush to a cat's
> mouth when it has a foul odor. You're telling me you take him to the vet
> every year, so this odor just appeared in the past year?

-------The odor appeared somewhat recently, like within the last
month.

> > How is the average person suppose to know a cat does not show pain?
> > What make you think I terrified my cat? He enjoyed being clipped.
>
> You made his mouth bleed, you said there was a lot of blood and that it
> was "disgusting."

------- It was disgusting. He mouth did bleed. I thought I ruptured
an abscess.

> > How do you know how long it took me to take him to the vet? How was I
> > to know that bad breath warranted a doctor's visit? I noticed his
> > breath, and thought it was his food, or his teeth needed to be
> > brushed.
>
> So now you want me to apologize because you're stupid? What does bad
> breath mean in a human? TOOTH decay, usually, which can cause serious
> disease.

-------Bad breath DOES NOT equal tooth decay in a person. I bet
rarely is tooth decay a reason for bad breath. Bad breath is the first
sign of a digestive problem.

> > What does a person do when they cannot get to a vet right away? I
> > would think turning to the Internet would be a resource people could
> > use when they have no other choice before them. He did go to the vet
> > as soon as I could get him to one. I thought I was facing an acute
> > problem, but it turns out to be a chronic problem.
>
> You're making no sense at all now. You thought it was acute? It WAS
> acute. You're calling it chronic now? That means it has been going on
> for a long time. But you take him to the vet every year, right?

--------How is cancer acute? It was not an abscess. He bled, but it
stopped. He lost maybe three tablespoons of blood, it was on a towel.

--------Inconvenient and unnecessary.

> > Some day there is going to be a child coming here looking for help. I
> > pity that child if he or she has to face someone as cold and mean as
> > you.
>
> > Cybercat, I am glad you have your cats and your Internet friends,
> > because I am sure you are a lonely and sad person.
>
> > When I do put my cat down, and it will happen eventually, I will
> > take great pleasure in knowing that it will **** you off.
>
> Now this sounds like the bitch who would take a toothbrush to her
> poor cat's painful mouth and make it bleed rather than take him to
> the vet.

-----For someone who posts as much as you post, you obviously have
a very unfulfilling and empty life. Curl up with your cats tonight,
because I am sure you do not have a real person to curl up with.

--------He is ****ed because he is getting medical care?

> You are an asshole because you could have taken your cat to get professional
> care and instead you hurt him and made his mouth bleed and probably scared
> him to death too.

----I did take my cat to get professional care.

You are so easy to **** off. Why is that?

MEG
November 8th 07, 06:49 AM
Thankyou Rene, that was a very sweet and nice post. : )

On Nov 7, 10:04 am, "Rene S." > wrote:
> > The only way he will be out of pain is to be put down. That is
> > assuming he has pain. The only sign I see of pain is the lack of
> > grooming, (maybe it hurts to turn his head?). He is not on any pain
> > medication now. There are no plans to put him on pain medication.
>
> I am sorry for what you are going through, both on this group and with
> your cat. Contrary to what some people here think, not everyone has
> access to a 24 hr vet. My parents, who live in a rural area, do not,
> for example. They can try to call their regular vet, but depending on
> his schedule, he may or may not be available. You were doing the best
> you could at the time.
>
> I wanted to add that it's sometimes hard to tell when a cat is in
> pain. They are masters at hiding it, so it's possible he's in pain but
> won't really show it. You know your cat best and will know when it's
> time to let go.
>
> Best wishes to you and your cat. I hope you can spend some quality
> time together.

cybercat
November 8th 07, 06:55 AM
"MEG" > wrote in message
ups.com...
> Thankyou Rene, that was a very sweet and nice post. : )

Mutual masturbation is a wonderful thing. The problem is, it really doesn't
do much for your cat.

MEG
November 8th 07, 07:31 AM
On Nov 8, 12:55 am, "cybercat" > wrote:
> "MEG" > wrote in message
>
> ups.com...
>
> > Thankyou Rene, that was a very sweet and nice post. : )
>
> Mutual masturbation is a wonderful thing. The problem is, it really doesn't
> do much for your cat.

I do believe you are the master of masturbation. Since you cannot get
it anyother way.

cybercat
November 9th 07, 06:16 PM
"Matthew" > wrote in message

> "cybercat" >
>

> What in the [email protected] hell crawled up your [email protected]@ Cyber
>
> Haven't you made what ever point you are getting at?
>
> I have stayed out of this thread after reading the first couple of
> about abscesses. Than I saw all the responses decided to check it out and
> than I see the BS. What in the hell are you doing?
>
> You want to make people afraid to come here that is ridiculous and utter
> nonsense.
>
> WTF Did I just not have this argument a couple of weeks ago about NOT
> ASSUMING ABOUT THE OTHER POSTERS.
>
> GET OVER IT.
>
> Walk away all you are doing is putting yourself in a negative spotlight

Matthew, you miserable asshole.

If you could get your big head out of your ass, you would notice that I did
not respond to this cat abusing bitch's last tirade. In fact, I did not read
it.

You belong in Anecdolts where the widdle feewings of the posters matter more
than the most heinous things they do to their cats.

Tell me you would allow your cat to become so ill that she develops a foul
smell then instead of taking her in immediately, treat it aggressively
yourself, and post to a ****ing Usenet group about how much blood there is
and how "gross" it is?

You're a bigger asshole than Meg is for defending her.

And furthermore, **** you.

Lynne
November 13th 07, 04:09 AM
On Nov 9, 12:16 pm, "cybercat" > wrote:

Wow. I don't even want to show quoted text... I couldn't stomach
reading the whole thread anyway.

This situation is a prime example of why I can't read this group
anymore. People like Meg who are too negligent, lazy and cheap to
take their animals to the vet when they need to go to the vet. Meg,
who had plenty of chances before resorting to torturing the poor
thing... Unbelieveable. At the very least, an emergency vet, the kind
that are open 24/7 is always an option and certainly a better option
than poking around a sick cat's mouth, causing him unimagineable pain
and fear, and then shaving and bathing him. I am stunned at the
idiocy and cruelty by someone who claims to love cats.

Meg, you suck. I don't even know what to say about your cat because
it makes me sick that you could let him get that ill and then do what
you did to him. That poor creature. One way or another, I hope he is
relieved of his pain.

Cyber, I used to think you were too harsh but not anymore. I can't
believe people would defend Meg's behavior. I just can't believe it.

cybercat
November 13th 07, 04:11 AM
"Lynne" > wrote in message
ups.com...
> On Nov 9, 12:16 pm, "cybercat" > wrote:
>
> Wow. I don't even want to show quoted text... I couldn't stomach
> reading the whole thread anyway.
>
> This situation is a prime example of why I can't read this group
> anymore. People like Meg who are too negligent, lazy and cheap to
> take their animals to the vet when they need to go to the vet. Meg,
> who had plenty of chances before resorting to torturing the poor
> thing... Unbelieveable. At the very least, an emergency vet, the kind
> that are open 24/7 is always an option and certainly a better option
> than poking around a sick cat's mouth, causing him unimagineable pain
> and fear, and then shaving and bathing him. I am stunned at the
> idiocy and cruelty by someone who claims to love cats.
>
> Meg, you suck. I don't even know what to say about your cat because
> it makes me sick that you could let him get that ill and then do what
> you did to him. That poor creature. One way or another, I hope he is
> relieved of his pain.
>
> Cyber, I used to think you were too harsh but not anymore. I can't
> believe people would defend Meg's behavior. I just can't believe it.

Hi Lynne! Welcome back to the loony bin. :) How are the kids, feline,
canine, and humine?

John Doe
November 13th 07, 04:26 AM
Lynne <unmonitored.email gmail.com> wrote:

> On Nov 9, 12:16 pm, "cybercat" <cyberpu... yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> Wow. I don't even want to show quoted text... I couldn't stomach
> reading the whole thread anyway.
>
> This situation is a prime example of why I can't read this group
> anymore.

And your post is a figment of my imagination.

> People like Meg who are too negligent, lazy and cheap to
> take their animals to the vet

If your compassion knows no bounds, how come you aren't taking care
of the strays in my neighborhood?

> Cyber, I used to think you were too harsh but not anymore. I
> can't believe people would defend Meg's behavior. I just can't
> believe it.

Yeah, right, or maybe you're drunk/high. Whatever.

> From: Lynne <unmonitored.email gmail.com>
> Newsgroups: rec.pets.cats.health+behav
> Subject: Re: Abcessed tooth
> Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2007 03:09:33 -0000
> References: <1194138147.174439.140030 y42g2000hsy.googlegroups.com> <472d327b$0$20618$4c368faf roadrunner.com> <1194146371.301006.155630 50g2000hsm.googlegroups.com> <fgjdvv$81o$1 aioe.org> <1194218796.941652.43330 57g2000hsv.googlegroups.com> <1194362339.339133.307210 50g2000hsm.googlegroups.com> <fgq4ek$rm8$1 aioe.org> <1194371503.356482.73770 k79g2000hse.googlegroups.com> <1194447897.479102.235400 v3g2000hsg.googlegroups.com> <1194500974.288510.296290 o3g2000hsb.googlegroups.com> <fgu8d9$4cl$1 aioe.org> <47332a43$0$24324$4c368faf roadrunner.com> <47348a26$0$26457$88260bb3 free.teranews.com>

Lynne
November 13th 07, 04:27 AM
On Nov 12, 10:11 pm, "cybercat" > wrote:

> Hi Lynne! Welcome back to the loony bin. :) How are the kids, feline,
> canine, and humine?

There is no way I'm staying... I miss all the good stuff but I just
cannot stand threads like these anymore.

The kids are all great, human and otherwise. Thanks for asking! The
pup just got neutered last Friday and boy is he not liking his 10 days
of no playing. Neither am I. I'm keeping the dogs seperated and now
he likes face wrestling with the cats (which they love, by the way).
Naturally I can't allow it, but dang it's cute--he's a big, gentle
goofball and loved by all. Other than the normal post surgical stuff,
he's great and all the other beasts are great as well. Even little
Levi is in fabulous health!! So no complaints here.

As an aside, when I was picking up Hendrix from his surgery Thursday,
a gal came in with her senior kitty to have him put down. Well he was
sure a beauty and I got to say goodbye to him, too, and share a bunch
of tears and some hugs with a total stranger. That sucked pretty hard
but boy I wouldn't trade all the years leading up to those final days
for anything. That was one very well cared for and well loved kitty
and I hope his mama has found peace in knowing that she did right by
him.

I hope your cats are doing well, Cyber. I rest better at night
knowing that there are people out there who truly love their cats (and
dogs) and who take them to the vet at the first sign of problems
rather than let them languish and suffer. They deserve our protection
and love and care. If we can't give them that, we don't deserve them.

Peace to you and yours and to everyone else that isn't a suckwad.

Sheelagh>o[_2_]
November 13th 07, 05:38 PM
On 6 Nov, 15:18, MEG > wrote:
> Well thanks for calling me an asshole. It is NOT an abscessed tooth,
> it is oral cancer. This explains alot of his declining health.
> The vet gave him a steriod shot and a round of antibiotics, on the
> off chance it is an infection. We are going to reevaluate next week.
> If the inflammation is not better, the next step is biopsy, IF we
> decide to go that far.
>
> Thanks for the help. I really did think it was an abscessed tooth.

I am very sorry to hear that your poor beloved cat has cancer.

No cat lover would wish that on anyone. I know that you will continue
to care for him as best you can until the time comes to make your
decision. It's a terrible decision to have to make, but it is all part
of being a cat slave. @ times it really does hurt. I have been away
from the group for a little while( I fell through a plate glass window
& cut the tendons & nerves in my left wrist, so all typing is one
handed; Right handed!- a real pest!!), so haven't read this post until
today. All you can do is your best & it is clear that you have taken
good care of him & care about him too.

I hope that your vet is someone that you feel @ ease when you talk to
them?
If not, My suggestion would be to write down any questions that you
might have- those niggling questions that are always @ the back of
your mind, then call him, or go to his practise & then ask your
questions, especially regarding his care in the interim period, & the
possible prognosis for his future. There must be so much going round
your mind right now!?
I hope that you let us know how you are progressing from time to time?
I would appreciate that if you don't mind?

TIA,
Sheelagh >"o"<