PDA

View Full Version : CatGenie

packat
November 6th 07, 01:37 AM
Has any used this product and care to comment? I am considering
buying a unit but not sure if it really works.

http://www.catgenie.com/

Spot[_2_]
November 7th 07, 09:44 PM
They are basically the same as a diaper genie which you can probably pick up
a whole lot cheaper at a 2nd hand store. I use one in the yard for the dog
waste and empty it every 2 weeks. It works like a charm.

Celeste

"packat" > wrote in message
ps.com...

> Has any used this product and care to comment? I am considering
> buying a unit but not sure if it really works.
>
> http://www.catgenie.com/

packat
November 8th 07, 10:37 AM
On Nov 5, 9:34 pm, "Matthew" > wrote:
> "packat" > wrote in message
>
> ps.com...
>

> > Has any used this product and care to comment? I am considering
> > buying a unit but not sure if it really works.
>
> >http://www.catgenie.com/
>
> http://www.amazon.com/review/product/B000MKHQG4/ref=dp_top_cm_cr_acr_...

Thanks Matthew. Sounds like people either love it or hate it. But
the hateits were those reviews from around Jan to March. The later
ones are the lovits when the company probably have already upgraded
the product in response to bad reviews/complaints. I think I will
give it a try.
pac