PDA

View Full Version : Little Mr. Peace-maker

CatNipped[_2_]
November 7th 07, 10:02 PM
You know, the weirdest thing I've ever seen a cat do happened at the same
time that Sammy and Demi got into their tussle. After Sammy had swatted
Demi on the head, while Sammy was sitting there (upright with upright ears
and staring Demi down), and Demi was crouched down and yowling with her ears
laid back, *Ozzy* walked over and placed his body between the two - and
crouched down facing sideways to both of them. I always knew that Ozzy was
a laid-back, hippy of a cat (thus his name), but that was absolutely amazing
to see this kitten place himself between two fighting adult cats and play
peace-maker!! Has anyone here seen or heard of anything similar?

--
Hugs,

CatNipped

See all my masters here: http://www.PossiblePlaces.com/CatNipped/

-Lost
November 8th 07, 05:10 AM
Response from "CatNipped" >:

> You know, the weirdest thing I've ever seen a cat do happened at
> the same time that Sammy and Demi got into their tussle. After
> Sammy had swatted Demi on the head, while Sammy was sitting there
> (upright with upright ears and staring Demi down), and Demi was
> crouched down and yowling with her ears laid back, *Ozzy* walked
> over and placed his body between the two - and crouched down
> facing sideways to both of them. I always knew that Ozzy was a
> laid-back, hippy of a cat (thus his name), but that was absolutely
> amazing to see this kitten place himself between two fighting
> adult cats and play peace-maker!! Has anyone here seen or heard
> of anything similar?

Not really related but we have witnessed Gabby on more than one
occasion position himself between Demon and Pudge (dog sisters)
whilst they are engaged in a tussle -- although I think he does it to
join in.

I think your Ozzy was saying, "Look, I realize I may get my rear
kicked, but you guys need to chill out. So if you wanna' fight --
LET'S fight!" Definitely shows some character in Ozzy.

Meanwhile I have to figure how to keep Gabby from getting his head
stuck under the couch. (Yes, it's happened a few times now.)

--
-Lost
kidding. No I am not.

CatNipped[_2_]
November 8th 07, 03:31 PM
"-Lost" > wrote in message
> Response from "CatNipped" >:
>
>> You know, the weirdest thing I've ever seen a cat do happened at
>> the same time that Sammy and Demi got into their tussle. After
>> Sammy had swatted Demi on the head, while Sammy was sitting there
>> (upright with upright ears and staring Demi down), and Demi was
>> crouched down and yowling with her ears laid back, *Ozzy* walked
>> over and placed his body between the two - and crouched down
>> facing sideways to both of them. I always knew that Ozzy was a
>> laid-back, hippy of a cat (thus his name), but that was absolutely
>> amazing to see this kitten place himself between two fighting
>> adult cats and play peace-maker!! Has anyone here seen or heard
>> of anything similar?
>
> Not really related but we have witnessed Gabby on more than one
> occasion position himself between Demon and Pudge (dog sisters)
> whilst they are engaged in a tussle -- although I think he does it to
> join in.
>
> I think your Ozzy was saying, "Look, I realize I may get my rear
> kicked, but you guys need to chill out. So if you wanna' fight --
> LET'S fight!" Definitely shows some character in Ozzy.
>
> Meanwhile I have to figure how to keep Gabby from getting his head
> stuck under the couch. (Yes, it's happened a few times now.)

LOL!

I've ALWAYS maintained that kittens are stupid, brave yes, but stupid! ;>

Hugs,

CatNipped