PDA

View Full Version : Introducing new cat

John Hinson
November 8th 07, 01:43 AM
Hello,

I'm going about the methods in Pam Johnson-Bennet's book "Cat vs. Cat"
to introduce another cat to my 2 cats.

I'm at the stage where the new cat is sequestered in a separate room
from the others.

I have the ability to partition one side of the house from the other
with a screen door.

Would this be advisable to let the cats see each other without
physical contact?

Would it help in the acclimation process?

Thanks.

cybercat
November 8th 07, 01:44 AM
"John Hinson" > wrote in message
> Hello,
>
> I'm going about the methods in Pam Johnson-Bennet's book "Cat vs. Cat"
> to introduce another cat to my 2 cats.
>
> I'm at the stage where the new cat is sequestered in a separate room
> from the others.
>
> I have the ability to partition one side of the house from the other
> with a screen door.
>
> Would this be advisable to let the cats see each other without
> physical contact?
>
> Would it help in the acclimation process?

Yes! Very smart. Do you have a photo page for your cats? I would love to
see them. :)