PDA

View Full Version : [OT] How in Holy H*LL...

CatNipped[_2_]
November 8th 07, 01:18 PM
....can we keep importing sh*t from China???! First they killed our cats,
then they sent poisonous tooth paste around the world, then it was lead
paint in toddlers' toys, now...

TOY WITH 'DATE RAPE' DRUG PULLED

U.S. safety officials have voluntarily recalled about 4.2 million
Chinese-made Aqua Dots toys contaminated with a powerful "date rape" drug
that has caused some children to vomit and lose consciousness upon ingesting
the contents.

http://www.cnn.com/2007/US/11/08/toy.recall/index.html

--
Hugs,

CatNipped

See all my masters here: http://www.PossiblePlaces.com/CatNipped/

-Lost
November 8th 07, 02:55 PM
Response from "CatNipped" >:

> ...can we keep importing sh*t from China???! First they killed
> our cats, then they sent poisonous tooth paste around the world,
> then it was lead paint in toddlers' toys, now...
>
> TOY WITH 'DATE RAPE' DRUG PULLED
>
> U.S. safety officials have voluntarily recalled about 4.2 million
> Chinese-made Aqua Dots toys contaminated with a powerful "date
> rape" drug that has caused some children to vomit and lose
> consciousness upon ingesting the contents.
>
> http://www.cnn.com/2007/US/11/08/toy.recall/index.html

China: "We sell you 10,000,000 toys with GHB for only $0.10 a
piece!"

America: "Weeelllll, OK! But you realize we are going to mark it up
over 10,000 percent, make a HUGE profit, then recall it and offer
Americans an in-store coupon or gift card monopolizing yet again by
creating another profit margin -- oh, and we are going to talk about
you like dogs and pretend we had NO clue. Deal?"

China: "You bet your sweet American dollar it's a deal!" Glances
over at Chinese associate and snickers, "Heh... stupid Americans."

P.S. I love America. I love Chinese food. Ireland forever! ; )

--
-Lost
kidding. No I am not.

Phil P.
November 8th 07, 03:25 PM
"CatNipped" > wrote in message
> ...can we keep importing sh*t from China???! First they killed our cats,
> then they sent poisonous tooth paste around the world, then it was lead
> paint in toddlers' toys, now...
>
> TOY WITH 'DATE RAPE' DRUG PULLED
>
> U.S. safety officials have voluntarily recalled about 4.2 million
> Chinese-made Aqua Dots toys contaminated with a powerful "date rape" drug
> that has caused some children to vomit and lose consciousness upon
ingesting
> the contents.
>
> http://www.cnn.com/2007/US/11/08/toy.recall/index.html

Truman should've been impeached for not listening to MacArthur.

cybercat
November 8th 07, 04:05 PM
"Phil P." > wrote in message
news:[email protected]

> "CatNipped" > wrote in message
>> ...can we keep importing sh*t from China???! First they killed our cats,
>> then they sent poisonous tooth paste around the world, then it was lead
>> paint in toddlers' toys, now...
>>
>> TOY WITH 'DATE RAPE' DRUG PULLED
>>
>> U.S. safety officials have voluntarily recalled about 4.2 million
>> Chinese-made Aqua Dots toys contaminated with a powerful "date rape" drug
>> that has caused some children to vomit and lose consciousness upon
> ingesting
>> the contents.
>>
>> http://www.cnn.com/2007/US/11/08/toy.recall/index.html
>
> Truman should've been impeached for not listening to MacArthur.

lol!! Best laugh of the day so far, Phil. :)