PDA

View Full Version : Where does she poop?

James
November 9th 07, 09:21 PM
Since she started doing it outdoors I've not seen any of her poop.
The last time I saw her poop was 1 1/2 year ago when she was 3
months. Should I cage her for a couple days just to check? She's in
great health but I was just curious.

Gail[_2_]
November 9th 07, 09:39 PM
She should just be checked for worms (since she goes outside) or have her
wormed yearly (by a vet) just in case.
Gail
"James" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> Since she started doing it outdoors I've not seen any of her poop.
> The last time I saw her poop was 1 1/2 year ago when she was 3
> months. Should I cage her for a couple days just to check? She's in
> great health but I was just curious.

RPSinha
November 9th 07, 10:01 PM
James > wrote:

: Since she started doing it outdoors I've not seen any of her poop.

Most cats cover it up quite nicely!