PDA

View Full Version : Meet my two new kittens: Cricket & Gin Gin

Flippy[_3_]
November 14th 07, 12:03 AM
Hi group,

Would you like to meet my two new kittens: Cricket & Gin Gin?
Please click here: http://www.flippyscatpage.com/cricketgingin01.html

For more pictures, follow the link at the bottom of the page or click here:

Page 2 - http://www.flippyscatpage.com/cricketgingin02.html
Page 3 - http://www.flippyscatpage.com/cricketgingin03.html

Purrs to all,
Flippy in Melbourne, Australia.
Catpage: http://www.flippyscatpage.com

Joy
November 14th 07, 12:17 AM
Aww! They're sweethearts! So are you for rescuing them from that uncaring
neighbor.

--
Joy

Life's a trip!
....But it doesn't come with a map. -- Ziggy

"Flippy" > wrote in message
> Hi group,
>
> Would you like to meet my two new kittens: Cricket & Gin Gin?
> Please click here: http://www.flippyscatpage.com/cricketgingin01.html
>
> For more pictures, follow the link at the bottom of the page or click
> here:
>
> Page 2 - http://www.flippyscatpage.com/cricketgingin02.html
> Page 3 - http://www.flippyscatpage.com/cricketgingin03.html
>
> Purrs to all,
> Flippy in Melbourne, Australia.
> Catpage: http://www.flippyscatpage.com

Kreisleriana[_2_]
November 14th 07, 12:20 AM
"Flippy" > wrote in message
> Hi group,
>
> Would you like to meet my two new kittens: Cricket & Gin Gin?
> Please click here: http://www.flippyscatpage.com/cricketgingin01.html
>
> For more pictures, follow the link at the bottom of the page or click
> here:
>
> Page 2 - http://www.flippyscatpage.com/cricketgingin02.html
> Page 3 - http://www.flippyscatpage.com/cricketgingin03.html
>
> Purrs to all,
> Flippy in Melbourne, Australia.
> Catpage: http://www.flippyscatpage.com

You had to ask? ;)

What a couple of cuties! You can see the mischief just bursting out of
them.

Diana
November 14th 07, 01:25 AM
In article >,
"Flippy" > wrote:

> Hi group,
>
> Would you like to meet my two new kittens: Cricket & Gin Gin?
> Please click here: http://www.flippyscatpage.com/cricketgingin01.html
>
> For more pictures, follow the link at the bottom of the page or click here:
>
> Page 2 - http://www.flippyscatpage.com/cricketgingin02.html
> Page 3 - http://www.flippyscatpage.com/cricketgingin03.html
>
> Purrs to all,
> Flippy in Melbourne, Australia.
> Catpage: http://www.flippyscatpage.com

Our pleasure. Such cuties! They're fortunate, as are you.

Diana

studio
November 14th 07, 03:40 AM
On Nov 13, 7:03 pm, "Flippy"
> wrote:
> Page 3 -http://www.flippyscatpage.com/cricketgingin03.html

I like the pic on this page, where the 2 are seeing who reaches the
farthest...
it's a tie.

Gandalf
November 14th 07, 04:17 AM
On Wed, 14 Nov 2007 11:03:13 +1100, "Flippy"
> wrote:

>Hi group,
>
>Would you like to meet my two new kittens: Cricket & Gin Gin?
>Please click here: http://www.flippyscatpage.com/cricketgingin01.html
>
>For more pictures, follow the link at the bottom of the page or click here:
>
>Page 2 - http://www.flippyscatpage.com/cricketgingin02.html
>Page 3 - http://www.flippyscatpage.com/cricketgingin03.html
>
>Purrs to all,
>Flippy in Melbourne, Australia.
>Catpage: http://www.flippyscatpage.com

Those kitties have been hanging about your place, because they know life
there will be better than where they were!

Smart kitties!

I get so angry at people who get kittens, and then don't take care of
them. Six months old and not spayed or neutered, indeed!

They are a beautiful pair of kitties, and I wish for them many, many
long years of happy times with you and Mia.

Please give both of them a good sritching, from me.

(And of course, I just had to read Romeo and Tiffy's wonderful tributes,
again. Sniff...)

~~~~~~~~~~~~

- Robert Heinlein

Life is very difficult. Once you understand that, life becomes easier.
-Buddha

Exocat[_2_]
November 14th 07, 09:43 AM
"Flippy" > wrote in message
> Hi group,
>
> Would you like to meet my two new kittens: Cricket & Gin Gin?
> Please click here: http://www.flippyscatpage.com/cricketgingin01.html

Concatulations on your 2 new owners, but litterbox offerings to the P.O.S.
who neglected them previously.

Purrs
Gordon & the FF

Suz
November 14th 07, 11:54 AM
On Nov 13, 7:03?pm, "Flippy"
> wrote:
> Hi group,
>
> Would you like to meet my two new kittens: Cricket & Gin Gin?
> Please click here:http://www.flippyscatpage.com/cricketgingin01.html
>
> For more pictures, follow the link at the bottom of the page or click here:
>
> Page 2 -http://www.flippyscatpage.com/cricketgingin02.html
> Page 3 -http://www.flippyscatpage.com/cricketgingin03.html
>
> Purrs to all,
> Flippy in Melbourne, Australia.
> Catpage:http://www.flippyscatpage.com

They're adorable Flippy.
Suz&Spicey

Adrian A
November 14th 07, 01:17 PM
Flippy wrote:
> Hi group,
>
> Would you like to meet my two new kittens: Cricket & Gin Gin?
> Please click here: http://www.flippyscatpage.com/cricketgingin01.html
>
> For more pictures, follow the link at the bottom of the page or click
> here:
> Page 2 - http://www.flippyscatpage.com/cricketgingin02.html
> Page 3 - http://www.flippyscatpage.com/cricketgingin03.html
>
> Purrs to all,
> Flippy in Melbourne, Australia.
> Catpage: http://www.flippyscatpage.com

They're both so sweet. :-)
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy & Bagheera)
Cats leave pawprints on your heart

Ann
November 14th 07, 08:53 PM
Beautiful cats. I love the one Gin Gin sitting in the dish drainer.

Ann

"Flippy" > wrote in message
> Hi group,
>
> Would you like to meet my two new kittens: Cricket & Gin Gin?
> Please click here: http://www.flippyscatpage.com/cricketgingin01.html
>
> For more pictures, follow the link at the bottom of the page or click
> here:
>
> Page 2 - http://www.flippyscatpage.com/cricketgingin02.html
> Page 3 - http://www.flippyscatpage.com/cricketgingin03.html
>
> Purrs to all,
> Flippy in Melbourne, Australia.
> Catpage: http://www.flippyscatpage.com

November 14th 07, 10:22 PM
I think I'm in love Flippy! What a beautiful pair!!

Helen M