> jmc

Really sweet, thanks for sharing.

November 19th 07, 06:56 AM
In article >,
says...
> jmc wrote:
> > http://gprime.net/video.php/charley
> >
> > jmc
>

> Why aren't people like this in charge of the world?

Because if we were in charge of the world all the greedy big business
owners would be the first up against the wall.

Gandalf
November 20th 07, 06:31 AM
On Sun, 18 Nov 2007 16:11:06 +0930, jmc
> wrote:

>http://gprime.net/video.php/charley
>
>jmc
I have seen that video once before, but it sure is a great one!

Everyone should see it at least once.

Charley looks like a really, really great cat.

Major good karma for the people who adopted this, and all other 'special
needs' kitties.

jmc
November 20th 07, 11:22 AM
Suddenly, without warning, T exclaimed (11/19/2007 4:26 PM):
> In article >,
> says...
>> jmc wrote:
>>> http://gprime.net/video.php/charley
>>>
>>> jmc
>>
>> Why aren't people like this in charge of the world?
>>

> Because if we were in charge of the world all the greedy big business
> owners would be the first up against the wall.

Because if we tried to be in charge of the world, all the greedy big
business owners would be the first to put us up against the wall.

jmc

jmc
November 20th 07, 11:27 AM
Suddenly, without warning, Gandalf exclaimed (11/20/2007 4:01 PM):
> On Sun, 18 Nov 2007 16:11:06 +0930, jmc
> > wrote:
>
>> http://gprime.net/video.php/charley
>>
>> jmc
> I have seen that video once before, but it sure is a great one!
>
> Everyone should see it at least once.
>
> Charley looks like a really, really great cat.
>
> Major good karma for the people who adopted this, and all other 'special
> needs' kitties.

Meep almost counts. She looks pretty normal, though she walks a little
odd - her hocks swing out around each other, she's the most cow-hocked
animal I've ever seen. She cannot jump well straight up like most cats,
but can long-jump horizontally with the best of 'em.

It's only when I saw her x-rays (when the vet was diagnosing luxating
patellas in both hind knees) that I realized how bad it is - her leg
bones - don't know what they're called on a cat but would be canon bones
on a horse - the long ones just above her feet - are bowed badly - a bit
more than a strung simple bow. I've only seen x-rays of the hinds, but
from how she stands, I'm pretty sure her fronts are the same way.

jmc

cybercat
November 20th 07, 04:55 PM
"jmc"
> It's only when I saw her x-rays (when the vet was diagnosing luxating
> patellas in both hind knees) that I realized how bad it is - her leg
> bones - don't know what they're called on a cat but would be canon bones
> on a horse - the long ones just above her feet - are bowed badly - a bit
> more than a strung simple bow. I've only seen x-rays of the hinds, but
> from how she stands, I'm pretty sure her fronts are the same way.

Think she was born that way?