PDA

View Full Version : How far does it go before people are held accountable?

-Lost
November 20th 07, 10:00 PM
http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/showbiz/a73182/dohertys-pet-cat-took-
cocaine.html
http://dlisted.com/files/87769125_0.jpg

Anyone seen this? I can understand when someone abuses an animal in a
horrible fashion and disappears...

....but what happens to an arse with so much money that allowing his
cats to ingest cocaine means a pithy fine for him?

It's about time some of these lads and lasses had their damned heads
thumped.

--
-Lost
kidding. No I am not.

cybercat
November 20th 07, 10:11 PM
"-Lost" > wrote in message
> http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/showbiz/a73182/dohertys-pet-cat-took-
> cocaine.html
> http://dlisted.com/files/87769125_0.jpg
>
> Anyone seen this? I can understand when someone abuses an animal in a
> horrible fashion and disappears...
>
> ...but what happens to an arse with so much money that allowing his
> cats to ingest cocaine means a pithy fine for him?
>
> It's about time some of these lads and lasses had their damned heads
> thumped.

I am not looking. I hate stories like this. What can I do about it but
suffer reading about it?

-Lost
November 20th 07, 10:19 PM
Response to "cybercat" >:

>> It's about time some of these lads and lasses had their damned
>> heads thumped.
>
> I am not looking. I hate stories like this. What can I do about it
> but suffer reading about it?

Fair point. I'll refrain from posting such things in the future.

I just thought it might assist newcomers who happen across it to
strengthen their resolve in helping cats (since they made it here) or
animals in general.

--
-Lost
kidding. No I am not.

Sheelagh>\o\
November 21st 07, 04:46 PM
On 20 Nov, 21:00, "-Lost" > wrote:
> http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/showbiz/a73182/dohertys-pet-cat-took-
> cocaine.htmlhttp://dlisted.com/files/87769125_0.jpg
>
> Anyone seen this? I can understand when someone abuses an animal in a
> horrible fashion and disappears...
>
> ...but what happens to an arse with so much money that allowing his
> cats to ingest cocaine means a pithy fine for him?
>
> It's about time some of these lads and lasses had their damned heads
> thumped.
>
> --
> -Lost
> kidding. No I am not.

It's utterly disgusting.
Pete Doherty needs a good strong short sharp shock in Wormwood Scrubs
( A Prison in London).
We keep seeing him walking out of magistrates courts, all we need now
is a *so serious*. As soon as a magistrate has the [email protected] to hand one
down, then he will be looking @ a decent sentence of a few years. you
will be pleased to hear there is a prison cat there, but no where near
this idiot. In fact, I don't think he would see a cat for quite some
time. People are fed up with him getting away with it. The RSPCA are
aware of him BTW
Sheelagh>"o"<