PDA

View Full Version : Kitten Biting

AZ Nomad
November 22nd 07, 04:32 AM
On Thu, 22 Nov 2007 00:55:51 -0800, Rick > wrote:

>I have an 9 week old Russian Blue kitten (Jack) who bites playfully. At
>first I thought maybe he was teething but I now think perhaps it is a
>behavioral problem that could continue if left alone. Not sure what to
>do. Being a cat he doesn't understand english so I am thinking saying
>no is just not going to cut it. I have tried that. Does anyone have
>any ideas as to what I could do to break him from this bad habit?

If you don't like the behavior, then quit sticking your hand in his face.

PretLetters
November 22nd 07, 08:19 AM
Op Thu, 22 Nov 2007 09:55:51 +0100 schreef Rick >:

> I have an 9 week old Russian Blue kitten (Jack) who bites playfully. At
> first I thought maybe he was teething but I now think perhaps it is a
> behavioral problem that could continue if left alone. Not sure what to
> do. Being a cat he doesn't understand english so I am thinking saying
> no is just not going to cut it. I have tried that. Does anyone have
> any ideas as to what I could do to break him from this bad habit?

Jack is just playing with your hand. But he has to learn how far he can
go. You don't have a fur coat, so a playful bite can get painful if Jack
is getting bigger. Just call out Ouch or hiss at him when it is a bit too
much or when he turns a bit wild. If he persists, don't let him win and
get him by the skin of his neck and pull him away. And don't tollerate any
real aggression! If Jack turns a bit violant, get him by the neck a bit
more firm. He'll understand.
My kitten likes to play with hands too. But she had to learn haow far she
can go. I always say "Auw, auw, zachtjes! Mamma heeft geen vachtje![1]" to
my now eight months old kitten. She learned perfectly to stop biting and
scraching when I say that. This way we can enjoy the play while she knows
when to be careful with me.

[1]"Ouch, ouch, careful now. Mom doesn't have a fur coat!" in Dutch. Might
work for you too, but maybe it is best to stick to English :-)

--
<URL:http://www.pretletters.net/>

Rick
November 22nd 07, 08:55 AM
I have an 9 week old Russian Blue kitten (Jack) who bites playfully. At
first I thought maybe he was teething but I now think perhaps it is a
behavioral problem that could continue if left alone. Not sure what to
do. Being a cat he doesn't understand english so I am thinking saying
no is just not going to cut it. I have tried that. Does anyone have
any ideas as to what I could do to break him from this bad habit?

jmagerl[_2_]
November 22nd 07, 03:56 PM
Simply stop playing with kitty when the biting starts. He will learn soon
enough that playtime is over if he bites.

Mr. Bonkers learned quite early that the hand was not for playing (petting,
scratching, licking but not playing). Play time with the hand was designated
by bringing out Cujo, a doggy hand puppet. HE could bite, scratch, pounce
all he wanted when Cujo was on the hand.

IT was the vet that told us not to associate ROUGH playing with the hand

"Rick" > wrote in message
>I have an 9 week old Russian Blue kitten (Jack) who bites playfully. At
>first I thought maybe he was teething but I now think perhaps it is a
>behavioral problem that could continue if left alone. Not sure what to do.
>Being a cat he doesn't understand english so I am thinking saying no is
>just not going to cut it. I have tried that. Does anyone have any ideas
>as to what I could do to break him from this bad habit?

Rick
November 23rd 07, 01:22 AM
Jack did it again this morning but a fairly loud "Ouch" stopped him in
his tracks. All he does now is lick. :-) By the way it was not only
the hand but the ears, nose, arm, leg...wherever. Perhaps biting was
not a good way to describe it either...he didn't draw blood. It was
more of a nip but my concern is that if he kept doing it then he would
continue into his later years...so cheers to a new beginning.

I suspect the actual word "Ouch" when said fairly loud may be similar to
a cats meow sound...or perhaps I am going out on a limb here. All I
know is the word "Stop" or "Don't" didn't seem to be as effective as
"Ouch". Thanks for all the replys and suggestions.

PretLetters wrote:
> Op Thu, 22 Nov 2007 09:55:51 +0100 schreef Rick >:
>
>> I have an 9 week old Russian Blue kitten (Jack) who bites playfully.
>> At first I thought maybe he was teething but I now think perhaps it is
>> a behavioral problem that could continue if left alone. Not sure what
>> to do. Being a cat he doesn't understand english so I am thinking
>> saying no is just not going to cut it. I have tried that. Does
>> anyone have any ideas as to what I could do to break him from this bad
>> habit?
>
> Jack is just playing with your hand. But he has to learn how far he can
> go. You don't have a fur coat, so a playful bite can get painful if Jack
> is getting bigger. Just call out Ouch or hiss at him when it is a bit
> too much or when he turns a bit wild. If he persists, don't let him win
> and get him by the skin of his neck and pull him away. And don't
> tollerate any real aggression! If Jack turns a bit violant, get him by
> the neck a bit more firm. He'll understand.
> My kitten likes to play with hands too. But she had to learn haow far
> she can go. I always say "Auw, auw, zachtjes! Mamma heeft geen
> vachtje![1]" to my now eight months old kitten. She learned perfectly to
> stop biting and scraching when I say that. This way we can enjoy the
> play while she knows when to be careful with me.
>

> [1]"Ouch, ouch, careful now. Mom doesn't have a fur coat!" in Dutch.
> Might work for you too, but maybe it is best to stick to English :-)

Wendy
November 23rd 07, 03:38 AM
When he bites say a high pitched "ouch" and then say no! If he persists, say
'ouch ... no!" and put him down. If he comes back and does it again say
'ouch... no!" and give him a 5 minute time out in another room. Be
consistent and he will stop biting. This is common behavior for kittens this
young. The high pitched ouch is a similar sound to what his littermates made
when he played to hard with them.

Wendy

"Rick" > wrote in message
>I have an 9 week old Russian Blue kitten (Jack) who bites playfully. At
>first I thought maybe he was teething but I now think perhaps it is a
>behavioral problem that could continue if left alone. Not sure what to do.
>Being a cat he doesn't understand english so I am thinking saying no is
>just not going to cut it. I have tried that. Does anyone have any ideas
>as to what I could do to break him from this bad habit?

IBen Getiner
November 23rd 07, 06:53 PM
On Nov 22, 3:55�am, Rick > wrote:
> I have an 9 week old Russian Blue kitten (Jack) who bites playfully. �At
> first I thought maybe he was teething but I now think perhaps it is a
> behavioral problem that could continue if left alone. �Not sure what to
> do. �Being a cat he doesn't understand english so I am thinking saying
> no is just not going to cut it. �I have tried that. �Does anyone have
> any ideas as to what I could do to break him from this bad habit?

Stop playing with him the minute he starts to bite. Then stand up and
over him, wagging your finger in exaggerated motions, scolding him in
a big, booming voice. Cats are pack animals and they live and die by
the hierarchy system. To him, you are the alpha-male, so he will start
to be affected by your disapproval soon enough. Eventually, he will
get the message that this type of behavior is not acceptable. Biting
kittens turn into biting adults, and a cat bite can be a very, very
nasty affair. You get bit and two days latter, it goes septic and you
find yourself in the hospital. Do not tolerate this behavior. Because
once it is established, he'll carry it for the rest of his days.
Especially being a male

IBen Getiner

IBen Getiner
November 26th 07, 01:16 AM
On Nov 25, 3:13�pm, "cindys" > wrote:
> "IBen Getiner" > wrote in message

> On Nov 22, 3:55?am, Rick > wrote:
>
> > I have an 9 week old Russian Blue kitten (Jack) who bites playfully. ?At
> > first I thought maybe he was teething but I now think perhaps it is a
> > behavioral problem that could continue if left alone. ?Not sure what to
> > do. ?Being a cat he doesn't understand english so I am thinking saying
> > no is just not going to cut it. ?I have tried that. ?Does anyone have
> > any ideas as to what I could do to break him from this bad habit?
>
> Stop playing with him the minute he starts to bite. Then stand up and
> over him, wagging your finger in exaggerated motions, scolding him in
> a big, booming voice. Cats are pack animals and they live and die by
> the hierarchy system. To him, you are the alpha-male, so he will start
> to be affected by your disapproval soon enough. Eventually, he will
> get the message that this type of behavior is not acceptable. Biting
> kittens turn into biting adults, and a cat bite can be a very, very
> nasty affair. You get bit and two days latter, it goes septic and you
> find yourself in the hospital. Do not tolerate this behavior. Because
> once it is established, he'll carry it for the rest of his days.
> Especially being a male
> -------
> Cats are not pack animals,

You are WRONG. Cats are indeed pack animals.

> the owner is not "the alpha male,"

He is around my house..

> and the cat
> will not continue to bite for the rest of his days,

Bull****.

Rick.. don't listen to this warped evil liar. All she wants to do is
to defeat my point of view. She doesn't give a hoot about your cat OR
it's biting problem. Take it from me... IBen there.

> and the owner is
> unlikely to get a bite so bad that it's going to "go septic"

More utter bull****. Cat's have a unique bacteria in their mouths that
affects the human system badly when introduced thru a puncture wound.
The reports are all over Usenet. Just take a look and see (like the
one below).. Many, many people each and every year get cat bites that
go septic (i.e. blood poisoned). If you get bit, one might be YOU.

(from a good article on cat bites)

"Statistics show that 80 percent of all cat bites get infected. The
most frequent type of bite is a puncture wound. If a cat bite bleeds
fairly well, your chance of infection will be greatly reduced. The
bleeding actually flushes some of the infectious saliva out of the
wound. But, with their rather long pointed teeth, a cat bite is more
frequently a puncture that doesn't bleed very much, or at all. If the
bite is in a joint, such as a finger knuckle, your injury can prove to
be even more serious with the possibility of inflammation and bone
infection."

http://www.thecatsite.com/general/catbites.html

See, Rick...? This is a direct quote from a reliable site. Cat bites
are very dangerous and can result in really bad things happening to
you. Just like IBen said. Just like cindyz LIED about. She doesn't
care about you or your kat! Just like IBen said... Just like He said.

<snip LIES, DECEPTIONS and EVIL, UNWARRENTED HATRED>

If you love your cat Rick, you will disregard ANYTHING written by the
poster who challenged me above.

IBenThere, YouHaveNot, Getiner

IBen Getiner
November 26th 07, 01:18 AM
On Nov 25, 4:25�pm, "Matthew" > wrote:
> "IBen Getiner" > wrote in message

> On Nov 22, 3:55?am, Rick >
>
> <snipped for being a total lie posted by a total loser> IBen Getiner
>
> Posted by a �racist Nazi Homophobe

I understand your twisted stance that determines that I am racist, but
not the rest... Tell us Matt.... what does the word 'homophobe' mean
to you....?

IBen Getiner

IBen Getiner
November 26th 07, 07:52 AM
On Nov 25, 11:11�pm, "Matthew" > wrote:

<snip>

I wasn't addressing you, Matthew.

IBen Getiner

IBen Getiner
November 26th 07, 07:57 AM
On Nov 25, 11:13�pm, "Matthew" > wrote:
> "IBen Getiner"

<snip for evasive, off-topic reply>

Come on, Matty.... YOU can tell ol' IBen. What do you think the word
'homophobe' means? You should know, since you're a little butt-surfing
faggot yourself! LOL...!!!

Thank you for making me feel RIGHT at home again, Mathew. After my
long absence, It's so nice to see that SO MANY remember me with such
COMPASSION and WARMTH! I have the feeling of BELONGING here, in a way
like no other! And you know what.....?? THIS is where I'm going to
park it for a while. And to think..... I have you and cindyz to thank
for it all!

LOL.....!!

Thank You, Matthew... Thank you so very, very much.

IBen Getiner

Sheelagh>\o\
November 26th 07, 12:30 PM
On 26 Nov, 07:52, IBen Getiner > wrote:
> On Nov 25, 11:11�pm, "Matthew" > wrote:
>
> <snip>
>
> I wasn't addressing you, Matthew.
>
> IBen Getiner

> I understand your twisted stance that determines that I am racist, but
> not the rest... Tell us Matt.... what does the word 'homophobe' mean
> to you....?
>
> IBen Getiner

Oh yes you were

IBen Getiner
November 27th 07, 05:04 AM
On Nov 26, 7:30*am, "Sheelagh>\"o\"<" > wrote:
> On 26 Nov, 07:52, IBen Getiner > wrote:
>
> > On Nov 25, 11:11�pm, "Matthew" > wrote:
>
> > <snip>
>
> > I wasn't addressing you, Matthew.
>
> > IBen Getiner
> > I understand your twisted stance that determines that I am racist, but
> > not the rest... Tell us Matt.... what does the word 'homophobe' mean
> > to you....?
>
> > IBen Getiner
>
> Oh yes you were

I wasn't addressing you either, seaskag

IBen Getiner

IBen Getiner
November 27th 07, 05:43 AM
On Nov 26, 11:59 am, "Matthew" > wrote:
> "IBen Getiner" > wrote in message

> On Nov 25, 11:13?pm, "Matthew" > cumm-burped up the following:
>
> > "IBen Getiner"
>
> < snipped for being laughable>
>
> IBen Getiner
>
> If I was which I am not.

If you was WHAT? You tell me what you're comparing yourself to and
I'll let you know if I smell any immoral **** on you... But don't YOU
go trying to rate yourself to me. You lie too much. Anyone who doesn't
even know what sex he'z supposed to be has serious issues concerning
the truth. Especially the truth in how it applies to things like
reality.

> It sounds like you are jealous.

What would make you feel that way, Maggie...? What did I do or say to
make you think I was jealous? And what if I were NOT jealous but
simply full of hatred and rage because I consider the thing in
question to be evil, ugly, ivile, mmoral and contagious? How would you
know the difference? Explain your reasoning to us, one and all.

> You thinking
> about me in that way IBen.

What way iz that, Mattie...? How did you take it? Like in the evil,
ugly, immoral way that I meant it? LOL...!! Then you got it right,
babes. But I don't think you took me that way at all. Don't go getting
any weird-azz ideas, Mattie...

> I'm flattered but I don't swing that way.

You sound a little homophobic yourself, dude. Better get with the
program... What do you have against faggot-queerz that would NOT allow
you to 'swing that way'? Why don't you swing that way, maggie? ****ing
liar. At least you could be honest about it. But then again, we all
know that you hate yourself and why. It's all right, Manny. We know.

> Everyone including myself say don't respond to the trolls, But you are such
> an easy target a few words; none of it profanity, and it gets you going.

LOL....!!! Do you know what fly-paper iz, Manny...?

> That you show what a complete deranged Nazi racist Homophobe.

Define Nazi as it applies to IBen Getiner. Define racist as it applies
to IBen Getiner. Define homophobe as it applies to IBen Getiner. Then
I'll start taking your accusations seriously. Until then, they're just
hollow naked words. Because you can't make any of them stick. All you
kan do is say them.

> No I can't
> call you a homophobe since you posted those pictures.

Those were meant to offend. So sorry that they had the opposite
effect. I'll try to do better next time. The problem iz, harvesting
them makes me ****ing sick.....

> I will have to call
> you a Nazi racist sexual repressed individual who still is in the closet..
>
> Will you come out of the closet? You can be a racist all you want it is a
> free country but don't deny who you are.

Why do vile evil people always assume that good clean people must
wanna be like them, just because we find your behavior immoral and
ugly and then tell you about it? If a crack dealer moved into my
neighborhood and I started a campaign to get rid of him, would that
make me a crackaphobe, mattie...? Narrow minded little azzhole. When
will you learn that name-calling will never fly. Never. It won't even
slow me down. Until you can fill me in on WHY you label me as such and
then produce some kind of evidence, then you're just stalling! And
IBen Knows this!

> You are no Tom Cruise they won't
> do a south park episode to convince you the truth.

That's all fine, well and good, majji.... But let me ask you one
question..... What country do you come from? Because you don't seem to
understand English sentence structuring very well. Down Mexico way,
huhh.....?

> We know why you come here. You just want acceptance.

LOL....!! I don't need anything from you! I don't want anything from
you nor any of the other LOZERS in this joint! And that includes the
'need' for a response. I come here for ONE PURPOSE. And if you really
believe what you said above, then you're waaaay the **** behind,
junior. Way behind.

IBen Getiner

IBen Getiner[_2_]
November 28th 07, 11:39 AM
On Nov 27, 11:01�am, "Matthew" > wrote:

Sorry. Don't know what you're talking about, since you <snipped> away
all of my responses to your lame-azz points. You gotta do a whole lot
better than that before you can pin MY ears to the wall, babes...
You're just stalling! And IBen Knows this!

<excuse me while I take a **** in your God's name>

IBen Getiner

Sheelagh>\o\
November 28th 07, 12:47 PM
On 28 Nov, 11:39, IBen Getiner > wrote:
> On Nov 27, 11:01�am, "Matthew" > wrote:

> IBen Getiner

<excuse me while I take a **** in your God's name>

TROLL ALERT

You pathetic arse wipe....

Your were so busy trying to score points against Matthew, that you
forgot to check what he said.
He asked you what made you think he was a christian?
He never said anything about not being one, so you just took a dump in
your own lords name.

Well done!

PS: We snip you for a reason- Not everyone wants to read your drivel.

IBen Getiner
November 29th 07, 05:34 AM
On Nov 28, 7:47*am, "Sheelagh>\"o\"<" > wrote:
> On 28 Nov, 11:39, IBen Getiner > wrote:
>
> > On Nov 27, 11:01�am, "Matthew" > wrote:
>
> > IBen Getiner
>
> *<excuse me while I take a **** in your God's name>
>
> TROLL ALERT
>
> You pathetic arse wipe....
>
> Your were so busy trying to score points against Matthew, that you
> forgot to check what he said.
> He asked you what made you think he was a christian?
> He never said anything about not being one, so you just took a dump in
> your own lords name.
>
> Well done!
>
> PS: We snip you for a reason- Not everyone wants to read your drivel.

Matthew 5:13-16
Ye are the salt of the earth: but if the salt have lost his savour,
wherewith shall it be salted? it is thenceforth good for nothing, but
to be cast out, and to be trodden under foot of men. Ye are the light
of the world. A city that is set on an hill cannot be hid. Neither do
men light a candle, and put it under a bushel, but on a candlestick;
and it giveth light unto all that are in the house. Let your light so
shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your
Father which is in heaven.

Hebrews 2:11
For both he that sanctifieth and they who are sanctified are all of
one: for which cause he is not ashamed to call them brethren.

IBen Getiner

IBen Getiner
November 29th 07, 05:41 AM
On Nov 28, 12:58�pm, "Matthew" > wrote:
> "Sheelagh>"o"<" > wrote in message

> On 28 Nov, 11:39, IBen Getiner > wrote:
>
> > On Nov 27, 11:01?am, "Matthew" > wrote:
>
> > IBen Getiner
>
> TROLL ALERT
>
> You pathetic arse wipe....
>
> Your were so busy trying to score points against Matthew, that you
> forgot to check what he said.
> He asked you what made you think he was a christian?
> He never said anything about not being one, so you just took a dump in
> your own lords name.
>
> Well done!
>
> PS: We snip you for a reason- Not everyone wants to read your drivel.

You can talk to me, you little azzhole. I'm right here!

> Sheelagh it would take a person with intelligence to actually understand
> someone's post ;-)
>
> Sheelagh...

<snip>

HAHH!!! I said more directly to your vile blighted soul in those few
sentences than you could have said to me in five frigging paragraphs!
Go bury your faggot-loving head in your boy friend's ass and leave
shee-scum alone. You are a dirty little lozer-queer who most certainly
has a date with a virologist sometime real soon. It's what you get for
who you are. Live with it or die from it. I makes no difference to me.
As long as it doesn't cost me anything. Dirty faggot-queer.

IBen Getiner

Sheelagh>\o\
November 29th 07, 12:34 PM
On 28 Nov, 17:58, "Matthew" > wrote:
> "Sheelagh>"o"<" > wrote in message

> On 28 Nov, 11:39, IBen Getiner > wrote:
>
> > On Nov 27, 11:01?am, "Matthew" > wrote:
>
> > IBen Getiner
>
> TROLL ALERT
>
> You pathetic arse wipe....
>
> Your were so busy trying to score points against Matthew, that you
> forgot to check what he said.
> He asked you what made you think he was a christian?
> He never said anything about not being one, so you just took a dump in
> your own lords name.
>
> Well done!
>
> PS: We snip you for a reason- Not everyone wants to read your drivel.
>
> Sheelagh it would take a person with intelligence to actually understand
> someone's post ;-)
>
> Sheelagh he has gotten so predictable and lame again. Sometimes he is
> actually interesting. I wish he would go to troll school and learn
> something. He is becoming boring again and will lend up back in the flushed
> file. Might as have fun while I can.
>
> Every post he does about me I laugh at him. He is a racist homophobe which
> homophobes are actually sexual repressed individuals that lash out at
> members of that group. They are one inside and the feelings of guilty drive
> them to what they do. I wish he would come out of the closet and stop
> having fantasy about me. I am not interested.
> Sheelagh he has gotten so predictable and lame again All those pictures he >stores on his computer for ammo as he calls it. Whatever floats his boat while he
> is staring at the screen getting off. Seems like he was a little drunk last
> night and we all got to him. Specially Hidden cat lover she has his number

> Sheelagh he has gotten so predictable and lame again

> Sheelagh he has gotten so predictable and lame again All those pictures he >stores on his computer for ammo as he calls it. Whatever floats his boat while he
> is staring at the screen getting off. Seems like he was a little drunk last
> night and we all got to him. Specially Hidden cat lover she has his number

ROFL,

This is true, & when all of his offensive little photos fail to get us
swinging from the tree's like in his lovely collection, out comes his
bible so that he can profane his lords name.. Your right, I think it's
time we sent him back to elementary classes to learn with the children
so that he knows how to act like a responsible reasonable member of
society. Until then, we had either bin him, or ignore him like we
usually do..

>Specially Hidden cat lover ,she has his number.

I noticed that one too :o)

With any luck, he will get tired of looking in the shadows to see
where hidden cat is, & grow tiered of jumping @ shadows too whilst he
is there.

I'm done with him. He bores me to tears! Once you have seen his
repetoirs a few times, you have seen it all.
Sheelagh>"o"<

Sheelagh>\o\
November 29th 07, 02:25 PM
On 29 Nov, 05:34, IBen Getiner > wrote:
> On Nov 28, 7:47*am, "Sheelagh>\"o\"<" > wrote:
>

> > On 28 Nov, 11:39, IBen Getiner > wrote:
>
> > > On Nov 27, 11:01�am, "Matthew" > wrote:
>
> > > IBen Getiner
>
> > *<excuse me while I take a **** in your God's name>
>
> > TROLL ALERT
>
> > You pathetic arse wipe....
>
> > Your were so busy trying to score points against Matthew, that you
> > forgot to check what he said.
> > He asked you what made you think he was a christian?
> > He never said anything about not being one, so you just took a dump in
> > your own lords name.
>
> > Well done!
>
> > PS: We snip you for a reason- Not everyone wants to read your drivel.
>
> Matthew 5:13-16
> Ye are the salt of the earth: but if the salt have lost his savour,
> wherewith shall it be salted? it is thenceforth good for nothing, but
> to be cast out, and to be trodden under foot of men. Ye are the light
> of the world. A city that is set on an hill cannot be hid. Neither do
> men light a candle, and put it under a bushel, but on a candlestick;
> and it giveth light unto all that are in the house. Let your light so
> shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your
> Father which is in heaven.
>
> Hebrews 2:11
> *For both he that sanctifieth and they who are sanctified are all of
> one: for which cause he is not ashamed to call them brethren.
>
> IBen Getiner- Hide quoted text -

“If any man among you seem to be religious, and bridleth not his
tongue, but deceiveth his own heart, this man's religion is vain.”

“Be patient and you will finally win, for a soft tongue can break
hard bones. (Proverbs 28:13)”

- Matthew 5:38-39
"You have heard that it hath been said, An eye for an eye, a tooth for
a tooth. But I say unto you, That ye resist not evil; and whosoever
shall smite thee on they right cheek, turn to him the other also."

- Matthew 5:43-44
"You have heard that it hath been said, Thou shalt love they
neighbour, and hate thine enemies. But I say unto you, Love your
enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and
pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you."

- Matthew 6:5-6
"When you pray, be not like the hypocrites who love to pray standing
in the synagogues and in the corners of the streets, that they may be
seen of men. When you pray, enter into the closet, shut the door, and
pray to thy Father in secret."

You see, I read my bible too.
I have taken note of your remarks, & hope that you find my suggestions
are just as fulfilling.
Sheelagh>"o"<

IBen Getiner
December 1st 07, 09:49 PM
On Nov 29, 1:09�am, "Matthew" > wrote:
> "IBen Getiner" > wrote in ...
>
> On Nov 28, 7:47 am, "Sheelagh>\"o\"<" > wrote:

<snip>

I wasn't addressing you, Magghew. I was addressing the emotionally
weak lady with the blind, sick, useless old cat..

IBen Getiner

"Judge not, lest YOU be judged"

"Let him who is without sin cast the first stone"

IBen Getiner
December 1st 07, 10:01 PM
On Nov 29, 9:25*am, "Sheelagh>\"o\"<" > wrote:
> On 29 Nov, 05:34, IBen Getiner > wrote:

> > > *<excuse me while I take a **** in your God's name>
>
> > > TROLL ALERT
>
> > > You pathetic arse wipe....
>
> > > Your were so busy trying to score points against Matthew, that you
> > > forgot to check what he said.
> > > He asked you what made you think he was a christian?
> > > He never said anything about not being one, so you just took a dump in
> > > your own lords name.
>
> > > Well done!
>
> > > PS: We snip you for a reason- Not everyone wants to read your drivel.
>
> > Matthew 5:13-16
> > Ye are the salt of the earth: but if the salt have lost his savour,
> > wherewith shall it be salted? it is thenceforth good for nothing, but
> > to be cast out, and to be trodden under foot of men. Ye are the light
> > of the world. A city that is set on an hill cannot be hid. Neither do
> > men light a candle, and put it under a bushel, but on a candlestick;
> > and it giveth light unto all that are in the house. Let your light so
> > shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your
> > Father which is in heaven.
>
> > Hebrews 2:11
> > For both he that sanctifieth and they who are sanctified are all of
> > one: for which cause he is not ashamed to call them brethren.
>
> > IBen Getiner- Hide quoted text -

> “If any man among you seem to be religious, and bridleth not his
> tongue, but deceiveth his own heart, this man's religion is vain.”

"Judge NOT, lest YOU be judged"

> “Be patient and you will finally win, for a soft tongue can break
> hard bones. (Proverbs 28:13)”

"Let him who iz without sin cast the first stone"

> - Magghew 5:38-39
> "You have heard that it hath been said, An eye for an eye, a tooth for
> a tooth. But I say unto you, That ye resist not evil; and whosoever
> shall smite thee on they right cheek, turn to him the other also."

"Let him who professes to be a follower of Christ behave as He does"

Get busy.

> - Magghew 5:43-44
> "You have heard that it hath been said, Thou shalt love they
> neighbour, and hate thine enemies. But I say unto you, Love your
> enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and
> pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you."

Get busy. You'll have an easier time doing that than you will casting
ME out of the Temple.

> - Magghew 6:5-6
> "When you pray, be not like the hypocrites who love to pray standing
> in the synagogues and in the corners of the streets, that they may be
> seen of men. When you pray, enter into the closet, shut the door, and
> pray to thy Father in secret."

Well, I guess that dooms all the Catholics, huhh....?

> You see, I read my bible too.

You read it, but do you understand it as well?

> I have taken note of your remarks, & hope that you find my suggestions
> are just as fulfilling.

"Let not the sun go down on your wrath, lest you give a mighty
foothold to the devil"

You see, dear.... YOU assaulted me when I first entered this NG this
time around. I never attacked YOU. But when I fight back, I am somehow
the evil one. YOU gave the foothold to the devil, so don't bitch about
it when he somehow shows up! Remember what the master said... "Where
the carcass lies, the vultures gather".
Next time, when you READ the Word, try to read between the lines. You
are most certainly missing something.

IBen Getiner

IBen Getiner
December 2nd 07, 10:10 AM
On Dec 1, 7:31�pm, "Matthew" > wrote:
> "IBenGetiner" >
>
> ROFLMAO �at anything Bend over has to say
>
> You have gotten boring �back in the flush file

**** YOU, you sorry, greezy little faggot-queer. Run, run, run. That's
what you've always done best. You can't stand and debate or argue
worth a ****, mainly because you're wrong and you know it (as well as
being afraid).
Come back when you can dare to stand up to IBen Getiner. Line buy
line, if you please... ****ing faggot-loving queer bait..

IBen the Terrible Getiner

Sheelagh>\o\
December 2nd 07, 03:17 PM
<snipped for for acting like you are God>

> - Magghew 5:43-44(how despicable of you to compare them !!

> "You have heard that it hath been said, Thou shalt love they
> neighbour, and hate thine enemies. But I say unto you, Love your
> enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and
> pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you."

But I pray for you every day Iben, what more would you have me do?
Better still, don't bother, I'm not that interested anymore. You need
to either go back to troll school & learn new tricks, or try a group
that doesn't know you of old.

>Get busy. You'll have an easier time doing that than you will casting
>ME out of the Temple.

Only you can prevent your fate. Your fate is for you to guide, not me.

> > "When you pray, be not like the hypocrites who love to pray standing
> > in the synagogues and in the corners of the streets, that they may be
> > seen of men. When you pray, enter into the closet, shut the door, and
> > pray to thy Father in secret."
>
> Well, I guess that dooms all the Catholics, huhh....?

No, not really. I think you will find that most people are religion
tolerant. I don't care if someone has pink spots on a purple body, or
devote their life to their chosen religion- any religion! I do not
have the right to ridicule anyone about their faith, & nor do you.

> You see, dear.... YOU assaulted me when I first entered this NG this
> time around. I never attacked

Iben, that is all you ever do, whether it is about me, or any other
person in the group, or Usenet for that matter. Trying to portray
yourself as the arch angle Gabriel doesn't quite work with the
language you throw about so uselessly, & the derogatory terms that you
use. Women & faggot beating as you so nicely put it, don't come with
what you portray yourself to be. Stay, leave or comment are your free
choices- What you can not make me do, is respond to your dirty little
perverted contradictions. I'm afraid, like Matthew, I have had a belly
full of you for this month, your in the killfile as of now.
I hope that you realise that what I am telling you, is true.
Best wishes,
Sheelagh >"o"<

IBen Getiner
December 2nd 07, 10:30 PM
On Dec 2, 10:17�am, "Sheelagh>\"o\"<" > wrote:
> <snipped for for acting like you are God>
>
> > - Magghew 5:43-44(how despicable of you to compare them !!
> > "You have heard that it hath been said, Thou shalt love they
> > neighbour, and hate thine enemies. But I say unto you, Love your
> > enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and
> > pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you."
>
> But I pray for you every day Iben, what more would you have me do?
> Better still, don't bother, I'm not that interested anymore. You need
> to either go back to troll school & learn new tricks, or try a group
> that doesn't know you of old.
>
> >Get busy. You'll have an easier time doing that than you will casting
> >ME out of the Temple.
>
> Only you can prevent your fate. Your fate is for you to guide, not me.
>
> > > "When you pray, be not like the hypocrites who love to pray standing
> > > in the synagogues and in the corners of the streets, that they may be
> > > seen of men. When you pray, enter into the closet, shut the door, and
> > > pray to thy Father in secret."
>
> > Well, I guess that dooms all the Catholics, huhh....?
>
> No, not really. I think you will find that most people are religion
> tolerant. I don't care if someone has pink spots on a purple body, or
> devote their life to their chosen religion- any religion! I do not
> have the right to ridicule anyone about their faith, & nor do you.
>
> > You see, dear.... YOU assaulted me when I first entered this NG this
> > time around. I never attacked
>
> Iben, that is all you ever do, whether it is about me, or any other
> person in the group, or Usenet for that matter. Trying to portray
> yourself as the arch angle Gabriel doesn't quite work with the
> language you throw about so uselessly, & the derogatory terms that you
> use. Women & faggot beating as you so nicely put it, don't come with
> what you portray yourself to be. Stay, leave or comment are your free
> choices- What you can not make me do, is respond to your dirty little
> perverted contradictions. I'm afraid, like Matthew, I have had a belly
> full of you for this month, your in the killfile as of now.
> I hope that you realise that what I am telling you, is true.
> Best wishes,
> Sheelagh >"o"<

Go to hell

IBen Getiner

The Hidden Cat Lover
December 2nd 07, 11:02 PM
On Dec 2, 5:30*pm, IBen Getiner > wrote:
> On Dec 2, 10:17�am, "Sheelagh>\"o\"<" > wrote:
>

> > <snipped for for acting like you are God>
>
> > > - Magghew 5:43-44(how despicable of you to compare them !!
> > > "You have heard that it hath been said, Thou shalt love they
> > > neighbour, and hate thine enemies. But I say unto you, Love your
> > > enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and
> > > pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you."
>
> > But I pray for you every day Iben, what more would you have me do?
> > Better still, don't bother, I'm not that interested anymore. You need
> > to either go back to troll school & learn new tricks, or try a group
> > that doesn't know you of old.
>
> > >Get busy. You'll have an easier time doing that than you will casting
> > >ME out of the Temple.
>
> > Only you can prevent your fate. Your fate is for you to guide, not me.

> > > Well, I guess that dooms all the Catholics, huhh....?
>
> > No, not really. I think you will find that most people are religion
> > tolerant. I don't care if someone has pink spots on a purple body, or
> > devote their life to their chosen religion- any religion! I do not
> > have the right to ridicule anyone about their faith, & nor do you.
>
> > > You see, dear.... YOU assaulted me when I first entered this NG this
> > > time around. I never attacked
>
> > Iben, that is all you ever do, whether it is about me, or any other
> > person in the group, or Usenet for that matter. Trying to portray
> > yourself as the arch angle Gabriel doesn't quite work with the
> > language you throw about so uselessly, & the derogatory terms that you
> > use. Women & faggot beating as you so nicely put it, don't come with
> > what you portray yourself to be. Stay, leave or comment are your free
> > choices- What you can not make me do, is respond to your dirty little
> > perverted contradictions. I'm afraid, like Matthew, I have had a belly
> > full of you for this month, your in the killfile as of now.
> > I hope that you realise that what I am telling you, is true.
> > Best wishes,
> > Sheelagh >"o"<
>
> Go to hell

You first

> IBen Getiner- Hide quoted text -

Oh poor boy
She hit a little close to home didn't she
ROFLMAO

IBen Getiner
December 3rd 07, 08:28 AM
On Dec 2, 6:02*pm, The Hidden Cat Lover >
wrote:
> On Dec 2, 5:30*pm, IBen Getiner > wrote:
>

> > On Dec 2, 10:17�am, "Sheelagh>\"o\"<" > wrote:
>
> > > <snipped for for acting like you are God>

> > > But I pray for you every day Iben, what more would you have me do?
> > > Better still, don't bother, I'm not that interested anymore. You need
> > > to either go back to troll school & learn new tricks, or try a group
> > > that doesn't know you of old.

> > > Only you can prevent your fate. Your fate is for you to guide, not me.

> > > No, not really. I think you will find that most people are religion
> > > tolerant. I don't care if someone has pink spots on a purple body, or
> > > devote their life to their chosen religion- any religion! I do not
> > > have the right to ridicule anyone about their faith, & nor do you.

> > > Iben, that is all you ever do, whether it is about me, or any other
> > > person in the group, or Usenet for that matter. Trying to portray
> > > yourself as the arch angle Gabriel doesn't quite work with the
> > > language you throw about so uselessly, & the derogatory terms that you
> > > use. Women & faggot beating as you so nicely put it, don't come with
> > > what you portray yourself to be. Stay, leave or comment are your free
> > > choices- What you can not make me do, is respond to your dirty little
> > > perverted contradictions. I'm afraid, like Matthew, I have had a belly
> > > full of you for this month, your in the killfile as of now.
> > > I hope that you realise that what I am telling you, is true.
> > > Best wishes,
> > > Sheelagh >"o"<
>
> > Go to hell
>
> You first
>
> > IBen Getiner- Hide quoted text -

> Oh poor boy
> She hit a little close to home didn't she
> ROFLMAO- Hide quoted text -

Sorry, jack-off.... you're way behide the times....

http://groups.google.com/groups/profile?hl=en&enc_user=gIqqFRAAAABu9YS8cMjGeCWbWeXTfyvP

IBen Getiner