PDA

View Full Version : Should I toss out my pussy?

James
November 26th 07, 06:51 PM
She'll sleep in my bed. However if she sleeps there during the day
she'll refuse to come in at night.

I'm thinking I should force her out during the day so she'll come in
at night. OTOH maybe she really prefers to go out at night.

One thing that annoys me is that she always faces away from me when
she sleeps with me. She also prefers to sleep around my legs away
from the reach of my hands. I know she don't want to be stroked while
sleeping but her head pointing away from my head bugs me. Wonder if
it's my breath?

bookie
November 27th 07, 01:21 AM
On Nov 26, 5:51 pm, James > wrote:
> She'll sleep in my bed. However if she sleeps there during the day
> she'll refuse to come in at night.
>
> I'm thinking I should force her out during the day so she'll come in
> at night. OTOH maybe she really prefers to go out at night.
>
> One thing that annoys me is that she always faces away from me when
> she sleeps with me. She also prefers to sleep around my legs away
> from the reach of my hands. I know she don't want to be stroked while
> sleeping but her head pointing away from my head bugs me. Wonder if
> it's my breath?

all my cats who have decided to sleep in my bed with me have chosen to
sleep at the end of the bed away from my head, maybe it is just their
thing. nice as it would be to be able to cuddle my jessie like a teddy
bear up at my end she obviously prefers to slob out at the foot of the
bed, in fact she prefers that end during the day too (which i find odd
only because the head of the bed is right next to the radiator so i
would have thought she would prefer that end for the extra warmth.

just be happy she wants to share your bed with you, you have been
'blessed' and should be grateful that she deems you worthy to sleep on
'her' bed

bookie

bookie
November 27th 07, 08:45 AM
On Nov 27, 12:40 am, "Matthew" > wrote:
> "bookie" > wrote in message

> > On Nov 26, 5:51 pm, James > wrote:
> >> She'll sleep in my bed. However if she sleeps there during the day
> >> she'll refuse to come in at night.
>
> >> I'm thinking I should force her out during the day so she'll come in
> >> at night. OTOH maybe she really prefers to go out at night.
>
> >> One thing that annoys me is that she always faces away from me when
> >> she sleeps with me. She also prefers to sleep around my legs away
> >> from the reach of my hands. I know she don't want to be stroked while
> >> sleeping but her head pointing away from my head bugs me. Wonder if
> >> it's my breath?
>
> > all my cats who have decided to sleep in my bed with me have chosen to
> > sleep at the end of the bed away from my head, maybe it is just their
> > thing. nice as it would be to be able to cuddle my jessie like a teddy
> > bear up at my end she obviously prefers to slob out at the foot of the
> > bed, in fact she prefers that end during the day too (which i find odd
> > only because the head of the bed is right next to the radiator so i
> > would have thought she would prefer that end for the extra warmth.
>
> > just be happy she wants to share your bed with you, you have been
> > 'blessed' and should be grateful that she deems you worthy to sleep on
> > 'her' bed
>
> > bookie
>
> Where you been at? I was worried with all the problems that the UK was
> having
>
> Glad to see you back

what problems? like having gordon brown come in as prime minister?
we're just about surviving that right now.

nah, just been busy and also my computer died so am havign to use
housemate's laptop which i do not like and he is very precious about
it so can;t ;spend too much time on it.

everythings ok, and i have some photos of my cats on a picasa site
finally, here is mr mcg the fattest cat in the world;

http://picasaweb.google.co.uk/bookerama/MrMcGregor

and also

http://picasaweb.google.co.uk/bookerama/MoreMrMcGregor

he is fairly portly still but is moving around the place a fair bit,
mostly reluctantly, he is 17 years old and has decided to slow down in
his old age, almost to a complete halt it seems. very cuddly and a big
teddy bear really and he loves clambering onto laps too, a real
sweetie

bookie

IBen Getiner
November 27th 07, 10:43 AM
On Nov 26, 12:51�pm, James > wrote:
> She'll sleep in my bed. �However if she sleeps there during the day
> she'll refuse to come in at night.
>
> I'm thinking I should force her out during the day so she'll come in
> at night. �OTOH maybe she really prefers to go out at night.
>
> One thing that annoys me is that she always faces away from me when
> she sleeps with me. �She also prefers to sleep around my legs away
> from the reach of my hands. �I know she don't want to be stroked while
> sleeping but her head pointing away from my head bugs me. �Wonder if
> it's my breath?

You're a sick ****, James... I know what's on your mind.

IBen ){o}( Getiner

bookie
November 27th 07, 06:24 PM
On Nov 27, 3:55 pm, "Matthew" > wrote:
> "bookie" > wrote in message

> >> Where you been at? I was worried with all the problems that the UK was
> >> having
>
> >> Glad to see you back
>
> > what problems? like having gordon brown come in as prime minister?
> > we're just about surviving that right now.
>
> No the flooding and the weather problems. haven't seen you post since than
>
> > nah, just been busy and also my computer died so am havign to use
> > housemate's laptop which i do not like and he is very precious about
> > it so can;t ;spend too much time on it.
>
> > everythings ok, and i have some photos of my cats on a picasa site
> > finally, here is mr mcg the fattest cat in the world;
>
> >http://picasaweb.google.co.uk/bookerama/MrMcGregor
>
> > and also
>
> >http://picasaweb.google.co.uk/bookerama/MoreMrMcGregor
>
> > he is fairly portly still but is moving around the place a fair bit,
> > mostly reluctantly, he is 17 years old and has decided to slow down in
> > his old age, almost to a complete halt it seems. very cuddly and a big
> > teddy bear really and he loves clambering onto laps too, a real
> > sweetie
>
> > bookie

even though I sure some people ere praying for that I have not been
swept away by the floods just yet, just had some home computing
problems so could spend hours on the thing conversing with all the
other loonies who lurk on sites like these. Life has been very empty,
I have actually had to go and interact with real people for once

-Lost
November 27th 07, 08:42 PM
Response to bookie >:

> http://picasaweb.google.co.uk/bookerama/MoreMrMcGregor

Absolutely gorgeous cat.

--
-Lost
kidding. No I am not.

cybercat
November 28th 07, 12:10 AM
"bookie" > wrote

> Life has been very empty,
> I have actually had to go and interact with real people for once

hahah

Welcome home, Bookie.

bookie
November 28th 07, 12:42 AM
On Nov 27, 11:10 pm, "cybercat" > wrote:
> "bookie" > wrote
>
> > Life has been very empty,
> > I have actually had to go and interact with real people for once
>
> hahah
>
> Welcome home, Bookie.

thanks, what do you think of our newest arrival Mr Mcgregor? he has
lost a small bit of weight since we took him home with us in september
but he is still quite 'cuddly'. he just is not very active but then he
is 17 years old and and i have tried taking him round the back garden
on a harness and lead to make him do something, but without much
success. It is much better now he is not in a pen all the time and can
stretch his legs a bit more.

he does tend to have a permanent 'sorry for himself' look on his face
most of the time so despite having been given instructions NOT to feed
him too much and to stick to just his James Wellbeloved senior/light
kibbles he does still get a few morsels of tuna or roast chicken every
now and then (if you saw his face you would crumble too)

god, it is great to interact with proper cat people again and discuss
the really important things in life ie cats

cybercat
November 28th 07, 01:18 AM
"bookie" > wrote in message
> On Nov 27, 11:10 pm, "cybercat" > wrote:
>> "bookie" > wrote
>>
>> > Life has been very empty,
>> > I have actually had to go and interact with real people for once
>>
>> hahah
>>
>> Welcome home, Bookie.
>
> thanks, what do you think of our newest arrival Mr Mcgregor?

Where is he?

bookie
November 28th 07, 01:30 AM
On Nov 28, 12:18 am, "cybercat" > wrote:
> "bookie" > wrote in message

> > On Nov 27, 11:10 pm, "cybercat" > wrote:
> >> "bookie" > wrote

> >> hahah
>
> >> Welcome home, Bookie.
>
> > thanks, what do you think of our newest arrival Mr Mcgregor?
>
> Where is he?

what in the photos? one set my housemate took as mr mcg was settling
down on his bed for a snooze, and the others were taken at the back of
the house as mr mcg went outside for the first time to survey his
territory. he obviously was not very impressed with the back garden as
he tends to spend a lot of his time asleep behind the sofa in the
front room, where he is right now in fact, amusing to hear his snoring
coming from behind the sofa when we are sat watching tv.

in case you missed the link above here it is again

http://picasaweb.google.co.uk/bookerama/MrMcGregor

http://picasaweb.google.co.uk/bookerama/MoreMrMcGregor

i will take some better ones soon and put them up there, he is a bit
camera shy but i want to show how big he is. He was nearly 7kg when we
first got him, most of that was round his gut.
he also has a strange scab on his nose which just won't heal up,
always been there apparantly, not sure what it is from or why it will
not heal, any ideas?

bookie

IBen Getiner[_2_]
November 28th 07, 08:39 AM
On Nov 27, 11:06�am, "Matthew" > wrote:
> "IBen Getiner" > wrote in message

> On Nov 26, 12:51?pm, James > wrote:
>
> > She'll sleep in my bed. ?However if she sleeps there during the day
> > she'll refuse to come in at night.
>
> > I'm thinking I should force her out during the day so she'll come in
> > at night. ?OTOH maybe she really prefers to go out at night.
>
> > One thing that annoys me is that she always faces away from me when
> > she sleeps with me. ?She also prefers to sleep around my legs away
> > from the reach of my hands. ?I know she don't want to be stroked while
> > sleeping but her head pointing away from my head bugs me. ?Wonder if
> > it's my breath?
>
> You're a sick *****, James... I know what's on your mind.
>
> Maybe it should be on yours instead of thinking sick thoughts about me.
> Pervert

Well now we're getting somewhere. At least you are starting to see it
as sick. Or could it be that you have a phobia......?

IBen Getiner

IBen Getiner[_2_]
November 28th 07, 08:40 AM
On Nov 27, 2:42�pm, "-Lost" > wrote:
> Response to bookie >:
>
> >http://picasaweb.google.co.uk/bookerama/MoreMrMcGregor
>
> Absolutely gorgeous cat.
>
> --
> -Lost
> Remove the extra words to reply by e-mail. �Don't e-mail me. �I am
> kidding. �No I am not.

Go away. Your silly feminine opinions are not welcome here....

IBen Getiner

cybercat
November 28th 07, 09:50 PM
"bookie" > wrote

> he is a big cuddly bear, his white fur round his neck is so thick and
> soft and he loves to have it stroked and scritched.
> he is currently in his usual spot flopped out behind the sofa with his
> tummy pressed against the radiator, every now and then i can hear
> little whimpers and moans and snores coming from behind me.

This is adorable. Bootie, my fat tuxedo cat does that.

> when people say they would never adopt an older cat I just have to
> look at him and think "they don't know what they are missing" .As the
> woman at cats protection said " all he wants is someone to love him
> and here he has 3 people to do that! maybe that is why he always looks
> so bewildered; he doens't know which one to go to for cuddles and fuss
> first.

Bless you. I love the expression on his face, it looks almost human!