PDA

View Full Version : Re: On-Topic: Thoughts on animal equality by the EmotionallyDisturbed...


bookie
November 27th 07, 01:13 PM
I have to say that I do agree with some of the things said here, I
don't feel right saying that I 'own' Jessie, Terri or Mr McGregor
(well i certainly don't own Mr McG as he still 'belongs' to the local
cats protection and I am just fostering him and giving him a home) i
would rather say that I share my life and house with them, they are my
companions and I try my best to look after them.

I do not like the word 'pet' that much either and I loathe seeing
collars on either dogs or cats, J T and Mr M are microchipped in case
they wander off and cannot find their way home, not happened so far
but with them being older cats they may do from pure senility,
especially in the case of Mr M who has done this at previous homes.

I am not sure about some of the more extreme things said above, such
as burning down places to make your point because that tends only to
put people against your cause and not support it, so it is
counterproductive really. I do however understand how some people may
do this out of sheer frustration over the situation when they feel
they have exhausted all other options for getting their point across
and for initiating a change. DOES NOT MEAN I CONDONE IT before anyone
gets the hump with me.

my cats can walk out the door any time they choose, they are free to
come and go, but they choose to return every time, might be something
to do with the warm radiator beds and the endless supply of roast
chicken and tuna chunks they get (just been to supermarket and bought
a roast chicken for them today, i am vegetarian btw, what a sucker
eh?) and the fact they know they have me wrapped around their little
paws.

interesting quotes anyway

bookie

Sheelagh>\o\
November 27th 07, 03:57 PM
On 27 Nov, 13:13, bookie > wrote:
> I have to say that I do agree with some of the things said here, I
> don't feel right saying that I 'own' Jessie, Terri or Mr McGregor
> (well i certainly don't own Mr McG as he still 'belongs' to the local
> cats protection and I am just fostering him and giving him a home) i
> would rather say that I share my life and house with them, they are my
> companions and I try my best to look after them.
>
> I do not like the word 'pet' that much either and I loathe seeing
> collars on either dogs or cats, J T and Mr M are microchipped in case
> they wander off and cannot find their way home, not happened so far
> but with them being older cats they may do from pure senility,
> especially in the case of Mr M who has done this at previous homes.
>
> I am not sure about some of the more extreme things said above, such
> as burning down places to make your point because that tends only to
> put people against your cause and not support it, so it is
> counterproductive really. I do however understand how some people may
> do this out of sheer frustration over the situation when they feel
> they have exhausted all other options for getting their point across
> and for initiating a change. DOES NOT MEAN I CONDONE IT before anyone
> gets the hump with me.
>
> my cats can walk out the door any time they choose, they are free to
> come and go, but they choose to return every time, might be something
> to do with the warm radiator beds and the endless supply of roast
> chicken and tuna chunks they get (just been to supermarket and bought
> a roast chicken for them today, i am vegetarian btw, what a sucker
> eh?) and the fact they know they have me wrapped around their little
> paws.
>
> interesting quotes anyway
>
> bookie

Nice to see you around again :o)
Sheelagh>"o"<

IBen Getiner[_2_]
November 28th 07, 11:24 AM
On Nov 27, 8:13 am, bookie > wrote:
> I have to say that I do agree with some of the things said here, I
> don't feel right saying that I 'own' Jessie, Terri or Mr McGregor
> (well i certainly don't own Mr McG as he still 'belongs' to the local
> cats protection and I am just fostering him and giving him a home) i
> would rather say that I share my life and house with them, they are my
> companions and I try my best to look after them.
>

Why? They do belong to you, you know. If you kill one in public,
you'll see real fast just who owns what. They're your property, plain
and simple. Slaves, if you like. And there's nothing that they can do
about it. They can't even complain to anyone! Not even to you.

> I do not like the word 'pet' that much either and I loathe seeing
> collars on either dogs or cats, J T and Mr M are microchipped in case
> they wander off and cannot find their way home, not happened so far
> but with them being older cats they may do from pure senility,
> especially in the case of Mr M who has done this at previous homes.
>

Pet is a complement. Like the way a much respected man addresses a
favored woman. Why do people like you have to come along and screw
everything up? It was running fine until you got here.


> I am not sure about some of the more extreme things said above, such
> as burning down places to make your point because that tends only to
> put people against your cause and not support it, so it is
> counterproductive really.
>

Tell that to King George in 1776.

> I do however understand how some people may
> do this out of sheer frustration over the situation when they feel
> they have exhausted all other options for getting their point across
> and for initiating a change.
>

So you support vigilantism. Just come on out and say it.

> DOES NOT MEAN I CONDONE IT before anyone
> gets the hump with me.
>

KAT KRAP

> my cats can walk out the door any time they choose, they are free to
> come and go, but they choose to return every time,
>

LOL..!! Just like anyone's cats do, you silly little vain puke. Stop
FEEDING them and they'll take flite soon enough. I've even heard-tell
that abused children will cling to the arm of the abusing parent when
introduced into a room full of other adults, simply because they fear
that the others will be worse abusers than the one they already got!
What a naive little person you are! LOL...!!

> might be something
> to do with the warm radiator beds and the endless supply of roast
> chicken and tuna chunks they get (just been to supermarket and bought
> a roast chicken for them today,

Yes....! Might......!


> i am vegetarian btw, what a sucker
> eh?) and the fact they know they have me wrapped around their little
> paws.
>

Why are you a vegetarian and not they? And why are you one to begin
with? You have incisor teeth as well as molars, you know.

> interesting quotes anyway
>
> bookie

Yes, I thought you'd approve, since you speak perfect disturbed lingo.


IBen Getiner

IBen Getiner[_2_]
November 28th 07, 11:26 AM
On Nov 27, 10:57�am, "Sheelagh>\"o\"<" >
wrote:
> On 27 Nov, 13:13, bookie > wrote:
>
>
>
>
>
> > I have to say that I do agree with some of the things said here, I
> > don't feel right saying that I 'own' Jessie, Terri or Mr McGregor
> > (well i certainly don't own Mr McG as he still 'belongs' to the local
> > cats protection and I am just fostering him and giving him a home) i
> > would rather say that I share my life and house with them, they are my
> > companions and I try my best to look after them.
>
> > I do not like the word 'pet' that much either and I loathe seeing
> > collars on either dogs or cats, J T and Mr M are microchipped in case
> > they wander off and cannot find their way home, not happened so far
> > but with them being older cats they may do from pure senility,
> > especially in the case of Mr M who has done this at previous homes.
>
> > I am not sure about some of the more extreme things said above, such
> > as burning down places to make your point because that tends only to
> > put people against your cause and not support it, so it is
> > counterproductive really. I do however understand how some people may
> > do this out of sheer frustration over the situation when they feel
> > they have exhausted all other options for getting their point across
> > and for initiating a change. DOES NOT MEAN I CONDONE IT before anyone
> > gets the hump with me.
>
> > my cats can walk out the door any time they choose, they are free to
> > come and go, but they choose to return every time, might be something
> > to do with the warm radiator beds and the endless supply of roast
> > chicken and tuna chunks they get (just been to supermarket and bought
> > a roast chicken for them today, i am vegetarian btw, what a sucker
> > eh?) and the fact they know they have me wrapped around their little
> > paws.
>
> > interesting quotes anyway
>
> > bookie
>
> Nice to see you around again :o)
> Sheelagh>"o"<- Hide quoted text -
>
> - Show quoted text -

Please be quiet. You disturb me...


IBen Getiner

bookie
November 28th 07, 12:29 PM
On Nov 28, 11:24 am, IBen Getiner > wrote:
> On Nov 27, 8:13 am, bookie > wrote:
>
> > I have to say that I do agree with some of the things said here, I
> > don't feel right saying that I 'own' Jessie, Terri or Mr McGregor
> > (well i certainly don't own Mr McG as he still 'belongs' to the local
> > cats protection and I am just fostering him and giving him a home) i
> > would rather say that I share my life and house with them, they are my
> > companions and I try my best to look after them.
>
> Why? They do belong to you, you know. If you kill one in public,
> you'll see real fast just who owns what. They're your property, plain
> and simple. Slaves, if you like. And there's nothing that they can do
> about it. They can't even complain to anyone! Not even to you.
>
> > I do not like the word 'pet' that much either and I loathe seeing
> > collars on either dogs or cats, J T and Mr M are microchipped in case
> > they wander off and cannot find their way home, not happened so far
> > but with them being older cats they may do from pure senility,
> > especially in the case of Mr M who has done this at previous homes.
>
> Pet is a complement. Like the way a much respected man addresses a
> favored woman. Why do people like you have to come along and screw
> everything up? It was running fine until you got here.
>
> > I am not sure about some of the more extreme things said above, such
> > as burning down places to make your point because that tends only to
> > put people against your cause and not support it, so it is
> > counterproductive really.
>
> Tell that to King George in 1776.
>
> > I do however understand how some people may
> > do this out of sheer frustration over the situation when they feel
> > they have exhausted all other options for getting their point across
> > and for initiating a change.
>
> So you support vigilantism. Just come on out and say it.
>
> > DOES NOT MEAN I CONDONE IT before anyone
> > gets the hump with me.
>
> KAT KRAP
>
> > my cats can walk out the door any time they choose, they are free to
> > come and go, but they choose to return every time,
>
> LOL..!! Just like anyone's cats do, you silly little vain puke. Stop
> FEEDING them and they'll take flite soon enough. I've even heard-tell
> that abused children will cling to the arm of the abusing parent when
> introduced into a room full of other adults, simply because they fear
> that the others will be worse abusers than the one they already got!
> What a naive little person you are! LOL...!!
>
> > might be something
> > to do with the warm radiator beds and the endless supply of roast
> > chicken and tuna chunks they get (just been to supermarket and bought
> > a roast chicken for them today,
>
> Yes....! Might......!
>
> > i am vegetarian btw, what a sucker
> > eh?) and the fact they know they have me wrapped around their little
> > paws.
>
> Why are you a vegetarian and not they? And why are you one to begin
> with? You have incisor teeth as well as molars, you know.
>
> > interesting quotes anyway
>
> > bookie
>
> Yes, I thought you'd approve, since you speak perfect disturbed lingo.
>
> IBen Getiner

you are such a sweetie aren't you?

have the medical profession found a name for your condition yet?

Sheelagh>\o\
November 28th 07, 02:01 PM
On 28 Nov, 12:29, bookie > wrote:
> On Nov 28, 11:24 am, IBen Getiner > wrote:

>
> > Yes, I thought you'd approve, since you speak perfect disturbed lingo.
>
> > IBen Getiner
>
> you are such a sweetie aren't you?
>
> have the medical profession found a name for your condition yet?- Hide quoted text -
>
> - Show quoted text -

Social psychopath I think they call *it* Bookie.
I'd be interested in your thought's.
Sheelagh >"o"<

IBen Getiner
December 2nd 07, 10:21 AM
On Nov 28, 7:29�am, bookie > wrote:
> On Nov 28, 11:24 am, IBen Getiner > wrote:
>
>
>
>
>
> > On Nov 27, 8:13 am, bookie > wrote:
>
> > > I have to say that I do agree with some of the things said here, I
> > > don't feel right saying that I 'own' Jessie, Terri or Mr McGregor
> > > (well i certainly don't own Mr McG as he still 'belongs' to the local
> > > cats protection and I am just fostering him and giving him a home) i
> > > would rather say that I share my life and house with them, they are my
> > > companions and I try my best to look after them.
>
> > Why? They do belong to you, you know. If you kill one in public,
> > you'll see real fast just who owns what. They're your property, plain
> > and simple. Slaves, if you like. And there's nothing that they can do
> > about it. They can't even complain to anyone! Not even to you.
>
> > > I do not like the word 'pet' that much either and I loathe seeing
> > > collars on either dogs or cats, J T and Mr M are microchipped in case
> > > they wander off and cannot find their way home, not happened so far
> > > but with them being older cats they may do from pure senility,
> > > especially in the case of Mr M who has done this at previous homes.
>
> > Pet is a complement. Like the way a much respected man addresses a
> > favored woman. Why do people like you have to come along and screw
> > everything up? It was running fine until you got here.
>
> > > I am not sure about some of the more extreme things said above, such
> > > as burning down places to make your point because that tends only to
> > > put people against your cause and not support it, so it is
> > > counterproductive really.
>
> > Tell that to King George in 1776.
>
> > > I do however understand how some people may
> > > do this out of sheer frustration over the situation when they feel
> > > they have exhausted all other options for getting their point across
> > > and for initiating a change.
>
> > So you support vigilantism. Just come on out and say it.
>
> > > DOES NOT MEAN I CONDONE IT before anyone
> > > gets the hump with me.
>
> > KAT KRAP
>
> > > my cats can walk out the door any time they choose, they are free to
> > > come and go, but they choose to return every time,
>
> > LOL..!! Just like anyone's cats do, you silly little vain puke. Stop
> > FEEDING them and they'll take flite soon enough. I've even heard-tell
> > that abused children will cling to the arm of the abusing parent when
> > introduced into a room full of other adults, simply because they fear
> > that the others will be worse abusers than the one they already got!
> > What a naive little person you are! LOL...!!
>
> > > might be something
> > > to do with the warm radiator beds and the endless supply of roast
> > > chicken and tuna chunks they get (just been to supermarket and bought
> > > a roast chicken for them today,
>
> > Yes....! �Might......!
>
> > > i am vegetarian btw, what a sucker
> > > eh?) and the fact they know they have me wrapped around their little
> > > paws.
>
> > Why are you a vegetarian and not they? And why are you one to begin
> > with? You have incisor teeth as well as molars, you know.
>
> > > interesting quotes anyway
>
> > > bookie
>
> > Yes, I thought you'd approve, since you speak perfect disturbed lingo.
>
> > IBen Getiner
>
> you are such a sweetie aren't you?
>

LOL..!! You're such a silly little vain puke



> have the medical profession found a name for your condition yet?- -
>


Yeah. It's called 'right-wing American male'.


IBene Getiner

IBen Getiner
December 2nd 07, 10:32 AM
On Nov 28, 9:01�am, "Sheelagh>\"o\"<" > wrote:
> On 28 Nov, 12:29, bookie > wrote:
>
> > On Nov 28, 11:24 am, IBen Getiner > wrote:
>
> > > Yes, I thought you'd approve, since you speak perfect disturbed lingo.
>
> > > IBen Getiner
>
> > you are such a sweetie aren't you?
>
> > have the medical profession found a name for your condition yet?- Hide quoted text -
>
> > - Show quoted text -
>
> Social psychopath I think they call *it* Bookie.
> I'd be interested in your thought's.
> Sheelagh >"o"<

Matthew 12
And I tell you this, that you must give an account on judgment day of
every idle word you speak.


IBen Getiner

Sheelagh>\o\
December 2nd 07, 02:42 PM
On 2 Dec, 10:32, IBen Getiner > wrote:

Be not deceived: evil communications corrupt good manners.
Bible, 1 Corinthians xv. 33.
Sheelagh >"o"<

The Hidden Cat Lover
December 2nd 07, 05:44 PM
On Dec 2, 5:21 am, IBen Getiner >
< snipped>

No I think they call it sexual repressed, bipolar, obsessive,also a
person with equipment lacking that like to be center of attention but
rather be in the closet watching.
From everything I read about this person that looks about right.
Definitely should not be allowed to breed

All he talks about is some one else being gay and has all those
pictures on his computer. He says from what I read it is for ammo and
he has acquired them over the years. YEAH RIGHT.

Ibenfuckedup
December 5th 07, 12:21 AM
bookie > wrote in
:

<snip>

>>
>> IBen Getiner
>
> you are such a sweetie aren't you?
>
> have the medical profession found a name for your condition yet?

yeah, it's called sociopathic, antisocial disorder with accompanying
AADD.

he frequently forgets his meds and then seeks approval here.

q[_3_]
December 5th 07, 12:23 AM
IBen Getiner > wrote in
:

> On Nov 28, 9:01�am, "Sheelagh>\"o\"<" >
> wrote:
>> On 28 Nov, 12:29, bookie > wrote:
>>
>> > On Nov 28, 11:24 am, IBen Getiner > wrote:
>>
>> > > Yes, I thought you'd approve, since you speak perfect disturbed
>> > > lingo.
>
>>
>> > > IBen Getiner
>>
>> > you are such a sweetie aren't you?
>>
>> > have the medical profession found a name for your condition yet?-
>> > Hide q
> uoted text -
>>
>> > - Show quoted text -
>>
>> Social psychopath I think they call *it* Bookie.
>> I'd be interested in your thought's.
>> Sheelagh >"o"<
>
> Matthew 12
> And I tell you this, that you must give an account on judgment day of
> every idle word you speak.


Money talks and bull**** walks-average Tucson Vet Office

>
>
> IBen Getiner

k
December 5th 07, 12:24 AM
IBen Getiner > wrote in
:

<snip>

>>
>> you are such a sweetie aren't you?
>>
>
> LOL..!! You're such a silly little vain puke
>
>
>
>> have the medical profession found a name for your condition yet?- -
>>
>
>
> Yeah. It's called 'right-wing American male'.

Same jerkoffs that got us into the iraq war.

>
>
> IBene Getiner

IBen Getiner
December 5th 07, 04:51 AM
On Dec 4, 7:21�pm, Iben****edup > wrote:
> bookie > wrote :
>
> <snip>
>
>
>
> >> IBen Getiner
>
> > you are such a sweetie aren't you?
>
> > have the medical profession found a name for your condition yet?
>
> yeah, it's called sociopathic, antisocial disorder with accompanying
> AADD.
>
> he frequently forgets his meds and then seeks approval here.

There is no such thing as AADD or whatever name they gave what they
misunderstood. Even The British medical Association knows this. The do
not recognize it to even exist. ADD and ADHD are products of the
liberal mind. They have outlawed corporal punishment in the home and
the school. So now when the child naturally becomes totally
ungovernable thru lack of proper discipline, the don't know what else
to do. They could NEVER admit that their way is what caused it. Not
out of pride, but because they simply can't see. They are emotionally
blind, so they go on to the point where now, just as soon as a young
male child starts showing signs of normal boyhood (another concept
that they can never understand), they throw some generic label at him
and dope him up so he can never reach his full creative potential.
Bottom line.... Anyone who believes in this **** is more crazy than
they think we are.
But we all know where IBen stands on this subject. So why are we still
trying to justify using it against me in descriptive form...? See....?
You just can't deal with it. Masculinity, I mean. None of you bitches
or queer-bait fairies in here have even the slightest CLUE..


IBen Getiner

IBen Getiner
December 5th 07, 04:54 AM
On Dec 4, 7:24�pm, k > wrote:
> IBen Getiner > wrote :
>
> <snip>
>
>
>
> >> you are such a sweetie aren't you?
>
> > LOL..!! You're such a silly little vain puke
>
> >> have the medical profession found a name for your condition yet?- -
>
> > Yeah. It's called 'right-wing American male'.
>
> Same jerkoffs that got us into the iraq war.
>
>
>

You mean all of those democrat senators and congressmen who voted for
us to go? LOL...!! Even your butt-**** hero Slick Willie Clinton said
Saddam was going to be big trouble and would have to go in the end. I
don't see your problem with it... Never have.
Wishy-washy azzhole... That's all that you and the rest of your pals
are. Can't make a decission and see it thru....



IBen