PDA

View Full Version : In Just ONE week....

December 2nd 07, 10:27 PM
I have diverted four other people from going to see a vet to getting
meds on their own, through sources I have recommended. Tucson vets, I'm
going to do everything I can to take money away from you profiteers. And
I have ALOT of free time.

cybercat
December 3rd 07, 12:22 AM
"r" > wrote in message ...
>I have diverted four other people from going to see a vet to getting
> meds on their own, through sources I have recommended. Tucson vets, I'm
> going to do everything I can to take money away from you profiteers. And
> I have ALOT of free time.

lol

I am so surprised that your time is not in greather *demand.*

dgk
December 3rd 07, 02:07 PM
On Sun, 2 Dec 2007 18:22:57 -0500, "cybercat" >
wrote:

>"r" > wrote in message ...
>>I have diverted four other people from going to see a vet to getting
>> meds on their own, through sources I have recommended. Tucson vets, I'm
>> going to do everything I can to take money away from you profiteers. And
>> I have ALOT of free time.
>
>lol
>
>I am so surprised that your time is not in greather *demand.*

Certainly having a job is not a problem for r.