PDA

View Full Version : Meowy Kiss-a-mouse!

CatNipped[_2_]
December 7th 07, 09:18 PM
I isn't Christmas in the Crews' household until we humiliate the cats! ;>

http://www.possibleplaces.com/2007_Card/

Meowy Kiss-a-mouse all!

--
Hugs,

CatNipped

See all my masters here: http://www.PossiblePlaces.com/CatNipped/

-Lost
December 7th 07, 09:51 PM
Response to "CatNipped" >:

> I isn't Christmas in the Crews' household until we humiliate the
> cats! ;>
>
> http://www.possibleplaces.com/2007_Card/
>
> Meowy Kiss-a-mouse all!

It's no surprise that I read this post, viewed the entire card, and
came back and read this post again before I figured out what "Meowy
Kiss-a-mouse" was supposed to be.

Absolutely beautiful. Happy Holidays to you and yours.

(Where did you get your cute Christmas graphics?)

--
-Lost
kidding. No I am not.

Buddy's Mom
December 7th 07, 10:17 PM
Really creative!!! And enjoyable! Thanks!
Sharon

On Dec 7, 4:18�pm, "CatNipped" > wrote:
> I isn't Christmas in the Crews' household until we humiliate the cats! �;>
>
> http://www.possibleplaces.com/2007_Card/
>
> Meowy Kiss-a-mouse all!
>
> --
> Hugs,
>
> CatNipped
>
> See all my masters here:http://www.PossiblePlaces.com/CatNipped/

cybercat
December 7th 07, 10:57 PM
"CatNipped" > wrote in message
>I isn't Christmas in the Crews' household until we humiliate the cats! ;>
>
> http://www.possibleplaces.com/2007_Card/

They're going to kill you while you sleep one of these days. :)

Jessie's dress looks like the one Bette Midler wore in The Rose.

CatNipped[_2_]
December 8th 07, 12:28 AM
"-Lost" > wrote in message
> Response to "CatNipped" >:
>
>> I isn't Christmas in the Crews' household until we humiliate the
>> cats! ;>
>>
>> http://www.possibleplaces.com/2007_Card/
>>
>> Meowy Kiss-a-mouse all!
>
> It's no surprise that I read this post, viewed the entire card, and
> came back and read this post again before I figured out what "Meowy
> Kiss-a-mouse" was supposed to be.

And Hoppy Mew Year too! I hope Sandy Paws brings Gabby some good toys this
year.

> Absolutely beautiful. Happy Holidays to you and yours.
>
> (Where did you get your cute Christmas graphics?)

Blatantly stole them from the web! ;>

Hugs,

CatNipped

> --
> -Lost
> kidding. No I am not.

CatNipped[_2_]
December 8th 07, 12:33 AM
"cybercat" > wrote in message

> "CatNipped" > wrote in message
>>I isn't Christmas in the Crews' household until we humiliate the cats! ;>
>>
>> http://www.possibleplaces.com/2007_Card/
>>

> They're going to kill you while you sleep one of these days. :)

Yep, I'm sure of that!

> Jessie's dress looks like the one Bette Midler wore in The Rose.

LOL! Doesn't it though? I like the particularly outrageous stance in the
"WHAT!??" panel, didn't you?

BTW, -Lost and I kissed and made up (down you letches, down). I know damn
good and well you didn't really killfile her (when have you ever killfiled
someone and then *announced* it?!). ;>

I really appreciate the gesture of friendship when I was feeling slighted,
but we're back to playing nice again!

She's really kewl - I think you'll like her too!

Hugs,

CatNipped

CatNipped[_2_]
December 8th 07, 12:33 AM
"Buddy's Mom" > wrote in message
Really creative!!! And enjoyable! Thanks!
Sharon

Thanks, I had fun making it!

Hugs,

CatNipped

On Dec 7, 4:18?pm, "CatNipped" > wrote:
> I isn't Christmas in the Crews' household until we humiliate the cats! ?;>
>
> http://www.possibleplaces.com/2007_Card/
>
> Meowy Kiss-a-mouse all!
>
> --
> Hugs,
>
> CatNipped
>
> See all my masters here:http://www.PossiblePlaces.com/CatNipped/

cybercat
December 8th 07, 12:53 AM
"CatNipped" > wrote :

> LOL! Doesn't it though? I like the particularly outrageous stance in the
> "WHAT!??" panel, didn't you?

Yes. She is a very beautiful cat, a feminine girlycat. :)

> BTW, -Lost and I kissed and made up (down you letches, down).

I can see that, I'm really glad.

>I know damn good and well you didn't really killfile her (when have you
>ever killfiled someone and then *announced* it?!). ;>

Well, you know me too well, Lori. :)

CatNipped[_2_]
December 8th 07, 01:06 AM
"cybercat" > wrote in message

> "CatNipped" > wrote :
>>
>> LOL! Doesn't it though? I like the particularly outrageous stance in
>> the "WHAT!??" panel, didn't you?
>
> Yes. She is a very beautiful cat, a feminine girlycat. :)

I know she's your favorite of mine - can you believe when we first got her I
thought she looked odd (I'd never had a tortoise-shell cat before)!? Now,
I'm so in love with her I think she's just adorable - isn't love wonderfully
blind?!

>> BTW, -Lost and I kissed and made up (down you letches, down).
>
> I can see that, I'm really glad.
>
>>I know damn good and well you didn't really killfile her (when have you
>>ever killfiled someone and then *announced* it?!). ;>
>
> Well, you know me too well, Lori. :)

I do and glad of it! You got my back chickie!

Hugs,

CatNipped

CatNipped[_2_]
December 8th 07, 01:08 AM
"Matthew" > wrote in message
> Those poor cats
> What have you done woman Remember they have pride just kidding ;-)
> I almost thought you would have put the pink dress on Sammy

Well, one - there are some things even I wouldn't dare, and two - I had to
get a size *medium* in *DOGGIE* wear to fit her and they didn't have pink so
she got the faux-leopard skin trimmed in faux-fur! ;>

Hugs,

CatNipped

> "CatNipped" > wrote in message
>>I isn't Christmas in the Crews' household until we humiliate the cats! ;>
>>
>> http://www.possibleplaces.com/2007_Card/
>>
>> Meowy Kiss-a-mouse all!
>>
>> --
>> Hugs,
>>
>> CatNipped
>>
>> See all my masters here: http://www.PossiblePlaces.com/CatNipped/

cybercat
December 8th 07, 03:58 AM
"CatNipped" > wrote

> Now,
> I'm so in love with her I think she's just adorable - isn't love
> wonderfully blind?!

No, YOU were when you missed how totally gorgeous she is.

She has a delicate look, very pretty.

CatNipped[_2_]
December 8th 07, 04:04 AM
"cybercat" > wrote in message

> "CatNipped" > wrote
>
> > Now,
>> I'm so in love with her I think she's just adorable - isn't love
>> wonderfully blind?!
>>

> No, YOU were when you missed how totally gorgeous she is.

True, too true - but in my defense, my last kitten was Demi! ;>

> She has a delicate look, very pretty.

Delicate??! Don't let her hear you say that, she'll have your liver
stripped out of your carcass and fricasseed for dessert tonight!!! She's a
tough biker b*tch (the flower on the side of her tutu was the ultimate
insult - she *will* kill me in my sleep one day for that one)! ;>

Hugs,

CatNipped

-Lost
December 8th 07, 07:28 AM
Response to "Matthew" >:

> I almost thought you would have put the pink dress on Sammy

You're a brave one to suggest putting a pink dress on a kitty that big.

--
-Lost
kidding. No I am not.

Gandalf
December 8th 07, 10:11 AM
On Fri, 7 Dec 2007 15:18:56 -0600, "CatNipped"
> wrote:

>I isn't Christmas in the Crews' household until we humiliate the cats! ;>
>
>http://www.possibleplaces.com/2007_Card/
>
>Meowy Kiss-a-mouse all!

Wow, that looks like it was a *lot* of work!

It is very, very nice, of course.

I'm glad you got Demi in your card. I know she's very shy. (Probably
much less around your family).

And I *still* think she is one of the prettiest cats I have *ever* seen,
and that includes many years when I used to go to every cat show I could
possible find.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

- Robert Heinlein

Life is very difficult. Once you understand that, life becomes easier.
-Buddha

cybercat
December 8th 07, 02:07 PM
"CatNipped" > wrote

> Delicate??! Don't let her hear you say that, she'll have your liver
> stripped out of your carcass and fricasseed for dessert tonight!!! She's
> a tough biker b*tch (the flower on the side of her tutu was the ultimate
> insult - she *will* kill me in my sleep one day for that one)! ;>

Demi is beautiful too. I am partial to shorthaired cats, I think because
you can see the beautiful lines of their forms better.

CatNipped[_2_]
December 8th 07, 02:29 PM
"cybercat" > wrote in message

> "CatNipped" > wrote
>>
>> Delicate??! Don't let her hear you say that, she'll have your liver
>> stripped out of your carcass and fricasseed for dessert tonight!!! She's
>> a tough biker b*tch (the flower on the side of her tutu was the ultimate
>> insult - she *will* kill me in my sleep one day for that one)! ;>
>>

> Demi is beautiful too. I am partial to shorthaired cats, I think because
> you can see the beautiful lines of their forms better.

Yep. But at 8 years old, she's starting to put a little pudge on those
lines! ;>

But I know what you mean. It's even more pronounced in male cats. Ozzy is
10 pounds now and it's all muscle - I *love* to just watch him walk across
the floor and see the muscles ripple with his movements.

Hugs,

CatNipped

CatNipped[_2_]
December 8th 07, 02:32 PM
"Gandalf" > wrote in message
> On Fri, 7 Dec 2007 15:18:56 -0600, "CatNipped"
> > wrote:
>
>>I isn't Christmas in the Crews' household until we humiliate the cats! ;>
>>
>>http://www.possibleplaces.com/2007_Card/
>>
>>Meowy Kiss-a-mouse all!
>
> Wow, that looks like it was a *lot* of work!

I have such fun doing it that it doesn't seem like work. I do have to take
about 200 pictures, though, to find the exact right ones I can use.
Sometimes I look for pictures to illustrate the story line, sometimes I let
the pictures dictate the story line - this year it was a combination of
both.

> It is very, very nice, of course.
>
> I'm glad you got Demi in your card. I know she's very shy. (Probably
> much less around your family).
>
> And I *still* think she is one of the prettiest cats I have *ever* seen,
> and that includes many years when I used to go to every cat show I could
> possible find.

Thank you! And little miss knows it too. But can you see in those pictures
what Sammy did to her ear? The hematoma is still there and her little ear
will always be "cauliflowered". :<

Hugs,

CatNipped